Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I want to see him having sex so bad. I want to see those great ass pumping. Even with a female. Anything? Did he ever have a duo camshow??

No, but it was discussed in his last appearance and he is considering it with a female that he describes as 5'10" tall and hot. Courtney is 6'4" tall (and hot).

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Time for you to share the recording?

That part of his appearance happens during the CrazyTicket portion and that doesn’t get posted to the archive sites to which I have subscribed. Much of his appearance is free to watch, but the last five to fifteen minutes where he orgasms is during the CrazyTicket portion.

Best to tune in and watch. Part of the excitement when watching live as it happens is observing the effect Courtney has on his viewers and, more importantly, the effect his viewers have on Courtney and his dick. He has many generous fans that toss tokens at him with abandon. He gets a huge sexual charge out of being on the receiving end and viewers have noticed the Pavlovian link between the token notification noise and the inflation of his giant dick. Like any performer, they like applause, which in the case of Chaturbate means tipping with tokens.

The CrazyTicket portion is 100 tokens, which cost $10. Probably one of the better values on the internet.

Last edited:

fire_lad1979

Sexy Member
Media
Have we figured out yet what Courtney uses that Tom Terrific profile for? Always online at the same time
I don't believe so as I saw TomTerrific actually online at the same time as Courtney and it was a different person. I should mention that he wasn't camming it was like poof and there's a picture saying he was on x number of seconds or minutes ago

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't believe so as I saw TomTerrific actually online at the same time as Courtney and it was a different person. I should mention that he wasn't camming it was like poof and there's a picture saying he was on x number of seconds or minutes ago
If he wasn't camming, how did you see him?

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If he wasn't camming, how did you see him?
Also you can broadcast two profiles at the same time if you use different devices. The Tom profile might say when he last broadcast, but he probably switched it to password mode first so no one could view him. I use something called CamNotifiier and have the Tom profile on there, but I have never had an alert he is broadcasting. If he wasn't in password mode I would have received an alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.