Average and Smaller Guys

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am finding it a bit strange that the site seems to be attracting more and more average and smaller guys.

It's a free world and it's not my site of course, and I like some of these guys.

But I have two issues.

1/ I like the site because it is something of a haven to chat and exchange ideas and experiences, without any discrimination or being thought ridiculous. If you don't know what I mean then you don't have a big cock.

2/ Please stop whining about not having a big cock and trying to tell everyone that average is more than enough. You may be right for 90% + of people, but this site isn't aimed at that market and you destroy the relaxed comfort zone feel of the place.

Does that make sense?

Reactions: deleted15455021

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does but I also think any site shouldn't be about only encouraging a certain group of people, that'd be discrimination. While it's called Large Penis Support Group there are many people who while not having a large penis have an interest in them, or have someone in their life with a large penis.

Reactions: dreamer20

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am finding it a bit strange that the site seems to be attracting more and more average and smaller guys.

It's a free world and it's not my site of course, and I like some of these guys.

But I have two issues.

1/ I like the site because it is something of a haven to chat and exchange ideas and experiences, without any discrimination or being thought ridiculous. If you don't know what I mean then you don't have a big cock.

2/ Please stop whining about not having a big cock and trying to tell everyone that average is more than enough. You may be right for 90% + of people, but this site isn't aimed at that market and you destroy the relaxed comfort zone feel of the place.

Does that make sense?

Yes Sir...it certainly does.
Both pts you make, is clear to me, and I respect and appreicate you putting saying it with agreement. Thank U.
I thought this was kinda spelled out in the membership introduction FYI...
that somebody must not the reading:confused: Oh well..
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy anyway!
Whopper-lee:smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

But I have two issues.

Does that make sense?

Yes, it does make sense. I am waiting to see how many and what kind of replies this gets. If this is a consensus here I will probably leave. If I'm not wanted then I don't want to be here.

I don't think I ever made discriminating coments towards the big guys here or ridiculed any of the big cock discussions. The only thing I have a problem with is the bull crappers and fakers, but that's everywhere, not just here.

I don't think I ever said average was more than enough. I seriously doubt that it is. If I have made anyone uncomfortable, I apologize.

I take this as another rejection...oh well, what else is new.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:eek:I have to admit to some surprise at this thread.
LPD, I agree with point #1 and part of point #2. However, I have to say that in MY case, and in sexual activity, average is more than enough- not to say I don't like a larger than average if its attached to a nice guy - though most average guys on this site generally don't think so and thats where I think you direct your point.
I think there are some average sized guys here, and some very small ones, if one looks in the gallery, who come here for the enjoyable conversations to be found, and enthusiastically and without bias contribute to same.
I hope that those who are whiners and beggars of attention only will know who they are and understand the point of your post.:wink:

Reactions: dreamer20

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Viking - bigger guys get rejected too. You just think that that type of rejection is preferable. We also get laughed at, humiliated and treated like a freak show. I know that you could say the same about small guys, but my point is that though we can empathize as being two sides of the same coin, the site is about the larger end of the spectrum - or did I miss something?

And don't go - you are not one of the people I am thinking about. :smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Viking - bigger guys get rejected too. You just think that that type of rejection is preferable. We also get laughed at, humiliated and treated like a freak show. I know that you could say the same about small guys, but my point is that though we can empathize as being two sides of the same coin, the site is about the larger end of the spectrum - or did I miss something?

And don't go - you are not one of the people I am thinking about. :smile:

Okay, I think I understand now. I just wasn't sure how to take this at first.

I personally would find being ridiculed or rejected for being large easier to take. If I was large then maybe I wouldn't, but I still think that way.

For example, I never minded being call hoss, due to my physical size.
I didn't mind school students calling me big foot when I worked for the local school district. I never minded being called hot rod from racing and working on cars. Just my attitude about things.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, I think I understand now. I just wasn't sure how to take this at first.

I personally would find being ridiculed or rejected for being large easier to take. If I was large then maybe I wouldn't, but I still think that way.

For example, I never minded being call hoss, due to my physical size.
I didn't mind school students calling me big foot when I worked for the local school district. I never minded being called hot rod from racing and working on cars. Just my attitude about things.

