LurkerAtTheThreshold

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NOTE: this is a long story, in two parts…

I had a big night in Venice. No big deal, a few “Hangover” style photos in place of memories, a drunken make-out session in a Fountain, and a night of spewing.

I survived the bus ride the next day, but only barely, and safe to say, the idea of another bus ride followed by drinking in a beer hall, followed by another bus ride was just not on the cards. The rest of the group filtered out, and I was left in the hotel lobby. It was winter, and off-season, so we were some of the only people in the hall. The lobby deserted, I decided to try and eat something before retiring. Heading into the restaurant, the menu was limited, with bratwurst and Margarita pizza being the only two items really standing out. I figured I would go for the bland option, besides I had hoped to sample the real thing once we got to Berlin.

Bored and waiting for the meal to arrive I did my cursory log-in to Grindr, fully expecting the nearest person to be kilometers away, being outside the city. I had set my filters wide, not wanting to be picky, and genuinely curious at to what would be out there. I had just turned 23 and at that time had a few hang-ups about age, all of which would disappear in short-time. I saw “Aussie in Munich” was the closest person. Curious, I looked closer and saw they were 20 meters away. I was sued to Grindr being off, but I figured it was either a complete stuff up or the guy was in the hotel. Sure enough, arching my self back I could see a stocky, Ruby looking thirty-something guy sitting in the lobby on his phone. My pizza arrived and startled me back to the table; did I message?

One of the joys, and annoyances, of Grindr was the idea of potential without the immediacy of rejection. You could say no, and you didn’t feel awkward, not to mention the capacity to block people if they persisted. I started eating and messaged, “hey, that you in the lobby?”

The man replied, “yeah, spooky, where are the cameras?”. I laughed and tried to wave at him from the restaurant but he couldn’t really see me. “I’m in the restaurant.”

“Figures, I thought I was the only one still left in the hotel. Adrian here.”

I replied with my name and asked him why he was sitting in the lobby, to which he advised he was waiting for his laundry, he had just sat down. I asked if he wanted to join me while he waited, but he said no. “What brings you to Grindr?”, he asked.

I figured I had to be honest, “bored, waiting for food, curious.” “What are you curious about?” “I wanted to try German Bratwurst.” “Any luck?” I said no, and we exchanged some back and forth about the vagaries of engaging in Grindr conversation with German men. He advised he was alone, also bored and asked what I had planned. I explained I’d got hammered the night before in Venice, needed a shower and then was probably headed to bed. At this point I had finished my pizza and was wondering what the next move was. He had his position and dick size listed, and so I knew that a 8.5” top was not on the agenda, and giving him head was almost sure to end badly.

“Can I watch you shower?”. I had to admit I was taken aback. I’d had some pretty weird requests from Grindr, bodily fluid swaps, foot photos, farting in someone’s mouth, most of which I hadn’t obliged, but this was new.
“You can, but I’m not sure what I’m up for - I’m a top too and I don’t think I can handle going down on anyone right now, especially not your size.” I fully expected him to politely disengage but he persisted. “That’s okay, I don’t have anything to do for the next 57 minutes. I’ve set an alarm so I’ll just leave when it goes off.”

I shrugged. I had planned to shower and I really didn’t mind the idea of him watching me. I got up and walked over to him in the lobby. It’s always awkward transitioning from digital to real-life, and sometimes people’s expectations were too high. He seemed pleased by the smirk that came across his face, and I certainly liked what I saw. He was older than I was used to, but in a handsome way. Full head of hair with stubble, tight t-shirt and bootcut jeans. He clearly played some kind of sport or was a physical worker, as his muscles were both proportioned across his upper and lower body, and he was generally bulky. He sat with his legs apart and I was fairly sure he was half chub but didn’t want to spend the entire interaction staring at his crotch. I was surprised he wasn’t disappointed. At 23 I was much scrawnier than I am now, with stubble that was more out of lack of time to shave than any intention to look sexy. I was wearing a pair of night pants and was jeans were soaking.

“Looks like you’re free balling?”. I don’t know if I blushed but he added “I saw it bouncing around as you walked over. Ready for that shower?” We engaged in some idle conversation, he was an electrician in Munich to visit a cousin, I explained I was on a dreaded Contiki. He made clear he meant what he’d said and even showed me the ticking alarm, now at 52 minutes. Internally I shrugged, figuring that he really did have washing and at the very least, in a few hours, my Contiki roommate would be back, so he could only hold me hostage till then. I shivered with both slight fear and anticipation at the thought.

