Auto-fellatio

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bjg30318, Jun 10, 2009.

1. bjg30318

bjg30318 New Member

Although he (my husband) has learned how to give me excellent head, it took awhile. At one point I thought to myself that I could get better head if I did it myself.
    Well I was right! Now my personal "ME TIME" includes not only masturbation, but also auto-fellatio. I give myself the best head.
    I was wondering how many other members suck their own dick. Whether they do it in conjunction to other sexual acts, or like myself, use sucking your own dick as part of your "ME TIME".
    Also when you cum do you eat your own cum, or just let it shoot? When I suck myself off I ALWAYS swallow, I think of it as giving myself my own load is the ultimate gift.
    I belong to a Yahoo group that turns masturbation to a spiritual journey to become the ultimate sexual male. One of the topics discussed was auto-fellatio. Many have tried and couldn't, but some members regularly practise this instead of traditional masturbation.
    So I was wondering how many other members; gay, straight, or bisexual; suck their own cock.
    Looking forward to ALL replies.
    (Oh by the way, don't look at the spelling. My spelling sucks.)

2. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

I thought I was going to read about someone getting head while driving. lol

3. rue4444

rue4444 Member

I would love 2 be able 2!

4. crossy

Gold Member

Actually some of the real serious jelqers have produced enormous organs which can be auto fellated easily.

5. Bariton

Bariton New Member

Albums:
    I'm wondering about female members: can you suck your own pussy?

6. seahorses

seahorses Member

Uh!? I take it you're trying to say you're sceptic.

7. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to be able to when I was younger and more flexible--I could get my whole head in my mouth. I'm not that limber any more. For me, autofelatio is much overated, as the focus on your contortions really takes away from what could be wonderfully pleasurable. Honestly, if you're alone and want a good orgasm, use your hands or a toy.

8. crossy

Gold Member

Heavens no. I believe jelqing to be an aid to male enhancement. It doesn't work overnight. Over a period of time most men will have significant improvement depending how religiously you work out. Autofellatio is certainly possible. The challenge is increasing midshaft girth, length not terribly important.

9. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

I remember seein a vid of a dude in a men's room. He is filming himself. He is standing there, then pulls out his long dick, leans over and starts to suck. That dude could just walk down the street and at the same time be sucking off. Would be awesome to do, or watch!

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Many a wreck or near wreck has resulted from such an act.

11. crossy

Gold Member

I'm wondering if a small to average dick say 6 inches can autofellate or is it pretty much the limberness?

12. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
    I think it's the limberness. I used to try it out a couple of times and had good time; I would still love to get a man for it though - it feels kinda sad doing it to myself (even though I haven't done it in a looooong time).

13. Snowy1

Snowy1 Member

Ive seen vids of guys whose dicks appear to be no longer than 5 inches BUT they could deep-throat the entire thing right down to the base.

I think it is just a case of how limber you are, im roughly 7'' and can only suck upto half on a good day.
    Some guys on here have monsters between their legs and i always think 'surely he can easily self?' but they say they cant reach they are miles away.
    Makes me scratch my head in puzzlement.

I have swallowed my own cum from selfing to see what it was like, not really for me though, just enjoy the sucking mostly. Very pleasurable.
    Now and again i will swallow or cum in my mouth and dribble it down my chest/ cock or spit it out into a cloth.

Just some me time really as you would put it.

14. ydkj_tx

ydkj_tx Member

Albums:
    Length helps, but limberness is the key. :smile:

15. B_hungdane

B_hungdane New Member

Albums:
    I have been able to do it all my life. When I first discoverede it in my teens I did it quiet often. I also tryed to get it in my mouth but I dont really like it.

When I have a girl friend I dont do it that often as I much prefer to have ordinary sex. But I still like to do auto-fellatio. I have show it some of the girls I have been with. They find it facinating, but somehow they dont encurrage me to do it again [​IMG]

If I have not done it for some time I can feel some pain in my back after dooing it - not real pain but more like streaching pain.
    Have you other guys also experienced that. Do any of you know about dangers of doing this?? Also if I have not done it so much I can not take so much of my cock. Just the head.

I have taken a picture of my self doing it, see below.

[​IMG]

16. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

I can get about half of it in my mouth, and I only have a 7"er and I'm not overly flexible either.

I don't know why I can do it, but after about 10 mins of stretching I can do it well

Oh and I never cum in my mouth, I just don't like doing it

17. CVCArules

CVCArules New Member

i can lick the tip of it but not make it cum

18. NickJ21

NickJ21 Active Member

Albums:
    I can, when I do some streching and carefully roll on my back. licking the tip and rim and eating my own cum. Great sensation, but always mind your eyes if you cum...

19. PartitiveHiss

PartitiveHiss New Member

I have done it in the past. I am very flexible, can get my legs behind my head. But I never could get more than the head in. I'm just shy of 7". Anyway, whilst I'm now still just as flexible in terms of getting my legs behind my head, I can't reach my cock at all any more. I'm sure I could with some exercises, but I'm not that interested. The thought of it turns me on totally, which is why I did it in the past, but once I came in my mouth that pretty much put me off it. I wouldn't mind so much if I could get it all in and just shoot straight down my throat without tasting it.

20. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

I used to be able to do it when I was younger but now I am not as limber as I used to be. I can not even get close now.

Draft saved Draft deleted