Average and Smaller Guys

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah. Like how dare they poop the party with all that bloody talk about average dicks and such, eh wot? Don't they know how hard it is to have a big dick? Such a burden, having to carry around all that weight..."oh the humanity."

I'm thinking that mayhaps they'll even finally get around to puttin' it in the TOS, to wit:

"Any reference to or mention of average dicks shall be cause for immediate banishment from the site."

That'll fix the bloody rascals, eh? Arr arr.:rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I certainly want to be a positive member. I don't remember making fun of anybody here...big or small.

I agree about the trolls. We need to stick together and run the trolls out.

I admit to looking for justification at times. Someone to tell me that average is okay will make me feel better. I am very insecure...I can't help it.
For your information most woman like average sized dicks more than the larger ones. The point of LP's post wasnt to make fun of the smaller guys. There are some smaller guys who are trolls who can be hurtfull and very insulting. I now first hand and it hurts. See i think you average guys got it. Thats what most woman want. You can read on here yourself. Most woman like them average

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several points:

1) Anyone is welcome here, regardless of dick size, or even having a dick.

2) Regardless of what YOU want, this is the LARGE penis support group.

3) The vast majority of women prefer average dicks. Every one of the "big guys" knows this, and it's only in the fantasies of the average size guy that a big dick makes everything in life better. The reason many of the women here prefer bigger sizes is because this is the LARGE fucking Penis Support Group! Duh!

Notice the extremely few women on here, and then remember that there are more women than men in the world. Hmm, seems that MOST women really aren't obsessed with penis size. Men are.

4) ALL average size guys are insecure about their dick size. MOST of the large guys are too.

5) The rest of the world is the small penis support group, this is the ONE place bigger guys shouldn't have to feel ashamed of what they've got.

LPD's post wasn't about someone not being welcome, or worthwhile as a human being. It was about not coming here to whine about your size and extract compliments like this is a compliment dispenser. None of the members like to be used that way. Don't beg people to rate your pics, or cry in your soup over your dick size, you KNOW what you're going to find here if you're average size- please don't whine about it. Don't spam the women begging for praise. We don't want to feel guilty for our preferences either. Many of the women here do have a preference for bigger size- that's why we're here! If you are average size, then size queens will probably NOT drop dead over the sight of your dick, sorry. Take comfort in the fact that we make up a very small portion of the population.

I've used this analogy before, but maybe it's time again. I wouldn't take my 175 pound ethnic looking self on to a Swedish Bikini model website then cry because people weren't fascinated by my fat brown ass. Please, just realise where you are, and act accordingly.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MZ: Thank you!

Uncut: Yeah, I can't even count how many times I've wished I was average!

I would never ridicule someone for being average or below average, I'm on this site because I spent the entire course of my marriage having my dick reffered to as "that thing," or sometimes, "that freakish thing." And after my divorce, I came here to find help with my own self esteem issues regarding all that, and to find a way to have as close as I could to a "normal" sex life.

I didn't want to be promiscuous, I didn't want to have sex with people until I found someone that knew what they where doing with my dick, I wanted to figure out how to make sex work with whoever I loved, rather than finding someone who sex worked with, and trying to fall in love.

Yeah, I'm offended when people think that life is easy, or somehow better because I'm above average, it's proven just the opposite for me. Don't rub salt in my wounds.

Men are wired as aesthetic creatures generally, and so we tend to fantasize with strong mental images, if your fantasy is to have a bigger dick, or for someone to look at you and say things like "wow, your dick is huge" that's fine, but imagine how it would feel to have someone that you love, grow cold, and eventually cheat on you because you weren't physically compatible. Not much to fantasize about there, is there?

I don't think I've ever been offended by anything anyone in this thread has said, I'm glad you're all here, so don't take any of this personally, I'm just using the thread that LP started to vent my own frustrations that have recently been evoked.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I joined LPSG when my penis "only" measured 7.5", the members were mainly well hung people and the posts were mainly about large penises. (Ah the good old days! :rolleyes: )

Some of the posts encouraged me to make mine larger because the idea of getting same the reactions from female partners as the hung guys here was quite a turn on!

Anyway I am now approaching 9" so feel quite comfortable exchanging posts with the same people.