He had subtly positioned himself behind me and I saw his silhouette against mine in the metallic reflection of the lift doors. He was taller than me by at least a few inches and much broader. As the lift shuddered to a stop at my floor, the jingle caused me to be slight unbalanced and brush against his arm. He instinctively reached out and put his arm at the small of my back. “You really are hungover.” I nodded grimly and ushered him towards my room, which was thankfully only a few rooms down. “I don’t have any other clean clothes so was just planning to get into a towel after my shower.” He nodded and I started to get undressed. I wasn’t sure if I should face away, or try for some sort of striptease, but I decided to go for a reasonably graceful “normal” removal of clothes. He didn’t seem bothered and I made a point of turning front on when I took my pants down. “I was right.” I realised he must have been referring to the free balling from earlier. I cursed myself for forgetting to fluff myself but figured none of it mattered anyway. I turned back around, turned the taps and waited for the water to warm before I got in. “Nice ass.” I smiled and gave him a dorky shake before feeling the water was warm enough to get in. He gingerly moved closer and stepped inside the door way, waiting for my response. The shower was small but I figured it was rude not to ask if he wanted to get in. He politely declined and I started soaping myself. He seemed unsure about whether he could touch himself, but I noticed a thick line pressing against his thigh. I figured it was a trick of the light as it seemed to go far too low.

I wasn’t sure if he wanted to watch me jerk off or just shower. I decided it was actually quite fun being watched, I tried not to watch back to create an illusion that he was a peeping Tom. In the harsh light of the bathroom, his nipples stood out against his shirt and his now painfully hard cock visibly strained against the denim. I instinctively had been washing myself as if readying myself for sex and caught myself. I must have spent a while on my hole, with my back turned to him, because when I turned around he had stepped much closer to the tub.

“Anyone would think you were teasing me or getting your ass ready for entry.” His large frame cast an ominous shadow over me. I tried to play it cool “haha, that’s just my usual routine, besides sometimes I like a finger up there when I’m getting blown and no one wants shit on their fingers.”

He clearly liked the idea of anything, even a single finger, being put up my ass, as his jeans has a noticeable wet patch near his left knee. “Do you mind if I dry you off?” I noticed he had a towel in his hands and I was pretty much done. I figured a dry off was better than grappling for supremacy. “Looks like you might need a dry off too, but sure.” I turned gingerly around and bent over to turn off the taps, half expecting a hand there. Instead he waited like a gentleman for me to step out on to the bath mat. He then wrapped the towel around me and in a rather proficient manner wiped it swiftly back and down my back. He then took it and rubbed in a circular motion down my front. He wasn’t as efficient, with an increased amount of rubbing around my nipples and down my cum gutter. Of all my muscles at the time my abs were my best feature and I was glad he had time for them. He gingerly pulled my foreskin back and the touch of his calloused hands against my dick caused a rush of blood flow. He then got to his knees and I fully expected for him to put my dick in his mouth but surprisingly he continued drying me off. First, my feet, then he worked himself up by calves and thighs, while finally rubbing my balls. “Turn around”. I shivered as I did and he spread my cheeks apart, drying up and down my crack. He finished and stood up, handing me the towel to wrap around my waist. Holding up his alarm which read 34 minutes he asked, “so what do we do for next 34 minutes and 8 seconds?”

PART 2 A game of two-up aka The Wager (coming soon).

LurkerAtTheThreshold

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I laughed, nervously. I wrapped the towel around my waist, then soon realised that it was a little short for that purpose. I could never quite work out why the towels were so much smaller in Europe. He smirked a little, sensing my apparent discomfort. "If you like I can take my jeans off, if that'll make you more comfortable?" My cock switched against the towel at the thought. I decided to try and take the upper hand, and lent forward, and slid my hand up the small of his back. Grinning, I said, "maybe just your shirt." Sliding my crotch against him, I tried to get a little leverage against his larger frame. Pulling aggressively on his shirt, I was surprised to encounter no resistance. As I tugged the shirt above his head, I let myself glance down at his stomach, then his chest. My breath hitched as I noted his muscled frame, not as defined, but even bigger than I had appreciated. I realised I had been staring for a rather long time when I heard him say "ah, you going to keep me blindfolded for the next thirty minutes?" I broke my reverie and tugged it over his head. Perturbed by my temporary dissociation I didn't have time to reach to his arms pulling me in. He allowed me a second to react, until he lent down and pressed his lips against mine. I opened my mouth instinctively, allowing his tongue to slide in. He tasted like the mints at the front desk, clearly having stolen a supply for his lobby wait. As he probed my mouth with his tongue, my thoughts turned to his once again hardening member pressed against my thigh. Not content with his superiority in size, and firm grip, he pushed his thigh roughly between my legs, catching me slightly off balance. Responding to the further worsening of my relative position, I extricated myself, and smiled gingerly back at him. "Feeling kinda vulnerable here?" Not budging, he attempted to judge my reaction. While my cock had responded strongly to him, my hungover brain was still cautious and concerned of giving off the wrong impression.