Viking, I truly think you concentrate way too much importance to your cock size. I think you need to post pics and be done with it- you've been here long enough, people know you to be a nice good looking guy- and your penis is, I have no doubt, far more pleasing than you seem to think.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes Lp You have a good point. There are some who do nothing but piss and moan about average and smaller sizes being fine as if to taunt or degrade the larger members. One example of my plight because of my size has been a comfort thing. The hours upon hours spent over the years trying to buy underware thar are comfortable is unreal. Never mind a fuckin condom. I finally settled on hanes xtra large bikini G string underware. My waist is a 32 . When you wash and dry them the band fits my waist. Then i have take my fist and break the pouch in like a baseball glove for about a week. So this just one thing i mention in agreement with you. Here i dont feel like a freak. I have had balance and back problems over the years because of the shear weight of it. I have since learned in reading that positioning the penis dead center the balance and back problems are gone. This is called the Poe of the penis. So i agree with you all the way. I think there is room for all sizes. I wont complain or taunt the smaller guys and i dont want them to taunt me:cool:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

But I have two issues.

Does that make sense?

I don't think you have to be big (between the legs that is) to offer acceptance to others who also are. For what it's worth I don't think guys with big cocks are weird or deserving of discrimination because of it. However I am fascinated and intrigued by guys who are a lot bigger down there than I am and keen to learn about their experiences as well as 'compare notes' being a smaller guy myself. I hope that makes some sort of sense.

:smile:

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm relatively new here, and don't really post that much, but I actaully did come here for the support part of the site, and having someone berate me for the size of my dick is the last thing I want.

Hell, I'm divorced because my ex-wife and I could never make sex work, I've been plagued with the problems that come from being well endowed, and while I do understand that for many women, an "average" dick is really all they want, I don't need to have my face rubbed in that.

I'm not even "that" big, but I've had my share of problems (yeah, condoms are fun huh?) and I've dated more women that couldn't or wouldn't try to accomodate me than ones who would or could, in fact, I don't think I can honestly say I'd ever had a positive sexual experience before my current girlfriend.

I wouldn't want the average or small guys to leave, and even asking "hey am I normal" and such is cool, but to rub in my face the fact that I'm a freak pisses me off.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Well, I'm one who has "taunted" the big guys here by saying that I don't care how big a dick is and that bigger does not mean better. I'm also not big myself, so perhaps I should get the fuck out.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope you realise agnslz, that that is not my point. It is about adding to the site or detracting from it. You are the first guy that I am going to threaten to spank.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm relatively new here, and don't really post that much, but I actaully did come here for the support part of the site, and having someone berate me for the size of my dick is the last thing I want.

Hell, I'm divorced because my ex-wife and I could never make sex work, I've been plagued with the problems that come from being well endowed, and while I do understand that for many women, an "average" dick is really all they want, I don't need to have my face rubbed in that.

I'm not even "that" big, but I've had my share of problems (yeah, condoms are fun huh?) and I've dated more women that couldn't or wouldn't try to accomodate me than ones who would or could, in fact, I don't think I can honestly say I'd ever had a positive sexual experience before my current girlfriend.

I wouldn't want the average or small guys to leave, and even asking "hey am I normal" and such is cool, but to rub in my face the fact that I'm a freak pisses me off.
You hit the nail on the head. Thats the whole point of LP's post. Let the smaller guys walk in my shoes and see how it is.....:cool:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I'm one who has "taunted" the big guys here by saying that I don't care how big a dick is and that bigger does not mean better. I'm also not big myself, so perhaps I should get the fuck out.

There is some truth in what you say although I can understand why some of the guys here don't like having 'size isn't everything' pushed at them when it's clearly been significant and, as in the case of, roosevelt, the poster above you, an unmixed blessing to say the least. That said I would also say that everyone who's got something worthwhile to say is worth listening to and I'd urge you to hang on in here.

:smile:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can we please understand that this is not a bitch about smaller or even average guys.

It is about being either a positive presence or not.

Thank you.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've never felt taunted by you, actually, I recall that I enjoy your posts.

Honestly, I don't get pissed off that often here, but once in a while a troll comes out and ruffles my feathers.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I certainly want to be a positive member. I don't remember making fun of anybody here...big or small.

I agree about the trolls. We need to stick together and run the trolls out.

I admit to looking for justification at times. Someone to tell me that average is okay will make me feel better. I am very insecure...I can't help it.