Austrian Team Naked

D

deleted3782

I have the sudden urge to go to orbitz.com and check out ticket prices to places more fun that where now am...

I saw this video the other day. Pretty great.
But yeah... zooming would have been awesome.
Does anyone think its weird how that little kids gets the closest? haha

D

deleted3782

I saw this video the other day. Pretty great.
But yeah... zooming would have been awesome.
Does anyone think its weird how that little kids gets the closest? haha

I noticed that...but I would venture to say that the Austrians see this sort of behavior as more "fun" and less "sexual" as we Americans see nudity. Under those circumstances, a young boy wandering up close to the guys who are the center of attention wouldn't feel as inappropriate as many Americans would take it. It would be akin to a kid wandering through a locker room (also inappropriate to some Americans).

Another debate covered in many past threads...

dougroberts1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Austrian Team were beaten 48-0 by Lithuania and I guess they just wanted to get over their woes by doing a striptease in the centre of Vilnius. I live in a rugby town in the UK (Bath) and, when there's a match on in town, this kind of thing happens all the time in the bars and on the street. It's good fun and yes, you get an amazing array of cock!

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Austrian Team were beaten 48-0 by Lithuania and I guess they just wanted to get over their woes by doing a striptease in the centre of Vilnius. I live in a rugby town in the UK (Bath) and, when there's a match on in town, this kind of thing happens all the time in the bars and on the street. It's good fun and yes, you get an amazing array of cock!

I think I need to move.... :)

dougroberts1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there any significance to the song?
Not really. It's a mixture of Singing In The Rain (the lyrics speak for themselves), their own version of the Haka (a Maori cultural dance/chant) and a drunken rugby chant for taking your clothes off (I've just realised how boring this is-but then again, you did ask). I wonder if they do the drunken rugby chant every night before they take their clothes off to get into bed? lol