"You gave a good show there, do that much?" I shook my head as he slowly slid his hands down my back, resting on my ass, the towel waving in response to the motion. "And you're definitely not a bottom?" I let him slide his fingers around my crack, but careful not to let it go further, I signalled my attitude by firmly grabbing his ass. "I guess not." I felt bad. He was clearly hard. He let me reposition myself, and I took the opportunity to take another look. I noticed now he was freeballing, as no jocks rode above his belt. They had slid down during our brief make-out session, revealing uncut brown pubes. It looked like he flexed instinctively, as he noticed me exploring his body with my eyes. I noticed my own cock was poking out. "Just so you know, you touch whatever you want." His words lingered on whatever, and I grabbed his right forearm, pulling it towards myself. "Same." Instinctively he form a solid grip around my dick, smiling at the width of his grip required to make an impression. "No wonder you have big dick energy." I smiled at the remark, I added lamely, "yes, well it helps when you have a big dick. Though you're no slouch." I reached forward in an effort to explore his crotch, my fingertips just starting to touch denim as he began wanking me off very firmly and slowly. I squirmed at the injustice of not being able to reciprocate, accidentally causing the towel to drop. I groaned involuntarily as the cool air hit my skin at the same time as he rubbed his thick thumb across my leaking slit. I grabbed his forearm firmly.

"How much time do we have left?" Not missing a beat, he reached into his pocket to show me a screen with 26 minutes and 18 seconds remaining. My legs quivered as I leaked on to his hand. "Let's take this to the bed." He nodded, not releasing his grip and effectively lead me to the bed. Walking me back against the bed, my thighs hit the frame. "Please let me I unzip you," I grunted between increased breaths. He smiled at my desperate plea. He let me go, and I almost involuntarily sat on the bed as he reduced the space between us. As I reached out, he grabbed my hand as I reached for his buckle. "How's your throat?" he asked, smiling devilishly. I figured this had been coming, gulping I re-assessed. "I guess it's better than in my ass", I murmured. "Well, I can't mess these jeans up, so the load has to go somewhere." I realised that of course made sense, his jeans were the only thing he wasn't washing.

"Why don't we 69?" I figured if I was going to take his load, he could take mine. Clearly impressed by my confidence, he said, "or we can make a wager?" His coarse voice rose slightly, his anticipation hard to hide. "Go on", I said, genuinely curious. "You take my load in your ass, if I'm bigger." I was surprised by the suggestion and waited for the rest, "and if you're bigger, you can fuck me, one position, till the alarm goes off." Although I was big, I could see he was big too, and he had already seen me at full mast. Felt his grip around me, and most likely knew he was bigger. I wasn't willing to take a bad bargain. "Hey man, not exactly a fair bet when you've seen me in all my glory." He nodded, not wanting to push me further, lest I lose my interest in taking his load in the mouth.

"Alright, but I'm not going to be gentle on your mouth." I nodded, and eagerly reached forward. He stood over me, as I fumbled opening his belt. I could smell his pre-cum, and couldn't wait to undo the belt. Unzipping him I reached inside. Sensing my eagerness, he undid his belt and his cock immediately flopped out hitting my cheek. I was immediately glad I had turned down his offer, as his length, even not completely hard exceeded mine. "Open wide." His width was a struggle to open my mouth around, but I tried, being very concerned I would gag instantly. Impressed that I could push my mouth at least over his head, he slowly pushed deeper into my mouth, grasping at the back of my head. Trying to back up, his balls slapping against my chin, his dick became harder, pushing deeper down my throat. "Mm, this almost makes up for not getting to open your hole." I signalled my desire to move to 69, by grabbing again at his ass, running my finger roughing against his hole. He let me get close to inserting a finger, as he made solid efforts to make me gag, pushing his pubes up against my nose. He pushed me off him as I pushed against his hole. "Okay, I get the picture, but if you're rustling around there, I'm doing the same to you." Realistically, I just needed to come up for air, fearing I would puke all over his dick. I let him push me back against the bed, and surprisingly he straddled me. Teasing me, he wiped my pre-cum covered cock between his ass. Instinctively I rubbed my hands up and down his hair covered thighs, gently applying pressure against him, as my cock twitched toward his hole. As if sensing risk he threw a leg over me, swivelling 180 degrees so his balls dangled over my face. I licked at them, while he lent down to my cock. He groaned at the sensation of moisture against him, and if displeased by his own noises, he silenced himself by pushing a third of my cock into his mouth. I kept licking at his balls but he clearly had a gag reflex, as he got about two thirds down before coming up for air. As if sensing my reluctance to get face fucked with his weight above me, he voluntarily rolled on to his side. Not wanting to give up his position for free, he gasped, "if I can't fuck your mouth like that, I at least want to have a few fingers in you." I didn't argue, and quickly rustled around in the draw beside the bed, being clear that if I took too long he might start without it. I'd had one finger in their before, a tongue, and my own thumb, and that was it. Sensing my trepidation, he made a show of lubing two fingers, while saying "fair's fair, you can match me finger for finger." Truthfully, my hole hadn't spent all night puking, so I remained confident that the sorest part of me when the alarm went off would be my mouth.

