Average amount of cum men produce.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I have been told that I produce a lot of cum.(mainly on this web site.) I was wondering, how much is average? I was also wondering if it is something that woman like most of the time or if like my ex they dislike it and would rather it wasnt so much.

matthung1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i cum alot 2 mate some women have loved it and really found it a turn on but others really don't its all down 2 the women so i don't think its good or bad you is wat you is init.

annalynne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think ur suppose to cum about 1-2 tablespoons per ejaculation. In the past, my ex-boyfriends use to cum sooo much that when they cummed in my mouth, it went down my chin.

I find it a turn on!!!

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Annalynne. I think you mean teaspoons i.e. a teaspoon is about 5ml. I think the average cum volume is between 3 and 7 ml . But I know lots of guys cum far more. I even knew one guy who regularly shot 35ml or so. He would be cumming more like two tablespoons (30 ml) Very exceptional I think, certainly not average.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^Definitely exceptional.

Average, in my experience, is a teaspoon or less.
For the rare, large, I haven't cum in a week, load, maybe two teaspoons to a tablespoon.
And the super rare, "O.M.G, he's gagging me with all this cum" loads, a bit over two tablespoons (We almost filled a shot glass with his jizz). :yup:

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks that is helpful. I am a very heavy cummer if that is the case. My video on here illustrates that very clearly I think. I hope my next girlfriend (whoever that is.) Likes it better than my last girlfriend.:biggrin1: Whats the word for cum phobic? Jizzaphobe? lol

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks that is helpful. I am a very heavy cummer if that is the case. My video on here illustrates that very clearly I think. I hope my next girlfriend (whoever that is.) Likes it better than my last girlfriend.:biggrin1: Whats the word for cum phobic? Jizzaphobe? lol

Your videos are hot. You seem to spray quite a few spurts of cum but they are rather thin IMO. Volume seems abundant but not extraordinary. I'd advice you to measure it with a measuring spoon or a syringe. For your info, the average volume range for a healthy adult male is between 2 and 5ml. I think above 7ml qualifies as a heavy cummer.

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I only get up to average when I'm with someone else and have been working for a couple hours. Taking care of morning wood, I might get only a couple drops. I also can only shoot more than 3 inches when I'm with a guy. (not counting the pinching trick)

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Heavy cummer here, unless it is like my 3rd or 4th of the day or something like that. Another interesting cum fact (i am full of useless information): did you know that the average speed of cum when it leaves a man's dick is 32mph? now, of course, it usually slows quickly once it is out, but initially it is moving pretty damn quick

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always wondered about the teaspoon/tablespoon/ml measurements of ejaculate. A teaspoon doesn't sound like much, nor even does a tablespoon really. But according to the reports, a tablespoon would be a big load. I guess it seems like more when it's shooting out all over the place instead of sitting in a spoon or a test tube.

I've never measured the volume of my ejaculate, mostly because it seems like it would be impossible to get it to stay in a spoon, or to even get it into a little tube. Also, it seems like a bit of a buzz kill to cum like that.

Interesting factoid re the velocity. I would think velocity would vary tremendously depending on the type of ejaculation.

In the following video, I think I achieved some excellent velocity and volume. But I wouldn't have a clue as to mph or ml or teaspoons or whatnot.

Really big one

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Taking up Sivertrain's point, of course shooting as powerfully as he does there is no chance the spunk would stay in the spoon! If you really want to know the volume of spunk you shoot you should shoot into a jar or glass and save up say five loads. Then you can measure the larger volume more accurately with domestic equipment and find the average. I have done this on a couple of occasions. One tip. Freeze the spunk or if you save it up for more than a few days the smell is truly horrid ( To me it was anyway. I am aware that there may be those who would relish the strong odour)
I found to my disappointment that I collected only 25mls in a medicine measure in six ejaculations over about a 8 days. - an average of about 4mls. Perhaps I need not be so modest - at least it is in the middle of the average band and not below it for which I should be grateful at my age. But such was the intensity on my orgasms while collecting I had somehow expected that I had shot rather more than it turned out I had. Again I echo Silvertrain's point about "when it is shooting out all over the place."

The friend who ejaculated an average of 35ml or more gave me this figure after collecting five loads over a single weekend and finding the average. ( I do not have his actual figures anymore) I was not a personal witness but I have seen several of his private videos and he certainly can cum truly extrordinary quantities. Really exceptional performance from a man with truly exceptionally large all-natural balls.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Kloffus2000: I also did that measuring experiment and my average was just about the same as yours, i.e. 4ml. But I've measured individual samples. The best way to catch all your cum is to jerk with a condom on and as soon as you ejaculate you pour it into callibrated 10 ml syringe.

SilverTrain: I'm most intrigued at what your cum volume could be. Of all the guys who've responded to this thread and who have posted jerk-off videos you seem to shoot the biggest loads, by far. I recommend that you measure using my method or kloffus's and then report to us.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find i have less semen now that even a couple years ago. I asked my doctor about it and he said it can be a normal aspect of getting older.

My video here shows me when I had a more decent load... wish i could go back to that volume! I love seeing lots of cum!

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm.. I'll have to try measuring it some time. I've got some vids in my gallery of some fairly large cumshots..or at least I thought they were large. Maybe they're just forceful. It would be nice to work up a similar load and then measure it. I'd definitely have to shoot into something large enough, first, and then find something with which to measure it. I don't have a syringe or test tube or vial, though.. And does anyone know a way of measuring the density? That might be hard to do...