Australian Esa Havela

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Porported to be "huge", this is one hot man. Okay Alex, work some of your magic and find some pics that validate this rumor.

hongkong42

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, but good god, has he ever been to a dentist, those fangs need to be filed down.

TommyFinn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I'm happy to inform you that Esa isn't an Aussie at all, he's born and bred in my homecountry Finland! So it's not the water in Down Under that does the trick, we simply grow them big here in the far north...LOL

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, but good god, has he ever been to a dentist, those fangs need to be filed down.

Yeah, Esa looks like Dolph Lundgren and Jm J. Bullock's love child. (Yeah, the dingo stole THAT baby, also. Hehehe. :wink: ) I had that Manpower Australia video on VHS. Esa really has quite the Cadbury stash in the jock though.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I'm happy to inform you that Esa isn't an Aussie at all, he's (Finnish yet sounds very Aussie) born and bred in my homecountry Finland! So it's not the water in Down Under that does the trick, we (the Finnish) simply grow them big here in the far north...LOL :rolleyes:

F**k Off Tommy Finn!!!!!!!!!! Us Aussies Are Massive In The Bulge And Esa Is Born And Bred Aussie, U Retard.

Alrighty then, I guess THAT settled point of discussion...:rolleyes:.

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't believe this guy hasn't done a full frontal. Anyone with a buldge like that would be proud to expose the equitpment, unless there is a baseball sock or two enhanceing his endowment. He is very handsome and talented and there has to be a pic or two or a sighting out there to confim what's left up to the imagination.

Reactions: cutcopy

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow id love to see some clear shots of him. i saw him years ago on tv, and he has one of the biggest baskets ive seen anywhere. anybody with pics please post them! thanks

Reactions: cutcopy