I took the bottle from his hands, and with as much machismo as I could muster, made a show of doing the same. Of course, this brief resistance was met with him thrusting towards me, his leaking cock hitting my forearm and his hands grabbing firmly on to my ass. I watched, slightly in awe, as his biceps and triceps pulsed as they spread me. Not being prepared for the intrusion of his index finger, my outer ring pushed back, allowing only the first third in. I went to grasp for his ass but involuntarily groaned, and opened wide enough to allow for his cock to slide in. Not wanting me to gain any momentum he thrust into my mouth almost in unison with pushing deeper into my hole. Determined not to cede all territory, I found his hole and entered as swiftly as he had with me. Ironically, he seemed more bothered by the intrusion, wiggled viciously and I almost lost his grip on my ass. He thrust more wildly but the action only served to impale himself further down. It wasn't long till I had my second pushing at the edges. Again, as if possibly taking on too much, he struggled on both my cock and the intrusion of the second finger. He had placed a second in my own hole, but was disappointed by my lack of reaction to both the insertion and his attempts to widen my hole. As I suspected, his more frantic jerks into my mouth were becoming harder to tolerate. Hoping secretly he would call chicken, I pushed fiercely in and out of his hole. His legs were shaking, and despite my focus on not choking on his dick, I couldn't help but smile thinking about how much more they would shake if I had him doggie. On his hands and knees, his round ass involuntarily flexing as I positioned him. His triceps taught, his soft cock dangling helplessly between his legs, balls bashing pathetically against mine as I slammed him without regard for his self-stifled moans, no doubt finding him pushing his own face in to a pillow.

Breaking my reverie, I realised a slight strategic error, as my fantasising over destroying his likely virgin hole, had given him enough time to position himself far enough away from my arms to not feel the full pull of my fingers on his hole. At the same time, it now gave him ample room to properly thrust and fuck my mouth as he had no doubt been planning. As a third finger intruded into my hole, I scrambled to match him, but couldn't quite time my attack to the point his thrust was deepest in my throat. Instead, my fingers remained deeply implanted in him, but unable to cause any further widening. I continued to try to thrust in to his mouth to throw him off balance, but he had a vice like grip that had locked my thighs in to position allowing for weak thrusts in. My own cock had softened in response to the change in power dynamic, and he decided to engulf it entirely to further his access. My ass did not handle the intrusion of the third finger well, and my non-existent gag reflex appeared courtesy of the thick length pushing down my throat. In that moment I prayed for warm stickiness to shoot down my throat.

As if answering my prayers, the laundry God's provided. An alarm rang out. He lifted himself off my cock, without removing his fingers careful not to loosen his hold on my thighs or mouth. My right arm ached at the constant stretch to remain in his hole. "That's the ten minute alarm." I hadn't noticed, but his phone was actually sitting up propped on the bedside table, his long arms just reached enough to snooze. "That's 9 minutes, so the next time it goes off they'll be 60 seconds left." I made a sound of acknowledgement around his dick, while simultaneously choking on it. He pushed my floppy member aside, and as if sounding like he took pity on me, spoke "you know, your ass is nice and stretched now, I'm sure it could handle my dick better than your puked out throat." I laughed which only made his dick drop deeper. Struggling to breath, and wondering now if anyone had ever died from suffocating on cock, I made motions to indicate I needed to tap out, as I pulled my fingers from his hole. In response pre-cum slid down my throat, and he issued a load grunt of combined discomfort and possible pleasure. I made a mental note, as I wished to hear the sound again.

"I agree my throat is out, but honestly, your dick is too large for a first time, plus my ass is killing." Grinning mischievously he wiggled his fingers, provoking a similar sounding response from myself. Without much effort he swivelled me around, his thick chest muscles and small amount of hair pushing up against my slighter frames, large shoulders enveloping me. I felt myself start to harden a little, as I almost involuntarily ran my hands across his arms, his own hard member now sliding between my abs past my navel. Most of me was content to spend the next 8 minutes and 43 seconds like this, with the outside possibility of simply the rubbing of our bodies together being enough to cause release. He burnt another 10 seconds, then another, and finally a third, opening my mouth and exploring it with his tongue. I felt robbed that our time was limited, but tried to be mindful enough to enjoy the moment.

LurkerAtTheThreshold

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
(And the final part for good measure).

Raising a hand to tug firmly at the back of my head, he lifted me away from his mouth. "So if you did me, what two positions would you choose, and no chicken shit like having me sit on your dick. Something where you take charge." I didn't hesitate, and gathering it was just an idle fantasy I replied firmly, "I'd fuck you doggie, then piledriver. Hard, fast, and no mercy." I almost laughed at my own response, and his eyes betrayed some surprise. Perhaps he thought I was more romantic? But this was a random hotel fuck, with a guy larger than me in every way - I could jerk off to the idea of destroying his hole for years. His huge thighs up in the air, me jack hammering him as he held on to his own legs for dear life.

