Auto flush toilets....

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And to the guy who asked why ladies rooms are so much nicer than men's toilets - it's because we don't piss on the floor :)

Oddly enough, a few years ago a woman - a lesbian, but I figure she's still qualified to know something about this - told me the opposite. She said that, in the name of hygiene, the style was to try to use them without touching anything, including the seat ... and the result was really gross.

Of course I had no way to check that, even if I'd wanted to, and haven't felt motivated to ask anyone else about it.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Durn....I thought I was hearing the sound of a camera clicking!:redface:
I was about ready to report that it was a little slow...always making the picture after I had turned or put it away.:biggrin1:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
You folks know all those things have cameras in 'em, dontcha?

When I take a leak in front of one of those, I always think there's some office ladies in Japan somewhere giggling at my wang :tongue:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oddly enough, a few years ago a woman - a lesbian, but I figure she's still qualified to know something about this - told me the opposite. She said that, in the name of hygiene, the style was to try to use them without touching anything, including the seat ... and the result was really gross.

Of course I had no way to check that, even if I'd wanted to, and haven't felt motivated to ask anyone else about it.

Hovering is a lost art.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Dirigible - I think it's only parents of my mothers age who told us to hover, it's actually bad for you as you don't fully empty your bladder, I haven't hovered for years but I can hover and aim at the same time. Maybe your lesbian friend took so long unfastening her dungarees that by the time she was hovering she was so desperate she failed to aim properly hence the resultant piss pool :)

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Auto-flush toilets are a mixed blessing:
Yes, it's one less surface to touch, BUT I don't care to have the damn thing mistakenly flush in the midst of my "business", causing a blast of cold water to be splashed upon parts rather sensistive to cold water. :eek: If it's needin' flushin' I'll be the one doing the flushin'.:cool:

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To ALL who have posted here - Thank you!! I needed a great laugh and all of you with your witty comments were perfect. It was wonderful! Keep it up!!

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've also noticed the increasing number of autoflush toilets and am puzzled by the trend. Are men, taken as a group, so lame they can't be bothered to remember to flush? If so, do they also need an auto-wipe funtion as well?

I'm not sure what public restrooms you've been using, SpeedoGuy, but I'm never surprised to find that someone hasn't flushed in a public restroom, or worse, that they were one of those idiots who pee standing up in a stall without lifting the seat, and consequently splash pee all over the seat for the next guy.

I wish they would make those automatic seat raisers mandatory. I tried to get my law school to install them but at the time could only find two manufacturers, one of whom had gone out of business, and the other was way too expensive.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the Uk autoflush toilets are usually of the kind where you have to pass your hand about 4 inches in front of a senser so they don't usually flush accidentally.
And to the guy who asked why ladies rooms are so much nicer than men's toilets - it's because we don't piss on the floor :)

Reowww!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So.

This thread is not about the top secret new prototype automobiles Detroit has developed (comfort coupled with an onboard methane generator) as part of the plan to win back the American market.

Carry on. :wink:

Rawb. You are a very special man, and I love you so much.

These toilets, faucets, and soap dispensers are also in the ladies' roms as well.

Personally, I don't want to have to touch anything in a public restroom. Ever. So give me the automated paper towel dispenser or hand dryer as well. And while we're at it, design the room so that there isn't a door. I love when it's just an archway.

Drawback: after I put the seat liner on the seat, turn around and drop trou, the toilet usually flushes away my seat liner before I can use it.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) Is it me or did I miss some legislation that manadated that these things be installed in ever possible public venue.

2) My impression is that they only been forced upon the men and not on the women. Women, are you finding auto flush toilets in your public restrooms, misfiring at every little twitch or wrinkle in your black shirts?

I HATE THESE THINGS.

Discuss......
Ohter than the fact that they are a little bit of a surprise the first time they go off, they are absolutely one of the best things ever created. No more nasty surprises when you approach the toilet or urinal, everything has been nicely flushed already and for those people without any arms this saves them having to lift a foot to stomp the flush handle.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Y'know, if you raise the seat when you urinate, it covers the electric eye, fooling it into thinking you're still there even after you've shaken off, zipped up and left the building.