Average and Smaller Guys

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2/ Please stop whining about not having a big cock and trying to tell everyone that average is more than enough.

These are the posts that really set me off:

I made a comment to a dude that was hung like a mule. I was showering beside him in the gym, I walked away saying out loud "Dude, you need to hide that thing.." -badv8r

Oh, that's so gross.
That is one deformed penis on that poor guy. -Ganymede

They are not common or recent, or specifically about me, but I do remember them if I read them. They are the last thing I want to see here.

Granted, Ganymede apologised graciously.

In my view there seems to be a constant need to remind people what the word "support" means. And these are people who appear to be native speakers of English! I'm happy to give support, but I don't support shit.

KinG916

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does but I also think any site shouldn't be about only encouraging a certain group of people, that'd be discrimination. While it's called Large Penis Support Group there are many people who while not having a large penis have an interest in them, or have someone in their life with a large penis.
all i know is...guys with big penises probably don't pester the folks at any small penis support groups.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I grew up having people reject me for being mixed (and not biracial) and at the same time I had so many people tell me how luck I was to be mixed, and how everyone thinks that mixed people are so wonderful. I can't completely understand what it's like to have a large penis, but I do know what it's like to have someone tell me that I'm so lucky to have something that brings nothing but rejection and pain into my life.

Hi, I'm Steve.

What are you a mixture of, exactly?

canuck55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's kind of rude. Accept us and deal with it? How about you learn to accept your damned self? Then you would not require LPD to do anything.

Moreover, You need to learn to use a search engine. There is a small penis support group. And it's full of angry people, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Just don't let those friendly bastards who actually make sense over there get to you. I'm sure you won't.

Yes there are a lot of angry people there. And some of them seem to think their 'problems' are because of the larger guys in the world. Its easier to point a finger and blame someone else than look inside and see ones own faults.

For some its not their size that is the problem, its their attitude. As a long time member there I tend to jump on them, especially when they attack people.

As a smaller guy I hope you will accept me here as a person, but you have nothing to "deal with", its MY issue.

I have read some links from the small site to here and the person posting here was being ignorant and callous. But hey thats the individual, not the group and we will meet those people everywhere.

If you catch me attaching blame to this group, remind me my intellectual scope is approaching my penis size.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am finding it a bit strange that the site seems to be attracting more and more average and smaller guys.

It's a free world and it's not my site of course, and I like some of these guys.

But I have two issues.

1/ I like the site because it is something of a haven to chat and exchange ideas and experiences, without any discrimination or being thought ridiculous. If you don't know what I mean then you don't have a big cock.

2/ Please stop whining about not having a big cock and trying to tell everyone that average is more than enough. You may be right for 90% + of people, but this site isn't aimed at that market and you destroy the relaxed comfort zone feel of the place.

Does that make sense?

Yeah I think I clearly understand both of your points. I just ask that you take into account that not every poster knows where that comfort zone automatically starts and stops immediately. Not large penis guy is made uncomfortable by the same things all the time, nor are they all offended by the same things all the time, nor do they always agree with each other. Undefined real or imaginary lines can sometimes be easily crossed by those truly unfamiliar.

D

deleted15455021

I am finding it a bit strange that the site seems to be attracting more and more average and smaller guys.

It's a free world and it's not my site of course, and I like some of these guys.

But I have two issues.

1/ I like the site because it is something of a haven to chat and exchange ideas and experiences, without any discrimination or being thought ridiculous. If you don't know what I mean then you don't have a big cock.

2/ Please stop whining about not having a big cock and trying to tell everyone that average is more than enough. You may be right for 90% + of people, but this site isn't aimed at that market and you destroy the relaxed comfort zone feel of the place.

Does that make sense?
Yes, makes sense, SIR! I constantly say, I may be "average", but who wants to be average? Eternally jealous of those who got to be Big. And so grateful for those who show off for the benefit of those of us who are inferior. Thank You for posting this, SIR!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Reactions: rbkwp