Autofellatio (Self Sucking)

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy+Dec 7 2004, 01:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Dec 7 2004, 01:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by smoothchris@Dec 6 2004, 03:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bigjohn
@Dec 6 2004, 01:52 AM
Hey guys, would like to know who of you out there are able to suck their own cock??
I am not able & have only seen one guy in real life who could...it was HOT&#33;
Also any straight men out there who can suck their own & would you consider it a gay act??
Also how much of your cock can you suck ie 1,2, 3 inches....
Thanks Bigjohn
[post=266178]Quoted post[/post]​

Back when I was a teenager it was quite simple to do - in fact it was a daily event. Now that I am older I am not so limber so I can only manage to lick the head rather than swallow almost the whole cock.
[post=266206]Quoted post[/post]​

Your avatar surely yields credence to you post, smoothchris. That monster seems like it would be so easy to bend your head down to it and service any way you like, tongue, lips, or mouth.
[post=266352]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

As I said - a good lick and a swallow but not the whole thing - oh well - memories&#33;&#33;&#33;

duzyamuthano

Just Browsing
Media
like quite a few guys here, i too was a teenage auto-fellater :lol: but, yes, advancing years have stiffened the back and raised the fear of ending up in hospital with a spinal injury and way too much explaining to do ...

back when i started i was uncut (i was circumcised age eighteen), so i could pull my foreskin forward for first contact. from there i guess i just got more flexible and more turned on, and my memory is that i ended up being able to swallow most of my dick. i loved it, though i wouldn&#39;t ascribe my current love of cocksucking to this first experience: going down on someone else is a completely different experience

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can like, an inch of myself in my mouth. But that&#39;s from shear flexiblity. I&#39;m not huge by any means. I got lucky in the genes department; my mom was not only a surfer, but she was also a gymnast. I got her flexiblity and double jointedness. Her coach taught me a few things, so I&#39;m pretty rounded when it comes to sports.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The one thing that i would love to be able to do...
of course, my friends who can all say, "Ahhhhhh...i used to do it....its not so much"

Well, it is if you have never been able to.
LOL

i&#39;ve never even seen anybody do it live....anybody wanna show me?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 22 2005, 04:15 PM
of course, my friends who can all say, "Ahhhhhh...i used to do it....its not so much"

Your friends are right. I can do it ... and I&#39;m a pretty decent cocksucker ... but&#39;s it&#39;s so much better when someone else blows me. It&#39;s a pretty good party trick: when you drop down and shove your cock into your own mouth, you pretty much have the floor. That said, I&#39;d rather just masturbate when I&#39;m alone. It&#39;s a hell of a lot more confortable.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jan 22 2005, 07:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jan 22 2005, 07:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-txquis@Jan 22 2005, 04:15 PM

Your friends are right. I can do it ... and I&#39;m a pretty decent cocksucker ... but&#39;s it&#39;s so much better when someone else blows me. It&#39;s a pretty good party trick: when you drop down and shove your cock into your own mouth, you pretty much have the floor. That said, I&#39;d rather just masturbate when I&#39;m alone. It&#39;s a hell of a lot more confortable.
[post=276536]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Wow&#33; I am having deja vu here. I&#39;ve said almost the exact same thing to my friends on numerous occasions. That was also my party trick in college too. There are even some pictures floating around out there of me doing it at a party.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 24 2005, 05:11 PM
Wow&#33; I am having deja vu here. I&#39;ve said almost the exact same thing to my friends on numerous occasions. That was also my party trick in college too. There are even some pictures floating around out there of me doing it at a party.
[post=276940]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, Jeep-dude, I think a picture of the two of us blowing each other would make a much more interesting picture. We must attend a party together some time&#33; ;)

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 21 2005, 06:57 PM
I can like, an inch of myself in my mouth. But that&#39;s from shear flexiblity. I&#39;m not huge by any means. I got lucky in the genes department; my mom was not only a surfer, but she was also a gymnast. I got her flexiblity and double jointedness. Her coach taught me a few things, so I&#39;m pretty rounded when it comes to sports.
[post=276379]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeh, I&#39;ve been able to do it since I was 13, & I like it a lot. It&#39;s in addition to jerking off. Also I&#39;m excited by taking my cum in my own mouth, so that adds to the fun.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jan 25 2005, 01:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jan 25 2005, 01:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Jan 24 2005, 05:11 PM
[post=276940]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, Jeep-dude, I think a picture of the two of us blowing each other would make a much more interesting picture. We must attend a party together some time&#33; ;)
[post=277096]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
*grabs digital camera and party hat then hops in Jeep to head down to LA, speeding the entire way from the sheer anticipation of it all* :D

Sounds like a plan babe&#33;