Autofellatio

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been fascinated by self-sucking and I've read a lot about it, so I can learn myself how to do it. My cock is about 7 inches at it's best, so it's not extremely long, but it helps. Which means flexibility is the key. A site about self-sucking and masturbating give examples and tips how to stretch back, neck and legs, and in time you will be able to suck your own cock.

When I started I could touch my glans with my tongue, but just after a couple of days of stretching and practice, I can get half of the head inside my mouth. I can't wait until I get even more inside. :tongue:

By the way, do you guys out there have any tips to make the practice easier. And when you're about to reach orgasm, do you cum in your own mouth? PS: I'm pretty proud that I am getting able to do this, since only 1% of the male population is able to suck their own cock! :biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Realslik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha ha very impressive.. I tried doing it myself first time, second time. I just gave up! But big ups to you!

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive been self sucking since i was 15, learned to do it standing up. I can get upto half of my cock in (about 7'' hard, im 5, 7 tall) but prefer to just suck an inch past the head. I can do it in any position. Ive cum in my mouth, spat it out an swallowed a few times was ok but prefer to just pull off and cum on my belly an chest.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was able to do that back in high school. Was fun but gave me a sore neck. These days it's easy to swap head with a buddy.

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find self suckers a huge turn on- I can lick my own head and just get the tip into my mouth, I'm hoping to one day get the whole head in.

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
You have to start it at a early age for flexibility. Very few guys can do it. it 's not a matter of cock size. You are flexible or not. if you love it you can achieve lot of progress.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously the earlier you start the better, but I know guys that didn’t start till late, one in his 30’s. I’ve been able to since my teens, but an unrelated back injury meant a long lay off of over a couple of decades, however, I can still get the head + in and feel it a waste to spit.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Used to be able to do it all the time when I was younger, but it always hurt my spine badly and I couldn't get much more then the head between my lips/lick it. I was able to do it a couple of times lately, but i'm afraid i'll wind up breaking the vertebrae in my back, or something.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to watch guys do this on cam...so please contact me if you're interested.

It makes me cum so hard to see you gently licking the head and then taking it in your mouth...and when you cum and eagerly swallow it all down...omigod

impulse300

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
havent been able to do it in a few years.. hurt my back once and stopped after that..
I was able to get alot of it in.. but its not worth it if your crippled later on lol

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alternatively, you could have Marfan's Syndrome, and just be genetically predisposed to have extreme flexibility...

It's like a superpower. :wink:

(Well, except for the equal predisposition to heart attacks and all the other problems associated with defective connective tissue.)

Last edited:

portstroke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was 13 I realized that if I was going to have my cock sucked anytime soon I would have to do it myself. There were no resources like LPSG then and yoga awareness was new. It took dozens of stretching sessions as my penis grew tantalizingly closer to my mouth. Soon I was able to lick the tip of my dick. Later I was able to kiss and suck the head. The struggle and pain of this exercise made it difficult and I couldn't come at first. Finally I got all of the head and almost a half inch of the shaft in my mouth. I tickled my balls and focused and fantasized until I shot a hot load of jism into my own mouth. It tasted nasty but I swallowed anyway because it was so special that my cock had finally gotten sucked off. This continued until I was 17 and got a real girlfriend. I am 49 now and though I am in good shape I am out of practice and cant quite reach it anymore.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
havent been able to do it in a few years.. hurt my back once and stopped after that..
I was able to get alot of it in.. but its not worth it if your crippled later on lol

My sentiments exactly! Can do...have done many times...don't do anymore!:smile: