Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm wondering how and why so many people put body parts figures in their avatars and then you discover, from their galleries, that they don't belong to them... I see a lot of wonderful muscular - lean - perfect shaped bodies but they don't match with the poster

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
noun chiefly Hinduism
a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher.
• an incarnation, embodiment, or manifestation of a person or idea : he set himself up as a new avatar of Arab radicalism.
• Computing a movable icon representing a person in cyberspace or virtual reality graphics.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm wondering how and why so many people put body parts figures in their avatars and then you discover, from their galleries, that they don't belong to them... I see a lot of wonderful muscular - lean - perfect shaped bodies but they don't match with the poster

I agree with the majority of the responses on this thread. An avatar may be more of a symbol/expression than an actual portrayal of the person. I currently use black and white photos of male nudes as my avatars in most forums that I belong to, because I think that it's a beautiful artistic expression of the human body. I'd also use women, but photos including breasts would get me into trouble.

My partner is real. :smile:

No_Strings, your avatar is truly beautiful. I hope that you don't intend to change it anytime soon because I look forward to seeing it regularly. :wink:

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also agree with you all, I don't complain but what I find "let's say strange" is to put a muscular body with a huge dick or a fit body with nice tits and firm belly when in reality that's not like that.
I also would like to have a nice fit body with some big attribute down there but I'll find it somehow "faky" but this, of course, is my point of view.
In other forums I put a pic from the place where I live so that they can easily identify my, on the chatting softwares like msn and aim I use my face...
Please understand that I'm not complaining or whatever else, it's just my curiosity.
thanks all and have a nice sunday

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have to say I like the cartoon/anime avatars as it gives me some insight as to the real person.

hahaha You think you're annoyed imagine how a straight woman feels . . . hahaha

Are you new to the internet? Mine is always the genuine article, btw... :wink:
Liar! No it's not. You aren't wearing blue and green shorts in any of your gallery pics. :smile::wink::biggrin1:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Liar! No it's not. You aren't wearing blue and green shorts in any of your gallery pics. :smile::wink::biggrin1:
Hahaha.. you got me. Hey, I can't help that there's a "no nude avatars" policy. Besides, I do have a shred of modesty, ya know! :tongue: