Auto cunnilingus

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can self suck and it has always been a dream of mine to find a girl (or at least pics/video) of a girl who could do this to herself. With all of the contortionists out there and many who could touch their chin to their back, there has got to be someone who can do this.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They really gotta be flexible. Trouble is, it is harder for them, as they have to reach 6+ inches more down. I don't think I have ever seen an auto cunnilingus, but if someone has, do let me know. Surely, there are super flexible girls.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks! its a nice thing to see even though they looked like a photoshop job. The last one just looks like a phony pic of two girls in a 69

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
same camera angle for all three.
they look fake to me.

seriously, if you were really shooting something that cool you'd move the camera around and get every angle.
you'd show the side view, the top view, the long view.
they keep static at that angle to stop you seeing that it's two girls.

Last edited:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ummm not that it's totally on topic but have you not seen the video of the fake vagina and the man putting his head in it???? Some people swear that is real too. All you need is a sofa with a hole cut in it or something to that effect. Girl A (the pussy owner) lays on her back and pushes her top half thru the hole. Girl B (the tongue owner) pushes her head and upper body into the hole from the back and voila it looks like one girl eating her own pussy. In all reality it's two girls. Until I see a good quality video that shows it from every angle without any visible doctoring or breaks in the filming it doesn't exist.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I can self suck and it has always been a dream of mine to find a girl (or at least pics/video) of a girl who could do this to herself. With all of the contortionists out there and many who could touch their chin to their back, there has got to be someone who can do this.

Maybe contact someone over at the IAACA (International Association of Auto-Cunnilingus Addicts)?

Their annual meeting takes place in December, in the French town of Pussy:

pussy - Google Maps

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
same camera angle for all three.
they look fake to me.

seriously, if you were really shooting something that cool you'd move the camera around and get every angle.
you'd show the side view, the top view, the long view.
they keep static at that angle to stop you seeing that it's two girls.

Crap image.
Crap frame rate.
Crap or absent sound.

They're webcams. Those don't tend to float around the room getting different angles.

Both #s 3 & 7 show the women unfold themselves showing a continuous body line, #7 goes back for seconds.

I think they're genuine and I can assure it's not because it's what I ever wanted to see.