As if reading me thoughts, he suddenly moved to assume a position similar to my mental image, his large thighs bent across his body, his feet almost touching back against his shoulders. I moved, and started to hit my cock against the side of his hole, heck, if he wanted, I could start with pile driver. He smiled, and before I could contemplate whether I would actually last long enough to fuck him after doggie, he shifted his weight, positioning himself now on his knees, his breath now falling across my mid section. I lowered myself to meet his gaze. He looked at me, hungry, and said, "and I'd fuck you on your back, see your expression as I hit balls deep, and have you moan in to my mouth as I thrust harder." He grabbed my cock and began pulling at it firmly once more with his right hand, while he jerked himself with his left. "Then I'd fuck you sideways, and get in as far inside you as I could, an extension of me and my dick." I groaned. He gestured to the phone, 6 minutes and three seconds. Sensing I wasn't going to volunteer for his fantasy he added. "What about another wager?" My curiosity was piqued. "Two aussies in Germany, what about a game of heads or tails, best of three wins?" I smiled, not taking his comment serious at first, but then realising he meant business. "Okay, heads I top, tails I bottom, best of three." I shocked myself as I said the words, and was even more shocked by the speed for which he reached his wallet. "Flip or call?" He spoke firmly. I was never good at flipping coins. "You flip, I'll call." He spun the coin in the air. "As I said, heads I top." He revealed "Heads." I saw some of his bravado drain away. "Don't worry, I'll take a video on your phone of your first time." He flipped the coin again, the same call, but this time tails. "Well would you look at that, I guess I'll extend the same offer to you." I gritted my teeth, and saw the clock ticking closer to zero. He quickly flipped again. "Ready?" I put the lube bottle between us, if preparing to play an extra sexy version of spin the bottle. I nodded, calling heads once more. I barely had time to register that the platypus meant tails before I found myself on my back. He unlocked my phone with my own finger and said "a promise is a promise", before opening it to video and setting it next to the alarm on his own phone. I watched the phone as it captured him applying a very liberal amount of lube to his member, as if transfixed by an internet cam show, playing one of my favourite games of 'thicker or thinner than a red bull can'. I squirmed a little uncomfortably, seeing the clock tick in to the 4 minute zone, and decided it was best not to come to a conclusion. He lifted my ass slightly on to his thighs, before squeezing a further few squirts down my still slightly gaping hole. My anal rings reacted involuntarily to the coolness, and my breath hitched.

"It's best if you push out with your muscles as I enter you." Seeing the time tick ever shorter over my shoulder, he suddenly reacted, quickening his process. With the steady assurance of a slightly older man, who clearly had a penchant for opening holes, he lined up neatly, both pushing forward and rocking me every so slightly back as he entered me. I tried to cough, push out, do anything, but the intrusion of just the head was much more intense than his fingers. This was it, cherry popped. He continued to push in inch by inch, another five to ten seconds dropping off the clock each time. I found myself gripping the bed post behind me as my legs hung limply over his wide shoulders, his traps almost a match for the width needed to penetrate effectively. "Fuck, you nearly in." I gasped out. He tugged at my hair pulling my neck to the side, and without moving his cock forward or back, he bit gently again jawline, before whispering, "I'm not even half way." Sensing the panic his words might engender, he took a much larger thrust forward. Reliably predicting my response, his hand had instinctively covered my mouth, as I howled into it, my arms gripping so tightly that I was giving the room two tickets to the gun show. I tried to look him back in the eyes, and attempted to distract myself by staring at the silhouette of his body, his muscles heaving as he forced mine aside. Despite the searing pain between my legs, I suddenly felt his leg hairs against mine, a bead of sweat from his forehead drip on me, and the callouses of his hand against my lips. Determined to take however much of him was left, I nuzzled at his hand to have him lift it. He slipped two fingers into my mouth, as if ushering me to suck, like a person would bite down on leather when having a 'ye olden times' amputation. I reasoned that this was, despite the pain, much more enjoyable. I took one last move to gain a minute amount of control back, gripping his lower back and sucking against his fingers. I pushed against his back with encouragement, seeing the alarm ticking towards the 3 minute mark.

With no further prompting required, he gripped my thighs tightly, lifted them slightly, and pushed continuously. I started intently at him, as the rest of his length slid in, not exactly smoothly, but with less resistance. In for a penny, in for a pound, I reasoned why not both ends being sore for a few days. Pulling his fingers out, he replaced them with his tongue, his fingers wrapped in mine, as he held my arms above my head. I had figured the thrusting would have been worse, but whether it was the stimulation of my prostate, or the fact my hole had genuinely stretched, I felt my own cock start to stir. Aware of the time, the pace became more frantic, and the thrusts were almost full cock length, in and out, like a jackhammer. Waiting for the load, my own breaths became more frantic, wondering if my ass would give out, and like a gay-for-pay porn star bottoming for the first time, I found myself desperately wishing I could make the ass grabbing motion to slow down. I guess that was why my hands were above my head, I self-remarked. My muscles had all tightened, so at least I figured I looked good taking the pounding, my six pack at least being put to good work, as it held my ass more stably in position.

