Avagfit (Tiktok, Of)

JackieChanMann

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gurl. He's baiting. Yes, he has a video a bit back saying it's exclusive workouts, but...

After that video he literally has videos of: (1) him taking his towel off and jumping into the snow with a censor over his dick and ass and saying the uncensored version "and more" are on OF. (2) a photoshoot where he's eventually nude in the photos ("results" on his OF). and (3) his feet with "more exclusive content in his OF"

THEN...on his OF it's definitely not just workout videos. He's got his hand down his briefs, showing pubes, showing his bare ass, showing his hard on in his undies with an eggplant emoji, showing himself in the bath, showing off his body in the sauna with the towel barely covering his dick, etc.

Imagine people constantly asking him to make an Onlyfans then fragile people scream "gay bait" when he finally makes an only fans. I don't sub to his onlyfans for the pure reason(as I already stated) he said it'd be workout related... If he never did that in the end then whatever you got hotter content. It's always amusing seeing people like you.. his content was normal content which had allot of gay guys harassing him to basically be more sexualised and then thirsting over his workout videos. Now he's actually making content those people wanted to see you cry about it. Like shut the fuck up you're so annoying

Lrc.

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagine people constantly asking him to make an Onlyfans then fragile people scream "gay bait" when he finally makes an only fans. I don't sub to his onlyfans for the pure reason(as I already stated) he said it'd be workout related... If he never did that in the end then whatever you got hotter content. It's always amusing seeing people like you.. his content was normal content which had allot of gay guys harassing him to basically be more sexualised and then thirsting over his workout videos. Now he's actually making content those people wanted to see you cry about it. Like shut the fuck up you're so annoying
Gurl, he's not going to fuck you.

Also, he's clearly baiting.

Drsyd16

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to say that I subscribed and bought a few videos from him. I won't disclose price, but I promise you this, he is hot, hung and a big cummer. He is very nice and I enjoyed supporting him. Don't regret it at all
Can you share via Google Drive?

youknowhy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just to say that I subscribed and bought a few videos from him. I won't disclose price, but I promise you this, he is hot, hung and a big cummer. He is very nice and I enjoyed supporting him. Don't regret it at all
sharing is caring