Austin Wooh

K.I.N.G

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The real tea is, his Onlyfans started out as a scam as well (even he admits that), but he definitely stopped scamming ages ago and now he definitely delivers quality content on his Onlyfans. And he interacts with his subscribers as well.

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The real tea is, his Onlyfans started out as a scam as well (even he admits that), but he definitely stopped scamming ages ago and now he definitely delivers quality content on his Onlyfans. And he interacts with his subscribers as well.
^ right. And I’ve basically saw everything I needed to see lol. He has showed us everything and more, this man is kinda old news now tbh haha

EverettW

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah. He def stepped his game up, he doesn’t look like a bad person. Tbh.
He's fairly attractive... But for the most part I've seen his content all of what he's willing to share... now if he decides to bend over and show his butthole... I'm all eyes

415sflove

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No he hasnt showed it. But he has jackoff videos where he is position and u can see but u can't see if that's makes sense. Its not clear enough. But his content to me is good. I'm pretty sure he's on the verge of showing us. Especially if his followers are up

EverettW

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No he hasnt showed it. But he has jackoff videos where he is position and u can see but u can't see if that's makes sense. Its not clear enough. But his content to me is good. I'm pretty sure he's on the verge of showing us. Especially if his followers are up
sounds encouraging

Moldus25

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Does anyone have any content of his butthole? I've been waiting to see it. I've even requested a custom ass play video from Austin on his OF page.... still waiting for a response.

I have offered him 100 for a custom ass play video. Apparently it's not enough.

Reactions: EverettW

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s never shown his asshole/Ass play after all this time of being on onlyfans, this isn’t surprising. For some reason people always think these guys will show them their hole.That’s like some next level specific shit lol

I remember people thought Tyga would/expected him to show his asshole lmao...like

FeetBoyz_p

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I subbed to his onlyfans because some people in this thread said it was good and I instantly regretted it . He doesn’t post often, when he does it’s rare that the clip is long, he has soooo many videos jacking but no cumshot???? Please don’t waste your money.

Reactions: Robertnew275

Chamaquito

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I subbed to his onlyfans because some people in this thread said it was good and I instantly regretted it . He doesn’t post often, when he does it’s rare that the clip is long, he has soooo many videos jacking but no cumshot???? Please don’t waste your money.

He used to be better about posting. I think he has a gf so maybe that’s why he’s not as consistent anymore.