Authentic (not fake, not posed, unintentional, real!!!) dick slips

ashman87

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At a water park I used to go to a long time ago, there was a ride where you rode something like a toboggan down a tall slide into a long pool of water. where you skimmed across. They warned everyone to lean back, because if you were leaning forward you would get thrown head first and you go skimming down the water without the toboggan. I saw a guy do that, and he skimmed right out of his shorts. He had the breath knocked out of him and didn't realize he was naked until he got out of the water, then had to wait for a couple of other riders to come down before he could run in and grab his shorts.

Oh man, same ride, different place and story! I used to work at a waterpark and ran this ride. I didn't experience anything like you but the amount of dudes who would expose themselves inadvertently and unknowingly while getting onto the sled was crazy. They would put the sled on the track, and then sit down and I would always catch a glimpse as they swung their leg around or sometimes even as they were sitting on the sled waiting to go down.

I have so many dick slips and view stories from my days working there...ahhhhh!

Burghf_er

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found this. Moroccan bodybuilding competition. One of the guys had his left nut out of his posing suit for the whole show.

View attachment 14416721
View attachment 14416551
View attachment 14416571
View attachment 14416601
View attachment 14416641
View attachment 14416651

He notices it after a while and tries to fix himself up:
View attachment 14417571

But to no avail. And seemingly continues the show unaware.

As awards are being passed out, the official notices that the bodybuilder’s testicle is visible:
View attachment 14416731
View attachment 14416681

He then gets the bodybuilder to hold his certificate lower while photos are being taken to cover the testicle up. (It doesn’t quite work and the official doesn’t actually tell the bodybuilder that he’s exposed.)
View attachment 14416761
View attachment 14416791

Then the bodybuilder stands around as the show is concluded, with his left testicle still exposed.
View attachment 14416811
View attachment 14416831

My balls also would be hanging out of that little black thing. There are lots of men for whom that would be true.
Why does Morocco assume that all men have small balls?

Peachcrocodile

Legendary Member
Media
Oh man, same ride, different place and story! I used to work at a waterpark and ran this ride. I didn't experience anything like you but the amount of dudes who would expose themselves inadvertently and unknowingly while getting onto the sled was crazy. They would put the sled on the track, and then sit down and I would always catch a glimpse as they swung their leg around or sometimes even as they were sitting on the sled waiting to go down.

I have so many dick slips and view stories from my days working there...ahhhhh!
You should have taken pics or videos