GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have noticed quite a few avatars showing VPL. Just wondering. Have the rules regarding avatars been relaxed?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The rules regarding avatars have not changed. Nudity is not allowed in avatars and we take reports on any that are pushing the envelope by considering would it be allowed at a public textile beach or swimming pool.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's the deal with the no nude avatars? Not complaining, just never knew why.

i believe it is because even people without memberships can view avatars, and that means that anyone can view them including minors.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i believe it is because even people without memberships can view avatars, and that means that anyone can view them including minors.

That makes sense, but why the need? I don't think I've seen any other adult sites who go to that level. No bother, just wondering.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That makes sense, but why the need? I don't think I've seen any other adult sites who go to that level. No bother, just wondering.

Adult sites are graded by watch groups on content. We like to go above and beyond to retain an excellent rating and to keep the site completely legal. Many have also commented that they like the rules as they are because if anyone has children, bosses or a run of the mill uptight individual walk in on a computer session here the board contains no nudity.