Austin, TX Guys! I'll be in town for the ACL Festival in October!

parachutes88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Columbus, Ohio, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, guys! I'm going to be in Austin for the Austin City Limits Festival from October 1st to October 3rd. Unfortunately, none of my friends were able to join me on the road trip from Kansas City but that didn't stop me! I'm just looking for some cool, laid back guys around my age (no one over 35, please) to hang out with while I'm in Austin. I've been to Austin a few times before and I've loved it every time; it's a great city. I'd like to be shown around by a true Austin resident so you can show me all the good places to eat and play. I'm 20, gay, 5'7ish, 150lbs, and good looking. I'd prefer to hang out with another gay guy but if you're straight and cool, that's fine too. I don't discriminate haha. I really love music, hence the reason I'm going to ACL this year. The line-up looks pretty great. I really enjoy biking, kayaking, sailing, Jeeping and basically anything outdoors. The reason I'm posting this about a month in advance is because I'd like to get to know you a little bit before we actually meet. I have pictures and everything available and I'd really appreciate it, if you decide to reply, you send a face picture to me.

Anyway, I hope to hear from some cool, preferably non-creepy guys!

Thanks! :)