Australia will we still have a woman ontop

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bacchusbigboy, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    So it is Friday night before the election and will Julia still be our Prime Minister Saturday night???

DO you prefer a woman on-top
    :tongue:

2. bigbrisguy

bigbrisguy Active Member

Albums:
    I really have no interest in voting for any candidate, but I can't waste a vote. I'll likely vote labour for the lower house, and coalition for the senate. The only real difference between the two parties this election is the National Broadband Network and the Parramatta / Epping rail link. Labour will do them, Coalition will scrap them.

So I guess that means id prefer to have a woman on top... wierd. I wouldn't mind giving Abbott the definition of hate fuck :)

3. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd rather be under Julia Gillard than under Tony Abbott, but I'm no good at guessing these things.

Despite everything that has happened this past year, K-Rudd was a big step forward after 11 years of John Howard's conservative rule. I feel Julia will keep us moving forward *groan* whereas Tony could lead us back to the 1950's ultra-conservative attitudes and values. There's nothing wrong with being nostalgic, but the main job of an elected head-of-state is to lead his/her country into the future not take us backwards. How are we supposed to keep up with the rest of the world if the car is in reverse?

I do like the idea of the National Broadband Network but the proposed filter has me worried. If they take it too far, LPSG might never see all it's Australian members again!

Perhaps I should try the Australian Sex Party...

#3 willow78, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted