Austin scoggin - model hunk

justintuckerfan

Legendary Member
Media
This guy is incredibly handsome and has an absolutely wonderful body, but he uses the same expression in every photo I've ever seen of him. He really needs to show some personality in a shoot one of these days, if he even has one. He is gorgeous but he seems like he'd be a crashing bore to hang out with. I'd also be totally surprised if he was anything exciting in bed, although of course, I wouldn't kick him out if I found him in mine! I wish the guy well but that is just how I feel.

BeeBee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy is incredibly handsome and has an absolutely wonderful body, but he uses the same expression in every photo I've ever seen of him. He really needs to show some personality in a shoot one of these days, if he even has one. He is gorgeous but he seems like he'd be a crashing bore to hang out with. I'd also be totally surprised if he was anything exciting in bed, although of course, I wouldn't kick him out if I found him in mine! I wish the guy well but that is just how I feel.

it comes down to personal preference. personally i prefer a guy like Austin or Nic who is well behaved rather than having tons of amazing personality. I can't comment on the in bed situation but Austin doesn't care much about modelling, he knows his place in the market and he made peace with it.