I saw him glance sideways, and with a grim determination, that only a man close to release can muster, he separated from my mouth, but not my ass. Performing a rather nimble move for a man that large, he slid balls deep, and then rotated himself around to be positioned behind me, without losing more than an inch of depth. Feeling his breath against my neck, rapidly enter in and out of his body, I knew the end was nigh. He slid his biceps against my chest, squeezing against a nipple, then deciding against it, and gripping my opposite arm. Becoming his small spoon, he bear hugged me tight, finding the right angle, to somehow, enter me even more deeply than before. Wherever his cock now reached, as it climbed up inside me, was beyond my vocal chords, as I opened wide but was mute. Counting, four, then five more thrusts, before losing count, I wasn't sure which was first ironically. The familiar, annoying sound of the alarm, most commonly known for breaking a pleasant dream, was overpowered by his loud guttural grunts as he emptied himself deep inside me. Having only deposited, and never received, a man's seed, I was surprised by both the duration and the seeming quantity. I had planned to make a point of separating myself from his dick immediately that the alarm sounded, but after the rather thorough opening, I figured it was unproductive to not let him at least finish. I suddenly became aware of a slight shift at my hole, and then silence.

Manoeuvring back completely inside me, and allowing his arm to release mine, his hand snaked down my torso and I cursed my own dick's involuntary response to his caress. "I figured it doesn't matter now if I hit snooze." I tried to think of a witty comeback, or at least a pun, but whatever had made me mute continued and I shook my head without sound. Cupping my ass, then running his hand down the outside of my thigh and then back up, his firm grip was back. With the same determination of his earlier thrusts, he seemed determined to make me cum with him still painfully hard inside me. My legs as if jelly moulded to his, and my brain surely matching the same consistency, I groaned as he pulled my hair for a final time and wanked me faster. Mute button unsilenced, I thrust out my hard on against his hand, my last resistance, unwittingly fucking myself slightly against his wood. Shooting a load, thankfully mostly on to the towel from earlier, I hollered loudly. Even as my load shot in frantic spurts, the wanking didn't stop for a good 30 seconds. I lay motionless, mentally comparing the durations of our empties, before I heard in a low tone, "I'm going to pull out, brace yourself." My own cock had softened subtantially, but clearly my inner anal ring was acting like a cock ring, holding the blood in place. I knew after several minutes, the pull out would be intense. He manoeuvred once again, sliding me on to my stomach and allowing me the dignity of pushing my face in to the pillow. His weight against me, I noticed acutely as he shifted, his hands bracing against my cheeks, as if performing a very awkward pushup. I squealed against the pillow as I felt my ring still attempt to hold it's grip, but like ripping a bandaid off, he was determined for it to be quick, sharp and somewhat painful. With a loud slurp, my hole released the intruder, and his semi brushed against my thigh, before his weight shifted entirely and I gathered he had stood up. The alarm sounded again, and I simultaneously grabbed the towel and placed it beneath my wrecked hole. Still naked, he silenced the alarm and grabbed my phone still recording. "Legs in the air!" Like an obedient marine to a drill sergeant's command, I did as told, jokingly holding my feet. The benefit of youth was increased flexibility. Despite my best efforts, my gape betrayed me, and allowed some of his load to leak out. Pushing the camera in closer, and holding for a few seconds, he added "really did a number on your hole, well one for the travel vlog I guess." I grimaced slightly at the liquid sliding down my leg and the thought of how I must look, hole stretched. I lowered my legs while gripping what was left of him inside me. He handed me the phone.

He was unfazed when I turned it on him, daring me to continue recording me as he searched around for his clothes scattered on the floor. He turned once more, ass to me, then as if timed to some unheard music, he threw his legs into the denim, while twisting back around to give a last frontal. He scooped his large floppy dick back into his pants, and tied his belt up, giving one last re-adjustment for safety before zipping the fly. He remained shirtless, smiling impishly, as he sat on the kitchen bench, and thrust his sockless feet inside his shoes. He hopped down and padded over, gripping with one hand my cock and balls, and gave me a final kiss. Grinning again as I incessantly filmed him throw the shirt, which on second thoughts was really too small, over his frame, he spoke "At least you'll have the proof you're no longer a virgin." I thought in that moment about lying and saying I hadn't been, but before I could even react, he had turned and walked towards the door. Calling out, he added "and you can sample German bratwurst now without fear!" I mused on whether it was likely I'd find a German top bigger than the Australian in the next week, while suddenly realising the state of the room. Noticing my own pile of dirty clothes, I thought to myself out loud, "shit, I really do need to do some laundry myself." And as I stood up from the bed, cum abandoning my hole, I also voiced in a bemused tone, "fuck, and I need to take a shower."

Hoult

Sexy Member
Media
(And the final part for good measure).

Raising a hand to tug firmly at the back of my head, he lifted me away from his mouth. "So if you did me, what two positions would you choose, and no chicken shit like having me sit on your dick. Something where you take charge." I didn't hesitate, and gathering it was just an idle fantasy I replied firmly, "I'd fuck you doggie, then piledriver. Hard, fast, and no mercy." I almost laughed at my own response, and his eyes betrayed some surprise. Perhaps he thought I was more romantic? But this was a random hotel fuck, with a guy larger than me in every way - I could jerk off to the idea of destroying his hole for years. His huge thighs up in the air, me jack hammering him as he held on to his own legs for dear life.

As if reading me thoughts, he suddenly moved to assume a position similar to my mental image, his large thighs bent across his body, his feet almost touching back against his shoulders. I moved, and started to hit my cock against the side of his hole, heck, if he wanted, I could start with pile driver. He smiled, and before I could contemplate whether I would actually last long enough to fuck him after doggie, he shifted his weight, positioning himself now on his knees, his breath now falling across my mid section. I lowered myself to meet his gaze. He looked at me, hungry, and said, "and I'd fuck you on your back, see your expression as I hit balls deep, and have you moan in to my mouth as I thrust harder." He grabbed my cock and began pulling at it firmly once more with his right hand, while he jerked himself with his left. "Then I'd fuck you sideways, and get in as far inside you as I could, an extension of me and my dick." I groaned. He gestured to the phone, 6 minutes and three seconds. Sensing I wasn't going to volunteer for his fantasy he added. "What about another wager?" My curiosity was piqued. "Two aussies in Germany, what about a game of heads or tails, best of three wins?" I smiled, not taking his comment serious at first, but then realising he meant business. "Okay, heads I top, tails I bottom, best of three." I shocked myself as I said the words, and was even more shocked by the speed for which he reached his wallet. "Flip or call?" He spoke firmly. I was never good at flipping coins. "You flip, I'll call." He spun the coin in the air. "As I said, heads I top." He revealed "Heads." I saw some of his bravado drain away. "Don't worry, I'll take a video on your phone of your first time." He flipped the coin again, the same call, but this time tails. "Well would you look at that, I guess I'll extend the same offer to you." I gritted my teeth, and saw the clock ticking closer to zero. He quickly flipped again. "Ready?" I put the lube bottle between us, if preparing to play an extra sexy version of spin the bottle. I nodded, calling heads once more. I barely had time to register that the platypus meant tails before I found myself on my back. He unlocked my phone with my own finger and said "a promise is a promise", before opening it to video and setting it next to the alarm on his own phone. I watched the phone as it captured him applying a very liberal amount of lube to his member, as if transfixed by an internet cam show, playing one of my favourite games of 'thicker or thinner than a red bull can'. I squirmed a little uncomfortably, seeing the clock tick in to the 4 minute zone, and decided it was best not to come to a conclusion. He lifted my ass slightly on to his thighs, before squeezing a further few squirts down my still slightly gaping hole. My anal rings reacted involuntarily to the coolness, and my breath hitched.

"It's best if you push out with your muscles as I enter you." Seeing the time tick ever shorter over my shoulder, he suddenly reacted, quickening his process. With the steady assurance of a slightly older man, who clearly had a penchant for opening holes, he lined up neatly, both pushing forward and rocking me every so slightly back as he entered me. I tried to cough, push out, do anything, but the intrusion of just the head was much more intense than his fingers. This was it, cherry popped. He continued to push in inch by inch, another five to ten seconds dropping off the clock each time. I found myself gripping the bed post behind me as my legs hung limply over his wide shoulders, his traps almost a match for the width needed to penetrate effectively. "Fuck, you nearly in." I gasped out. He tugged at my hair pulling my neck to the side, and without moving his cock forward or back, he bit gently again jawline, before whispering, "I'm not even half way." Sensing the panic his words might engender, he took a much larger thrust forward. Reliably predicting my response, his hand had instinctively covered my mouth, as I howled into it, my arms gripping so tightly that I was giving the room two tickets to the gun show. I tried to look him back in the eyes, and attempted to distract myself by staring at the silhouette of his body, his muscles heaving as he forced mine aside. Despite the searing pain between my legs, I suddenly felt his leg hairs against mine, a bead of sweat from his forehead drip on me, and the callouses of his hand against my lips. Determined to take however much of him was left, I nuzzled at his hand to have him lift it. He slipped two fingers into my mouth, as if ushering me to suck, like a person would bite down on leather when having a 'ye olden times' amputation. I reasoned that this was, despite the pain, much more enjoyable. I took one last move to gain a minute amount of control back, gripping his lower back and sucking against his fingers. I pushed against his back with encouragement, seeing the alarm ticking towards the 3 minute mark.

With no further prompting required, he gripped my thighs tightly, lifted them slightly, and pushed continuously. I started intently at him, as the rest of his length slid in, not exactly smoothly, but with less resistance. In for a penny, in for a pound, I reasoned why not both ends being sore for a few days. Pulling his fingers out, he replaced them with his tongue, his fingers wrapped in mine, as he held my arms above my head. I had figured the thrusting would have been worse, but whether it was the stimulation of my prostate, or the fact my hole had genuinely stretched, I felt my own cock start to stir. Aware of the time, the pace became more frantic, and the thrusts were almost full cock length, in and out, like a jackhammer. Waiting for the load, my own breaths became more frantic, wondering if my ass would give out, and like a gay-for-pay porn star bottoming for the first time, I found myself desperately wishing I could make the ass grabbing motion to slow down. I guess that was why my hands were above my head, I self-remarked. My muscles had all tightened, so at least I figured I looked good taking the pounding, my six pack at least being put to good work, as it held my ass more stably in position.

