Photos & Videos Austin Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Había un video de él follando con un atleta rubio en un crucero Atlantis mientras los chicos filmaban, ¿está ahí?
hay varios videos de él en Atlantis, te agradecería si me enviaras una foto o parte del video para ver exactamente cual

• Love
Reactions: Dominic28

gilgamesh52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn. This guy fucks everything that moves. Easily 3,000 partners in a lifetime. It sucks because he looks great. I can't help being jealous at those that got fucked by such a big muscle stud. It shows that you don't have to be attractive to attract good-looking men.
Totally. Austin is bound to be patient-zero for something eventually.

Vertigo1814

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even then it depends on your taste. I am a Dom top but I hate the fem type btms..
Sure. But Austin clearly does like that type and big part of the popularity of his videos will be the extreme size difference and hyper masc/hyper fem dynamic. He’ll know this from the traffic data on his videos and which end up being the most popular.

if the the fems didn’t drive views, he wouldn’t cast them.

D

deleted6636031

Sure. But Austin clearly does like that type and big part of the popularity of his videos will be the extreme size difference and hyper masc/hyper fem dynamic. He’ll know this from the traffic data on his videos and which end up being the most popular.

if the the fems didn’t drive views, he wouldn’t cast them.
I don't think he cares that much about hoe fem they are.More like how young they are...There are rumors about him..

Status
Not open for further replies.