GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Here's one with lots of hair just for you.

Love, love, love, love it!!! I'm gonna hazard a guess and say "AquaNet" had absolutely no involvement this time. :wink:

I think I love your hair so much because you remind me of a (red-haired) girl I knew in college who grew he hair outrageously long. Then, she cut it all off and donated it to Locks of Love

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love, love, love, love it!!! I'm gonna hazard a guess and say "AquaNet" had absolutely no involvement this time. :wink:
None whatsoever. 'Tis au natural :biggrin1:
think I love your hair so much because you remind me of a (red-haired) girl I knew in college who grew he hair outrageously long. Then, she cut it all off and donated it to Locks of Love
A friend of mine did that once. She had long, dark hair that fell to her waist and she took the plunge and cut it. She sported the Natalie Portman look a la Vendetta. I couldn't do that. I'd look like the lead character in the movie Powder. :tongue:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend of mine did that once. She had long, dark hair that fell to her waist and she took the plunge and cut it. She sported the Natalie Portman look a la Vendetta. I couldn't do that. I'd look like the lead character in the movie Powder. :tongue:

Oh come on. You're cuter than Michael Stipe.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I especally like Hollyblue's new avatar. The other looks she's shown us have been interesting, but her relaxed and happy expression here is captivating.

Attachments