Autofellatio fans of the world, unite

RJaeger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So would I but I have never known anyone who could self suck. I would like to see it for real at least once. I have tried but I am not limber enough. Maybe I need to do some yoga.

peaches&cream

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many years ago a friend of mine stayed over for night and we stayed in the fully furnished basement. We got into my parents liquor supply and were feeling pretty good. After way too many drinks, he went to the bathroom and came out stark naked with a huge woody. It looked to be at least 9" as it stuck straight up apast his belly button as he walked toward me. He asked if I wanted to suck on him. I was taken back and back again as I am not gay, but damn, he was big. When I said nothing, he laid down on his back and flipped his legs over his head and sucked himself. I have never even heard of that yet. While he did that, I masterbated under my sheets and watched him blow all over his own face. I am not gay but that will always stay in my memory as being so close but not enouph nerve to follow through with his wishes. If I was to go back in time, I may have very well followed through. Since then we moved too far away to continue contact.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can do it but not extremely well. Actually I probably could do better with a little more effort. Mostly I just get the head just in my mouth but that's with no more effort than it takes to bend over to tie my shoes. So if I really put my back into it, so to speak, I could probably get a really good suck.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to be able to self-suck. I was probably 15-16-17 during the years when I actually put some effort forth at autofellatio. It was fun to be able to say I could, but I didn't have all that much fun because it was actually pretty uncomfortable. (I'm currently 7 7/8 with a really good boner and the ruler pushing against the pubic bone, and I was probably not much shorter back then.) If I was bigger I might still be able to do it today, and I might truly enjoy it; back then, I had not yet had experiences with a woman, so I was not completely familiar with the pleasantness of having my cock sucked.

If I start some good (fitness/body) stretching routines, and lose, say, 25 pounds, I might be able to do it again while I'm still young. (I'm 31.8 years young.)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Gotta love autofellatio.

Absolutley.

Self sucking is probably my biggest turn on. Unfortantly ive only had one guy that could do it for me but he couldnt get very much into his mouth... I dream of the day i see a man deep throat himself:tongue:

Seeing a man show that much love to his cock and want to give himself that kind of pleasure is a beautiful, beautiful thing
and should be shared