I saw him glance sideways, and with a grim determination, that only a man close to release can muster, he separated from my mouth, but not my ass. Performing a rather nimble move for a man that large, he slid balls deep, and then rotated himself around to be positioned behind me, without losing more than an inch of depth. Feeling his breath against my neck, rapidly enter in and out of his body, I knew the end was nigh. He slid his biceps against my chest, squeezing against a nipple, then deciding against it, and gripping my opposite arm. Becoming his small spoon, he bear hugged me tight, finding the right angle, to somehow, enter me even more deeply than before. Wherever his cock now reached, as it climbed up inside me, was beyond my vocal chords, as I opened wide but was mute. Counting, four, then five more thrusts, before losing count, I wasn't sure which was first ironically. The familiar, annoying sound of the alarm, most commonly known for breaking a pleasant dream, was overpowered by his loud guttural grunts as he emptied himself deep inside me. Having only deposited, and never received, a man's seed, I was surprised by both the duration and the seeming quantity. I had planned to make a point of separating myself from his dick immediately that the alarm sounded, but after the rather thorough opening, I figured it was unproductive to not let him at least finish. I suddenly became aware of a slight shift at my hole, and then silence.

Manoeuvring back completely inside me, and allowing his arm to release mine, his hand snaked down my torso and I cursed my own dick's involuntary response to his caress. "I figured it doesn't matter now if I hit snooze." I tried to think of a witty comeback, or at least a pun, but whatever had made me mute continued and I shook my head without sound. Cupping my ass, then running his hand down the outside of my thigh and then back up, his firm grip was back. With the same determination of his earlier thrusts, he seemed determined to make me cum with him still painfully hard inside me. My legs as if jelly moulded to his, and my brain surely matching the same consistency, I groaned as he pulled my hair for a final time and wanked me faster. Mute button unsilenced, I thrust out my hard on against his hand, my last resistance, unwittingly fucking myself slightly against his wood. Shooting a load, thankfully mostly on to the towel from earlier, I hollered loudly. Even as my load shot in frantic spurts, the wanking didn't stop for a good 30 seconds. I lay motionless, mentally comparing the durations of our empties, before I heard in a low tone, "I'm going to pull out, brace yourself." My own cock had softened subtantially, but clearly my inner anal ring was acting like a cock ring, holding the blood in place. I knew after several minutes, the pull out would be intense. He manoeuvred once again, sliding me on to my stomach and allowing me the dignity of pushing my face in to the pillow. His weight against me, I noticed acutely as he shifted, his hands bracing against my cheeks, as if performing a very awkward pushup. I squealed against the pillow as I felt my ring still attempt to hold it's grip, but like ripping a bandaid off, he was determined for it to be quick, sharp and somewhat painful. With a loud slurp, my hole released the intruder, and his semi brushed against my thigh, before his weight shifted entirely and I gathered he had stood up. The alarm sounded again, and I simultaneously grabbed the towel and placed it beneath my wrecked hole. Still naked, he silenced the alarm and grabbed my phone still recording. "Legs in the air!" Like an obedient marine to a drill sergeant's command, I did as told, jokingly holding my feet. The benefit of youth was increased flexibility. Despite my best efforts, my gape betrayed me, and allowed some of his load to leak out. Pushing the camera in closer, and holding for a few seconds, he added "really did a number on your hole, well one for the travel vlog I guess." I grimaced slightly at the liquid sliding down my leg and the thought of how I must look, hole stretched. I lowered my legs while gripping what was left of him inside me. He handed me the phone.

He was unfazed when I turned it on him, daring me to continue recording me as he searched around for his clothes scattered on the floor. He turned once more, ass to me, then as if timed to some unheard music, he threw his legs into the denim, while twisting back around to give a last frontal. He scooped his large floppy dick back into his pants, and tied his belt up, giving one last re-adjustment for safety before zipping the fly. He remained shirtless, smiling impishly, as he sat on the kitchen bench, and thrust his sockless feet inside his shoes. He hopped down and padded over, gripping with one hand my cock and balls, and gave me a final kiss. Grinning again as I incessantly filmed him throw the shirt, which on second thoughts was really too small, over his frame, he spoke "At least you'll have the proof you're no longer a virgin." I thought in that moment about lying and saying I hadn't been, but before I could even react, he had turned and walked towards the door. Calling out, he added "and you can sample German bratwurst now without fear!" I mused on whether it was likely I'd find a German top bigger than the Australian in the next week, while suddenly realising the state of the room. Noticing my own pile of dirty clothes, I thought to myself out loud, "shit, I really do need to do some laundry myself." And as I stood up from the bed, cum abandoning my hole, I also voiced in a bemused tone, "fuck, and I need to take a shower."
Great storyteller