AutoFellatio and Ejaculating with no hands?

NeoKaja: Hi there again. I have been told that I am quite a weird one. First of all, the only way I can reach climax is when I am bottoming and the sex is really rough. I remember one time, a dude was doing me and I cummed with no hands. It really surprised him and he said that he has never seen anyone do that before. I’d agree with him; I have never seen anyone but myself achieve this. My question is, are there others besides me?

My second question is that how many dudes can perform AutoFellatio? I found out that I can do it when I first wondered if it were possible, I did it, so it is, :D For those that don’t believe me, I shall be posting pics of me soon.

Thankx again,
NeoKaja

Reactions: budlightman45

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are many guys who get a nut while getting up the poop chute; stimulation of the prostate gland can do that to you. You, however, are the only dude I've heard of who can't blow his load any other way.

About auto-fellatio: there's a rather long thread about this subject on the board. Do a search and you should be able to find it. There's a lot of us here who can 'eat at home'.

mr18yearold: no one will ever do me in the butt... so i dont think i can ever cum with no hands.... or no touching is what you mean correct??... but i can self-suck.... i can get about 4-5" in my mouth.... im very flexible... but it doesnt feel good so i dont do it...

and thats my 2 cents

DirkDiggler: Glad I am not the only one who does suck himself I thought i was strange or something,oh no wait a minute I am strange.Thats O.K then,I think.
What puzzles me is how on earth it can 'not feel good'the only reason I left my room when i discovered that i could do that at the age of about 15 or so was to eat or use the toilet.