Austin Tx summer fun on Lake Travis

nudebaja29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Summer is coming and I would like to have another awesome one, so I'm starting now...looking for some friends to enjoy it with. My favorite past time is to spend it out on the lake. Being on the lake just turns me on! Just knowing that I'm going turns me on. Ideally I would like to find some hung attractive friends to come out on occasion to take advantage of the sun the lake and me....lol

I am a Bi-bottom 6'3" blonde blue VGL few extra ponds (nothing crazy) clean inside and out shaved, easy going smart friendly with huge balls. I am interested in meeting for fun..... hung males tops or top/ver/btm couples or MF couples interested in having a one on one or mmf mm mmm interaction....I'm up for suggestions too. I have a food fetish and lube fetish so if either of these fit into your lifestyle....great. I have to boat .....lets email .....share pics .....maybe meet for drinks, then summer here we come.

If you feel you meet all the aspects of what I'm looking for please reply and include stats and pics and what you are into....maybe a little about yourself(s). put summer fun in subject line or be deleted, I am serious so you be too. I am including pics of me so don't forget to include yours in your reply.