Photos & Videos Austin Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilgamesh52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People mention time and again how dominating he is, but I just don't see it. Is there a video where he talks dirty, or is it just that he fucks small twinks hard?
A lot of the comments are about how big his cock is in person as opposed to on video, how being fucked by him feels. Dominance is how a man fucks, what he makes his partner feel, not how he looks while he’s doing it - granted being dominant tends to naturally look dominant too but way too many guys are able to play the part rather than embody the quality itself.

easdf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of the comments are about how big his cock is in person as opposed to on video, how being fucked by him feels. Dominance is how a man fucks, what he makes his partner feel, not how he looks while he’s doing it - granted being dominant tends to naturally look dominant too but way too many guys are able to play the part rather than embody the quality itself.
From what I understood many people talked about his videos (which makes sense, since it's improbable that most of the commenters have slept with him if only because this is an international website). Either way, if they talk from experience I can't argue with that, but from the videos I didn't get any dominating vibe aside from the size difference which, while a great start, is not enough IMO.

marlohampton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m not a twink and he fucked me when I visited NYC earlier this year. Best 20 minutes of my entire visit :laughing:

This man knows how to make you feel good/comfortable while still fucking you like a slut. True professional

But I’m a twunk (athletic but muscular). Trevor Siggs body-type, I’m 6’3 also. Graduated college 3 years ago. And yes that location where they’re going IS the front to his apartment in Manhattan lol. I remember it clear as day.

And I concur - He looks way better in person, unreal looking. His dick looks bigger in real life too. Mouth watering.

No offense but this sounds like fan fiction. You're a 6'3 college-aged fitness model with the body of Trevor Signorino posting on LPSG about what a big dick Austin Wolf has? I'll believe it when I see it lol

BigBootyGlobalTrotter

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also to clarify, I never said that Austin’s dick was “big”. I said that it looks bigger in person. I said that it’s a nice size/girth. There’s context in this.

My comment is no different than seeing a celebrity in person and then saying that they look taller/shorter in person compared to what we see on screen. It’s not black and white.

Please reread my earlier posts again.

privatempls

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I showed proof to everybody who messaged me. They can all vouch for me. They all saw my WhatsApp messages with him. I have no reason to lie. I have his address and everything else in the WhatsApp chats.

If you want I can show you a pic of his front door, which looks exactly like the door in this video.

The only reason why I came on this thread was to say that I hooked up with him and give context to people who possibly are curious about him.

Furthermore why is it so hard to believe that attractive people are on this site? I joined because this is the domain where everybody’s dick pics are. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t have a healthy sex life and haven’t hooked up with many of the guys that are posted on here. The two can go together.
I completely believe you. Don't care about the screenshots, but I'm even more intrigued to see your pics....... l41lQjn3MrKiEvrX2.gif

canalasex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
También para aclarar, nunca dije que la polla de Austin fuera “grande”. Dije que se ve más grande en persona. Dije que es un buen tamaño/circunferencia. Hay contexto en esto.

Mi comentario no es diferente a ver a una celebridad en persona y luego decir que se ve más alta o más baja en comparación con lo que vemos en la pantalla. No es blanco y negro.

Por favor, vuelva a leer mis publicaciones anterior
Hola ! a mi me encantaría saber, si es cierto que la mayoría de las veces después de que te folla Austin, al momento de la ducha, él es pasivo y como le gusta que lo follen bajo la regadera, es por que no se limpia bien el culo, ¿será cierto? alguien en este chat tiene esta información ? muchas gracias por su atención !

Reactions: Andy Wren

BigBootyGlobalTrotter

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lastly what many people fail to realise is that Austin fucks/films a lot of guys for content. Hence why he has so many videos. Where do you think he finds all those bottoms to fuck? They’re all his fans haha! :laughing: I just happened to be one of them.

They don’t just all come out of a vacuum. He contacts them and vice versa through apps.

So it shouldn’t be hard to believe that he fucked people on LPSG. Many gay guys come here just to see dick pics of guys that they follow on Instagram. I’ve seen dick pics of Instagram guys on here before I got the chance to hookup with them. It’s good to have a background check on a guy before meeting him - the gay world is very small. I even once found a 2 page thread about me on this site before I got it deleted lol :emoji_zipper_mouth:

but I digress

I completely believe you. Don't care about the screenshots, but I'm even more intrigued to see your pics....... View attachment 75853291
if it helps, I filmed with him. So I’m sure he will upload if he hasn’t already. I’m not subbed to his JFF so Idk if it’s there already

privatempls

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lastly what many people fail to realise is that Austin fucks/films a lot of guys for content. Hence why he has so many videos. Where do you think he finds all those bottoms to fuck? They’re all his fans haha! :laughing: I just happened to be one of them.

They don’t just all come out of a vacuum. He contacts them and vice versa through apps.

So it shouldn’t be hard to believe that he fucked people on LPSG. Many gay guys come here just to see dick pics of guys that they follow on Instagram. I’ve seen dick pics of Instagram guys on here before I got the chance to hookup with them. It’s good to have a background check on a guy before meeting him - the gay world is very small. I even once found a 2 page thread about me on this site before I got it deleted lol :emoji_zipper_mouth:

but I digress

if it helps, I filmed with him. So I’m sure he will upload if he hasn’t already. I’m not subbed to his JFF so Idk if it’s there already
I'm not subbed to him either. I guess the scavenger hunt would've been fun, but would've definitely need more clues, cause he's probably filmed with half of NY lol

I definitely believe the grindr thing. Ironically I chatted him with on Grindr before. I didn't believe it was him at the time until I saw him post something on IG that sort of confirmed we were actually in the same city briefly. I told him I was afraid he would pound me until I split in two, I hadn't bottom before at that point. He told me don't be afraid, he would be gentle at first lmao. I thought he was a catfish, so I didn't take the chance & ghosted him. Oddly enough, I ended fucking a guy with no pictures instead.

jesseander12345

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don’t think that’s him. The nipples look different. The pecs aren’t as plump. The ass isn’t as big. And I don’t think he has a birthmark on his thigh.
Austin Wolf tambien es pasivo, está su video en internet con Tyler Wolf

Reactions: Andy Wren

BigBootyGlobalTrotter

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess it depends on if it was a real interaction. Because I know one of my friends said someone had an Austin wolf profile photo on Grindr where they were too and they knew for a fact he was not in Ohio lol.
It was him. Hence why i blurred out his WhatsApp number. I was in New York. He’s not hard to reach if you stay in Manhattan. I’ve never been to Ohio or the Midwest/flyover states in my life :joy:
Sooooo, how was it? Lol
Amazing. Wish I had more time with him.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was him. Hence why i blurred out his WhatsApp number. I was in New York. He’s not hard to reach if you stay in Manhattan. I’ve never been to Ohio or the Midwest/flyover states in my life :joy:

Amazing. Wish I had more time with him.
Cool. I wasn’t trying to doubt you. You know how some people like to use fake profiles to try to trick people online. So I am glad that you weren’t one of the victims to cat fishing. Glad you had fun. :)

Blahwoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whatever happened with that person that claimed they had hundreds of videos of him? Did they actually produce any videos that people asked for?

Status
Not open for further replies.