Author Taking Requests

lysander815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As some of you might of know, I've been posting a series on here for a couple months. It's been a lot of fun, but I've gotten bored with that particular storyline. Since the response was mostly positive but I seem to be running out of ideas, are there any kinds stories that LPSGers want to see? I'm willing to write on most topics: interracial (any combination), humiliation, group sex, voyeur/exhibitionist, etc. No BDSM/hardcore kink; I don't have enough experience with that kind of thing to write a believable story. Other than that, I'm open to suggestions or ideas. I can't make any guarantees, but if I see a suggestion I think I can do, I'll work on it and post it here. Make it as specific or as general as you want. I really want to stretch my legs and improve my writing, but also write something that people want to read.

Edy

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a sucker for stories focussing on sock size, so I'd love to read one.
Humiliation, maybe, two guys, one with a big cock, one with a really small one.
And I would love a story which does not jump to random sex scenes, but rather the size as the main topic, watching the other, wanting to find out his size, commenting on other guys, a guy who likes to show off and embarasses the little one.
i know that not too many guys like that topic, but it makes me horny so that's my suggestion for you... what do you think about it ?