got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An avatar is a little pictographic representation of one's self.

Mine is me :redface:

You say that now, sweetheart, and in a couple of days you'll have changed it back to being Prince again and they'll all be on calling you a liar!! :biggrin1:

Mine isn't real either. I am not Jack Bauer, a sunset, a glass of red wine (though I do consume a lot of those... :rolleyes:) or anything else I put up.
I like to change my avatar regularly... depends on my mood.... :tongue: though just shoot me if I ever become Prince... please !!!! ROFL! :biggrin1:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the time being its back to me. I'm hoping someone will see it and think how pretty I am. Then maybe they'll look in my gallery and think 'what a pretty cock'. Then... :redface:

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine is me, originally it also had my cock hanging out, but then I actually read the rules (whoops) and noticed you can't have nude pics, thus the undie
shot...I just changed the photo to a negative for fun

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My avatar is a pic of me. yup.
By golly, so it is! (I checked your gallery.) Same here. Should we start a thread for hot hung guys over 40?

An avatar that is not a picture of the user is not fake unless the user pretends that it is of himself or herself. I don't infer that an avatar is a picture of the user unless it looks like a personal snapshot, and even then, I will check to see whether it is a standard or a custom avatar (by looking at its URL) before drawing that conclusion.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I'm still debating if I should put my pic up on this site or not. Feeling very shy about this matter.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do wish people would use their real pics as avatars if they're able, I spend most of my time on here thinking people are cartoon characters :)

ROFLMAO- me too, unless I am thinking they are celebrities- I watch Smallville and think 'oh there's Jeff Black.......':tongue:
btw of course I am mine, until my mood changes...:biggrin1:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the time being its back to me. I'm hoping someone will see it and think how pretty I am. Then maybe they'll look in my gallery and think 'what a pretty cock'. Then... :redface:

Well throw away your Prince pics cos you've got more chance of that happening if it's you you little cutie....

I certainly ain't going to check out Prince's cock!!! :eek:

and oh my! what a pretty cock!!! :biggrin1: :wink:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:redface:

And I like to think Prince is at least on par with me, he has the same kind of shoulders. V-shaped torso and all that :wink:

He is the big dipper, don't forget. And he invented "big fun" as far as I know :tongue:

Hehe but enough of that. How are you?