Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere+Jun 9 2005, 12:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SomeGuyOverThere &#064; Jun 9 2005, 12:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shuihan079@Jun 8 2005, 09:06 AM
can you preform auto-fellatio and if you can, how do you do it?
[post=318778]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, personally, I remove my penis and stick it in my mouth, then just screw I back on when I&#39;m done. :eyes:
[post=318836]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Can i borrow your penis then? just send it to me, ill just mail it back when im finished... :9

iggy

Krueger: I used to be able to. I&#39;d do it like Jose or I&#39;d put my legs behind my head. I stopped doing it though.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Krueger@Jun 8 2005, 08:31 PM
I used to be able to. I&#39;d do it like Jose or I&#39;d put my legs behind my head. I stopped doing it though.
[post=318907]Quoted post[/post]​

The only way I could get my hard cock head close enough for my tongue to lick was by lying on my back with my head a few inches from the wall, bringing my legs up over my head and walking down the wall with my feet getting closer to my head. I thought &#39;just one more inch" and my lips could wrap around the head, but it never happened&#33;

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jun 8 2005, 10:28 PM
eek. I wouldn&#39;t go that far, you could seriously fuck your back up. you&#39;re not missing anything worth taking THAT kinda risk for, trust me :p
[post=318935]Quoted post[/post]​
Truer words were never spoken, Dr. I can attest to back problems resulting from this attempt, although they didn&#39;t raise their ugly heads until years later. No laughing matter&#33;

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If all men were able to "self serve" it would mean the end of civilization. We would never leave the house. :9

D

deleted3782

I once had a guy suck me and himself off at the same time. Was interesting.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you can suck yourself, I mean really suck yourself, there is nothing else like it. Just licking the end or something doesn&#39;t count. It took a bit of stretching and effort to get to the point where I could really do it. I&#39;ve suffered no back problems. I sit on floor and put my feet so that the soles are together and usually grab my ankles to help pull myself down. Then I bend over and put my dick in my mouth. After a few minutes I can get pretty much three-fourths of my dick in mouth and give myself a very vigorous blow job. It doesn&#39;t hurt to have a 9 1/2 inch dick and be very thin either. It&#39;s almost as good a suck as I would give to another guy. Yes I do cum in my mouth. The feeling of sucking and being sucked by yourself is really mind (and dick) blowing LOL. Sensing, feeling and tasting your own dick with your mouth and giving yourself exactly what you want at that moment is something you can&#39;t do with a regular old hand job. As you can imagine I&#39;ve attracted quite a bit of attention with this little talent. Whenever I&#39;m with someone else I always do the thing of putting both our dicks together and sucking both at the same time. Once and one time only was I able to work it so that we both came in my mouth at the same time. I would give little "shows" at the bath house or the tea room or the backroom to attract attention and hopefully the cute guy watching. It still is more fun with someone else. Also being into watersports, pissing in my mouth or especially the two of us pissing in my mouth is great fun but a bit difficult to coordinate. So I say, those who say auto-fellatio isn&#39;t as fun as it looks just really can&#39;t do it very well.

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by cityboy@Jun 8 2005, 10:53 PM
If you can suck yourself, I mean really suck yourself, there is nothing else like it. Just licking the end or something doesn&#39;t count. It took a bit of stretching and effort to get to the point where I could really do it. I&#39;ve suffered no back problems. I sit on floor and put my feet so that the soles are together and usually grab my ankles to help pull myself down. Then I bend over and put my dick in my mouth. After a few minutes I can get pretty much three-fourths of my dick in mouth and give myself a very vigorous blow job. It doesn&#39;t hurt to have a 9 1/2 inch dick and be very thin either. It&#39;s almost as good a suck as I would give to another guy. Yes I do cum in my mouth. The feeling of sucking and being sucked by yourself is really mind (and dick) blowing LOL. Sensing, feeling and tasting your own dick with your mouth and giving yourself exactly what you want at that moment is something you can&#39;t do with a regular old hand job. As you can imagine I&#39;ve attracted quite a bit of attention with this little talent. Whenever I&#39;m with someone else I always do the thing of putting both our dicks together and sucking both at the same time. Once and one time only was I able to work it so that we both came in my mouth at the same time. I would give little "shows" at the bath house or the tea room or the backroom to attract attention and hopefully the cute guy watching. It still is more fun with someone else. Also being into watersports, pissing in my mouth or especially the two of us pissing in my mouth is great fun but a bit difficult to coordinate. So I say, those who say auto-fellatio isn&#39;t as fun as it looks just really can&#39;t do it very well.
[post=319003]Quoted post[/post]​

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN&#33;.....WE HAVE A WINNER&#33;"

I f the (above) post is accurate and honest, and I believe it is, then I *hand* it to Mr. Pretzel (I mean cityboy) for achieving a new level of self-intimacy. If we were more acrobatic and into advanced yoga, some of us could enjoy more self-fulfillment. I think I&#39;ll keep my mind more open to this, since physically adept individuals should enjoy themselves to their limit, like the rest of us.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks to cityboy this thread has become one sizzling hot read. Visualizing his sitting with souls of feet together and bending over taking 3/4th of his 9.5 cock (that&#39;s over 7 inches, by my figuring) in his mouth sure gives me a hardon. I can see his audience now watching his little &#39;shows&#39; with all hands on dicks&#33; Damn&#33;

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
I -love- having my dick or balls in my mouth. I&#39;ve said before though, while I&#39;m happy to show certain people, and I&#39;ve posted pics up, I just don&#39;t understand why it&#39;s so fascinating to watch. I only took the pics because they help me remember that feeling of having my mouth crammed so full that I became a helpless, mindless slave to my own dick. And I absolutely drank every drop of my cum. Having said that, I will add that I have a very flexible back(even for a dancer) and I was still pretty sore the next day. Also, I am able to take down much less than I used to get down ten years ago--I used to be able to throat myself. I know my body well enough to avoid injury, but I wouldn&#39;t recommend that people just force their back into contorted positions. Do some preparatory work that will at least get you reasonably close, before you even think about seeing how much you can take in your mouth.