Autofellatio

Mr_eeeeee: Hi all, (to be sure to be sure)

Im sure this has been done before, sorry i didn't look so pardon my laziness.

Ok on with it, as im sure i said im not huuge like some here but as a young flexible lad i could manage the deed.

Any of you big guys practice this?

Eeeeeeee

ROGERDODGER: A couple of years ago in one of our freebie newspapers, I read a question in the sex advice column (sic):

"My girlfriend dumped me 6 months ago. I miss her. She really gave fab head. I really miss that. I hadn't even the courage to start dating again. As I really miss getting head, I finally decided to do myself (I'm flexible as was a gymnist) although I'm not gay. I don't think anyone can be called a cock sucker if they only suck their own. It's been working out well. My question is: "Is there any way that I could give myself AIDS?"

I sent the article to a couple of friends in Medicine, they got hysterical.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=ROGERDODGER link=board=meetgreet;num=1082759450;start=0#1 date=04/24/04 at 03:07:54]"Is there any way that I could give myself AIDS?"[/quote]

Perhaps, if you have multiple personalities.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Mr_eeeeee link=board=meetgreet;num=1082759450;start=0#0 date=04/23/04 at 15:21:50]Im sure this has been done before, sorry i didn't look so pardon my laziness.
[/quote]

I suggest you do a search. Self-sucking has been discussed in several threads, and in more than one category.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I'm not that flexible as I am 9" and can only get about half the head in my mouth (not enough to do anything worth while) I have a freind who is about 6" and can get the head in his mouth. I wish I had his flexibility, I'd be able to get a couple inches passed my head!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=GottaBigOne link=board=meetgreet;num=1082759450;start=0#4 date=04/27/04 at 10:15:36] . . . . and can only get about half the head in my mouth (not enough to do anything worth while) [/quote]
There was a time when I could only lick mine, but it didn't take many circles around the head before I would shoot my load. We are all different, but I think if I had been able to get half the head in my mouth, I would still be doing it. ::)

justaboy: I do it and I can get a couple of inches into my mouth find that girls love to see and the two male friends I have shown both said that they later tried for themselves.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
I've tried it before, but despite my flexibility, I'm not able too. Ended up just rolling back so my cock was hanging over my face and cumming all over myself .... ;) Quite an interesting feeling that was .....

KeraAndMike: I can do it pretty easily just the girth is kinda hard to manage. A lot of girls got all hot and bothered when they would see me do this, amazed a guy could do it. I have cum all over my face as well. Didnt mind drinking my own cum.

dantien: i admit, i still do it but miss the days of "performing". my gf would have a small party, we'd be drunk , and she'd ask if I would show her friends. I always enjoyed that part of it. Nothing beats winning bets doing that.

These days it just hurts the back.

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Apr 27 2004, 06:15 PM
I wish I had his flexibility, I'd be able to get a couple inches passed my head!!
Buy a book on YOGA (I bought a book on YOGA for a poster here who wanted to suck his own cock and I BET he hasn't even cracked the spine of the book lol) or if thats too bohemian for you then try Pilates both will stretch out your spine and the key to Longevity IS a strong long spine. YOGA would be much better for you though cause it teaches proper breathing and has very strong spiritual aspects as well. Also swimming is excellent and teaches proper diaphragmatic breathing like YOGA teaches prana breathing when done correctly in both cases

the REAL deal
HORSE

HotBoiLA

Sexy Member
Media
only 7 here..but very flexible...can get about 1/2 my cock into my mouth...feels great, though not as good as having someone else to it!! i use it more as a party trick or to turn on guys i'm sleeping with...they go crazy when they see it.