My point is, I don't login to LPSG.org to read about small/average dicks, guys with average and small penises should seek reassurance at this site instead of LPSG or go to this site and learn how to make it bigger - then come back and share your new experiences with your newly enlarged cock!:smile:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've used this analogy before, but maybe it's time again. I wouldn't take my 175 pound ethnic looking self on to a Swedish Bikini model website then cry because people weren't fascinated by my fat brown ass. Please, just realise where you are, and act accordingly.

That is the perfect analogy.

We're all here for a variety of reasons. The only requisite largesse is between your ears.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the things that has made this my favorite place on the internet is the inclusiveness of the site and its membership.

When I modded the chat, I always had to assure new members that ALL are welcome here as long as you come with positive spirit.

FWIW, negative self-image is not strictly the average guy's issue. There are several LP owners who also "whine" about their cocks not being big enough or good enough.

Loving yourself is the first step to having someone else be able to love you.

Trust me when I say this. I learned it the hard way.

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the things that has made this my favorite place on the internet is the inclusiveness of the site and its membership.

When I modded the chat, I always had to assure new members that ALL are welcome here as long as you come with positive spirit.

FWIW, negative self-image is not strictly the average guy's issue. There are several LP owners who also "whine" about their cocks not being big enough or good enough.

Trust me when I say this. I learned it the hard way.

Well said, Lex. For me, this site should be either about 1) BEING bigger and learning to get/be better living with that situation, or 2) NOT being bigger, and learning that it's really OK. Sure, connecting is fine for those who want that, but the core spirit here that catches and holds people of all shapes and sizes is the freedom to discuss and explore. Everyone needs a place like that, regardless of their circumstances.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well said, Lex. For me, this site should be either about 1) BEING bigger and learning to get/be better living with that situation, or 2) NOT being bigger, and learning that it's really OK. Sure, connecting is fine for those who want that, but the core spirit here that catches and holds people of all shapes and sizes is the freedom to discuss and explore. Everyone needs a place like that, regardless of their circumstances.

That is very sensible and exactly what I thought when I joined.

Maybe it should be put into the TOS that any large penis humiliation isn't allowed. Those who come here and do that should be warned quickly.
I think that would be fair enough and would eliminate some trolls.
What you guys think on that?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am finding it a bit strange that the site seems to be attracting more and more average and smaller guys.

It's a free world and it's not my site of course, and I like some of these guys.

But I have two issues.

1/ I like the site because it is something of a haven to chat and exchange ideas and experiences, without any discrimination or being thought ridiculous. If you don't know what I mean then you don't have a big cock.

2/ Please stop whining about not having a big cock and trying to tell everyone that average is more than enough. You may be right for 90% + of people, but this site isn't aimed at that market and you destroy the relaxed comfort zone feel of the place.

Does that make sense?

Yes it does make sense and I noticed more those new arrivals and post mostly in the Women Forum, what I find an attempt to annoy and distract and get some attention...because again and again people just choose to ignore search and post the "Small Penis Humilliation"; "Ladies between 3x7 and a 7x3 what do u prefer?; Ladies, my average is enough for you, tell the truth? Ladies, if you are a size queen and love big ones you are a fake, because you dont need that big! Or well, you may have a giant loosened pussy, disgusting!" blablabla...

To me is all distractions and to get attention some how...some arrives insisting to be humiliated others bitter, agressive... I do have issues with those. And in threads started by some of those, here it comes more posts by people who even are not regulars who have same of the OP issues or need to defend the smaller penis causes and more blablabla...:rolleyes:

As we women here who has a preference/need/better fit, as we taste by ourselves the penises that went by our ways - by ourselves, already conclude where our standings are in the matter. No need to come with graphics and charters made by males and bias views on the subject to convince and try to change my mind or doubt my own finds and insist: "not so in reality size does not matter" (shit, many still not see the majority of women enjoys girths better than lenghts!).

Most of women here dealth with averages already, if to some a large and averages are the same and they do not feel difference between them is their personal standings. But the ones who enjoy larges and have a preference for it, here is supose to be the place she feels at home, without be annoyed for that, and those who feels different about that: I dont need "you" to be voice of "medium/average" and bring me "enlightment" that an average is good enough to me too, base on this or that - because its not, I need large girths! Thank you.

Several points:

3) The vast majority of women prefer average dicks. Every one of the "big guys" knows this, and it's only in the fantasies of the average size guy that a big dick makes everything in life better. The reason many of the women here prefer bigger sizes is because this is the LARGE fucking Penis Support Group! Duh!

5) The rest of the world is the small penis support group, this is the ONE place bigger guys shouldn't have to feel ashamed of what they've got.

It was about not coming here to whine about your size and extract compliments like this is a compliment dispenser. None of the members like to be used that way. Don't beg people to rate your pics, or cry in your soup over your dick size, you KNOW what you're going to find here if you're average size- please don't whine about it. Don't spam the women begging for praise. We don't want to feel guilty for our preferences either. Many of the women here do have a preference for bigger size- that's why we're here! If you are average size, then size queens will probably NOT drop dead over the sight of your dick, sorry. Take comfort in the fact that we make up a very small portion of the population.

Amem.

Yes, this is a large support penis group, for some to come here trying to avoid or try to fight the natural flow of that somehow is annoying. Sure there is others foruns as Etc Etc going on with many other issues, but still, most of other foruns are dealing with big dicks in some way.

Another thing is the whine needing constant support some with penis issues here have that keep wanting more and more need of ego strokes and reassurances do not change their attitudes And some even feel by stroking their egos are doing a good thing to them, we are not, we may are even delaying some look for profissional help, as some learn to come here as only way of support etc. I learn with my own personal experiences that man who has serious issues with their penis that affects self steem deep, needs more help than given by their parteners, friends, loved ones.

as long as you come with positive spirit.

Amem.

That is true, the spirit behind the posts maybe attractive or annoying. Sure we all can have bad days but to have a dark cloud on top of head most of the time is unpleasant. At least most of us want to have a pleasant surfing time here, and fun too!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it should be put into the TOS that any large penis humiliation isn't allowed. Those who come here and do that should be warned quickly.

I think that would be fair enough and would eliminate some trolls.
What you guys think on that?

I think nobody will read it.

If it's a problem which is severe enough to justify corrective action ...

... then action is what's needed, not some text which won't be read.

Note that if in there. I'm not personally advocating action yet in this case, as I don't generally believe that mere annoyance should be sufficient grounds for excommunication.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But I have two issues.

1/ I like the site because it is something of a haven to chat and exchange ideas and experiences, without any discrimination or being thought ridiculous. If you don't know what I mean then you don't have a big cock.

2/ Please stop whining about not having a big cock and trying to tell everyone that average is more than enough. You may be right for 90% + of people, but this site isn't aimed at that market and you destroy the relaxed comfort zone feel of the place.

Does that make sense?

I don't think you have to be big (between the legs that is) to offer acceptance to others who also are. For what it's worth I don't think guys with big cocks are weird or deserving of discrimination because of it. However I am fascinated and intrigued by guys who are a lot bigger down there than I am and keen to learn about their experiences as well as 'compare notes' being a smaller guy myself. I hope that makes some sort of sense.

:smile:

I have nothing personaly against this poster, but mind sets like his that goes like:

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/43818-small-penis-humiliation-2.html#post728431

"
I think it comes down to the fact that any woman worth her salt isn't particularly bothered about the guy's size - unless it's the size of his wallet that's at stake. She's far more likely to be interested in him as a person and what he has to offer - not how small or large his dick happens to be."

The mindset of "size does not matter to every women"..and to those that matters they are not "worthy", less worthy or whatever...plus to mix the gold digger women and the bigger penis preference ones as both bad bad women.

Funny that many males have preferences for specific breast/butt/whatever sizes being and those body parts cannot even compared to a penis importance as sexual penetrative organ to a woman, even as compatibility about fit inside goes, because vaginas too comes in different sizes...as much some try to equal preferences for breast/whatever sizes to penis size and give same equal weight and importances as women feel males organ inside them and they may have specific preferences about: lenght, girth, head, foreskin on or not, vein no veins, hardeness, angles etc etc... how can anyone keep still avoiding what women have to say for themselves? what and how she enjoys? And specialy come to a large penis site and say something like the above???:rolleyes:

Many males are obssessed with their penises, some put their worth into their penis size and try to do the same game to women... but women do have preferences, some very clear ones. Just ask her, individual. And do not take it personaly.

LPD, you may have to name names. :wink: Seems all the wrong people are worried that your post is about them.

The question was not direct at me, I know Fortiesfun..but I do feel indirectly affected by large penis "dilemas" pointed by LP and as a woman member of this board I do feel being descriminated as some big penis owner here may feel...and even more so because some feels its ok to come here desmiss, despise and disrespect women personal preferences for big sizes penis.

Some those persons when not have envy or whatever, may have fascination, intrigue by the guys carrying those big ones... the same approach of "intrigue" are not extended to the ones who receive those big ones (many times almost or to the tilt inside)..man or woman here are "size queens" but it seems attacking women here its easier because some may try to appeal to women's "guilty", as not voicing a preference to big as not hurt averages or small ones and to choose path of plain diplomacy or PC. But those tactics will not work with majority in here. I think.:biggrin1:

Well...I do have way more then fascination or intrigued by big cocks, I have tasted big one and my experience is that they are good fit to me, better than smaller ones. And hopefully some that come here will really start to read before they post and where it may be a large penis, there is a chance to meet a large vagina or a average one streching to the maximum - and that size does matter because they are great fit to each other. Than as rare large penis are rare an average vagina can acomodate to the maximum a large size, there are larger vaginas that can acomodate XL and what happens many times is that many women do not know her potential of streching because they never meet or will meet a big penis in her lifetime.

Lets no get emotional about penis sizes but just realistic.

Thank you.

:smile:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPD, you may have to name names. :wink: Seems all the wrong people are worried that your post is about them.

Don't go there on the short list. :wink: I think after seeing a bunch of smaller/average guys beating themselves up over this thread and then getting a big hug about not being the one's that were impliedly addressed by the thread. The next logical thought process behind a naming of names, comes a bunch of posts that want to know why they made the list and why they aren't liked. The only good that can come of that and pardon the pun:

"At least you'd know where you stood in the eyes of the "Lord" ? " :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"At least you'd know where you stood in the eyes of the "Lord"? " :wink:

hahahahahaha I LOVE a good pun! hahahahahaha
:biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao: :biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao::biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao: :biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao:
:biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao: :biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao::biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao: :biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao:
:biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao: :biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao::biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao: :biglaugh: :slaphappy: :laughing::lmao:​

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well said Viking1, I agree with you. njqt466

Maybe it should be put into the TOS that any large penis humiliation isn't allowed. Those who come here and do that should be warned quickly. I think that would be fair enough and would eliminate some trolls. What do you guys think of that?

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Several points:

Notice the extremely few women on here, and then remember that there are more women than men in the world. Hmm, seems that MOST women really aren't obsessed with penis size. Men are.

4) ALL average size guys are insecure about their dick size. MOST of the large guys are too.

LPD's post wasn't about someone not being welcome, or worthwhile as a human being. It was about not coming here to whine about your size and extract compliments like this is a compliment dispenser. None of the members like to be used that way. Don't beg people to rate your pics, or cry in your soup over your dick size, you KNOW what you're going to find here if you're average size- please don't whine about it. Don't spam the women begging for praise. We don't want to feel guilty for our preferences either. Many of the women here do have a preference for bigger size- that's why we're here! If you are average size, then size queens will probably NOT drop dead over the sight of your dick, sorry. Take comfort in the fact that we make up a very small portion of the population.

What she said.

LPD absolutely has a point. A lot of the small to average guys here spam the forums with things that scream "stare at me, make me feel better about myself". It detracts from conversation, and it spins the board in a negative direction.

I totally agree with LPD's sentiment.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does that make sense?

Makes sense to me. Personally I've been with about 15-16 women and I think a good number of them definitely prefered large. 1 or 2 had a problem because I was too big and they were petite, but overall it seems to me that more women like big ones than let on. Not all though. And yeah I agree with Lordpendragon there's no point in coming on this site and trying to talk people out of what they like.