swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Daverock's avatar creeps me out, only because I can't imagine it being far from the truth...

Knockernail's is the most fun to look at...

kontakchi is the best eye candy

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THere are so many fabulous avatars... I know this is going to be edited many times but I happen to like Prepstud's simply deadly pose....:biggrin1: Definitely more to come ladies and gents...
Naughty i love your new avatar. Prepstud sure has a big organ. How did he fit that in the gallery?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is a question you will have to ask the Maestro himself. I suppose with a 160 IQ he can figure out just about anything! LOL!
That is massive ! WoW!!!:eek: I bet he has trouble even lifting it. 160IQ too? Some people got everything. Here i am the missing link,,,,,,,,:tongue: :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is massive ! WoW!!!:eek: I bet he has trouble even lifting it. 160IQ too? Some people got everything. Here i am the missing link,,,,,,,,:tongue: :wink:

But dear.. .as you well know by now sometimes one can have too much of a good thing or two or three... :biggrin1:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I love the current avatar of the lovely @MickeyLee. @Fade has a rather pleasant to look at pic as hers.. @sodominsane made a good choice as well with his recent switch...

Come to think of it, many of my favorite posters also have the best avatar pics.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
mine is a picture from i33......for those of you who are not history nerds....i33 is the oldest European swordmanship Manuel.....i love history,martial arts and redicilasness

i33 has all that....first the main guy in the illustrations appears to be a priest.....the idea of you friendly neighborhood priest teaching you out to run a mofucka though is hysterical

another thing i find funny is how historical things are valued....i33 is a priceless find

but it wasn't always so.....many of the pictures are defaced.....like fake mustaches and beards drawn in.....apparently somebody kid got a hold of it

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy