AutoFellatio and Ejaculating with no hands?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

NeoKaja: Hi there again. I have been told that I am quite a weird one. First of all, the only way I can reach climax is when I am bottoming and the sex is really rough. I remember one time, a dude was doing me and I cummed with no hands. It really surprised him and he said that he has never seen anyone do that before. I’d agree with him; I have never seen anyone but myself achieve this. My question is, are there others besides me?

My second question is that how many dudes can perform AutoFellatio? I found out that I can do it when I first wondered if it were possible, I did it, so it is, :D For those that don’t believe me, I shall be posting pics of me soon.

Thankx again,
    NeoKaja

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

There are many guys who get a nut while getting up the poop chute; stimulation of the prostate gland can do that to you. You, however, are the only dude I've heard of who can't blow his load any other way.

About auto-fellatio: there's a rather long thread about this subject on the board. Do a search and you should be able to find it. There's a lot of us here who can 'eat at home'.

3. Imported

Gold Member

mr18yearold: no one will ever do me in the butt... so i dont think i can ever cum with no hands.... or no touching is what you mean correct??... but i can self-suck.... i can get about 4-5" in my mouth.... im very flexible... but it doesnt feel good so i dont do it...

and thats my 2 cents

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

[quote author=mr18yearold link=board=sex;num=1055071048;start=0#2 date=06/08/03 at 13:29:50] but it doesnt feel good so i dont do it.[/quote]

Then you're not doing it right! :eek:

5. Imported

Gold Member

DirkDiggler: Glad I am not the only one who does suck himself I thought i was strange or something,oh no wait a minute I am strange.Thats O.K then,I think.
    What puzzles me is how on earth it can 'not feel good'the only reason I left my room when i discovered that i could do that at the age of about 15 or so was to eat or use the toilet.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice