Autofellatio aka SelfSucking tips

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys, so I just wanted to know if anyone here can self suck? I can to an extent. If I lie down on my shoulders and put my butt in the air and my legs over my head, I can suck and lick the head and usually that helps me finish to completion.

What I want to know is, is there any other positions that might make this easier, cause sometimes I find myself really wanting the rest of my cock in my mouth. Or maybe there are some exercises that might make me more flexible?

Please lemme know

thanks!

EvanLesnick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can blow myself -- it's not necessarily due to my length, but due to flexibility as well (I can deepthroat myself). I'm pretty sure this is at least partially genetic in nature, as various members in my family are quite flexible.

Last edited:

Dont

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, be slim. Make sure your stomach is not FULL, stretch every day and don't to it in the morning. Your body is too stiff to get there.

That's pretty much it.

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was a kid (11-12) I saw the family dog lick his sack. A lot.

Well, I thought, it must be fun, and tried it. It turned out that not only could I lick my shaft, I could take it entirely into my mouth. It felt better if I sucked slightly and rocked a little.

I was able to self suck until I turned about 22. After that it was just easier to get a girl to do it.

I always did it in the evening after a hot bath/shower. Sitting position, never forcing anything. At first, just the head went in and I'd be happy with that. Then the shaft, then the root. I'd use the neck muscles only to get the traction.

I think the whole thing would last 20 minutes of stretching and stimulation until I got my nut. Never suffered from back problems because of it.

BTW, this was my only way to masturbate for years, until I realized I could use my hands... much more convenient.

But I honestly think that having my own tool in my mouth really put me at peace with oral sex. I never saw my tool as dirty, or my sperm as pollution. That carried over both to orally satisfying women, and then later in my life, satisfying buddies.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys, so I just wanted to know if anyone here can self suck? I can to an extent. If I lie down on my shoulders and put my butt in the air and my legs over my head, I can suck and lick the head and usually that helps me finish to completion.

What I want to know is, is there any other positions that might make this easier, cause sometimes I find myself really wanting the rest of my cock in my mouth. Or maybe there are some exercises that might make me more flexible?

Please lemme know

thanks!
just borrow a buddy's penis and be done with it.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me too! dreaming about sucking my own cock, not about you sucking yours, just to clarify!
I used to be able to selfsuck when I was a teenager & flexible, but now I periodically have dreams where I can deepthroat myself.