Average Black Man

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Now that throws me out of the window. My penum is an introvert!

Anyway, I ain't exceptional as far as size goes. But it's saddening that black men are only seen in a positive light as "cattle fodder" in any sense of the word.

You know, that is really true! The media (and we ourselves) have done so much damage to hurt the image of us Blacks and yet the one real 'positive' thing consistently expected of us is size. Then when we can't measure up to that expectation it can be very emasculating!

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
I have had a "thing" for black cock ever since high school when I got my first glimpse of all those beautful bodys and long hanging cocks. Now as an adult, I am very fortunateto have several friends who stop over on "the down low" They are all sweet guys who are as considerate of my having a good timeas well as them!I usually can plan on a couple hours of sex as after cumming from a blowjob first (yum) they can fuck for as long as i want them to!They do spoil me compared to white guys with the same size cocks who just want their "nut"

alteclan2307

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeeez stop crying already, i actually like this stereotype........i'm 8x6, also a college student.......i have a first hand account of how people my age think and talk and if "we" black ppl didn't have at least this one stereotype heaven help us......even if you don't have a big dick even the possibility that you could have king kong in your pocket earns you some points anywhere........i have white female friends and black and whateva other color people come in and the consensus is that they are bigger.......worry about stereotypes that matter like level of education and earning power and the ability to stay in a relationship....i know this is a dick site so keep the damn stereotype, and ALL stereotypes have some level of truth behind them, no matter how small......jews like money, white people have no conscience, asians have brain power........ANNNNNNDD black people have big dicks.....ok i'm done

P.S if we lose the big dick thing what would we be known for??? chicken?? I THINK NOT bigger dicks till the wheels fall off

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jeeez stop crying already, i actually like this stereotype........i'm 8x6, also a college student.......i have a first hand account of how people my age think and talk and if "we" black ppl didn't have at least this one stereotype heaven help us......even if you don't have a big dick even the possibility that you could have king kong in your pocket earns you some points anywhere........i have white female friends and black and whateva other color people come in and the consensus is that they are bigger.......worry about stereotypes that matter like level of education and earning power and the ability to stay in a relationship....i know this is a dick site so keep the damn stereotype, and ALL stereotypes have some level of truth behind them, no matter how small......jews like money, white people have no conscience, asians have brain power........ANNNNNNDD black people have big dicks.....ok i'm done

P.S if we lose the big dick thing what would we be known for??? chicken?? I THINK NOT bigger dicks till the wheels fall off

Well if the stereotype doesn't bother you, I guess I can't argue it. Just wonder if you'd feel the same if you had a lot less than a 8" x 6" penis? As for all your friends having experienced black men that are always bigger, I say nonsense. First of all, there are black men on about every continent in the world. No way your friends have experienced even a fraction of them. Again I'm gonna say that 4, 5, 10, or even 20, is not a concensus among millions or even billions. And if they say it's always true, how big a difference are they talking about? If people are gonna perpetrate a stereotype, I'd prefer for them to somehow back it up. I know this may surprise people, but there are plenty of white men with 8" x 6" penises or even way larger, just as there are plenty of black men with 4" ones and even smaller.

alteclan2307

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shut your hole......Well of course there are exceptions to every rule!!! of course there are white guys bigger than i am, and i'm sure there are asian and indian and whateva you can find bigger than i am..........don't let this site with it's 80%+ white membership disturb your perception.........barring this wonderful vehicle of information called the internet or being in a position to see many dicks (doctor, swinger, prostitue etc...) you would still think the same.......end of discussion

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't start this thread, I just gave my real thoughts and opinions on something that spoke directly to me. You believe what you believe, and I believe the opposite. You say there is an exception, I believe none exists. We can agree to disagree though.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
I've always thought it would REALLY suck to be black and have a smaller-than-average dick. What a lot of pressure on you.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
I've always thought it would REALLY suck to be black and have a smaller-than-average dick. What a lot of pressure on you.

It's not that it is less than average, just that it is not what I call hung - 7X5. Always thought that was small. Plus being a little heavy not all of the 7 shows.

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of us Black Men are of average or just above average size. Do you feel the pressure and shame of not 'measuring' up to the stereotype?

I think most black men are of average size. I can say that many times because of the stereotype, many black men think their average size penis is bigger than it really is.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't feel the pressure I just don't like the fact i get "used" for being black
i recently found out a friend of mine only slept with me to see if the rumours about black men were true. Which kind of hurt cause I actually liked her.:redface:

I have had a similar experience. I now feel that women just want me for sex, because I supposedly have a big cock, and to be honest it has got to the point where I don't know how genuine a woman really is, or whether she just wants to sample a big black cock, so that she can go and tell her friends. It doesn't help either that I'm 6'3" in height. It just makes some women think: 6'3" and black; surely he must have a huge cock.

There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to have sex with a well-endowed man, but they seem to forget that I have feelings too, and would like a real relationship with someone who isn't with me because of my penis size, and whose idea of a relationship isn't just coming round for sex when she feels like it.

A friend was actually told by an acqaintance that she wanted to have sex with him because all black guys have huge cocks.
Another memorable time was when a girl in a club told my cousin that there was no point in him striking up conversation with her as he has a huge cock and she would not be able to handle it, even though she had never seen or felt it!

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had a similar experience. I now feel that women just want me for sex, because I supposedly have a big cock, and to be honest it has got to the point where I don't know how genuine a woman really is, or whether she just wants to sample a big black cock, so that she can go and tell her friends. It doesn't help either that I'm 6'3" in height. It just makes some women think: 6'3" and black; surely he must have a huge cock.

There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to have sex with a well-endowed man, but they seem to forget that I have feelings too, and would like a real relationship with someone who isn't with me because of my penis size, and whose idea of a relationship isn't just coming round for sex when she feels like it.

A friend was actually told by an acqaintance that she wanted to have sex with him because all black guys have huge cocks.
Another memorable time was when a girl in a club told my cousin that there was no point in him striking up conversation with her as he has a huge cock and she would not be able to handle it, even though she had never seen or felt it!

Well those kind of attitudes are out there, no doubt. For me, I want the woman to want me too, along with what other physical attributes I do have. I don't think it is too much to ask.

I will say this also though. I don't necessarily see this stereotype being shot-down day in and day out by other black men. When any kind of stereotype like this is thrown-out in public or along friends, everyone either seems to help perpetrate it or they remain quiet, me usually being the latter. Deep down, I think there is an ego thing that exists with most men, not just black men, when it comes to others thoughts and projectives. I don't think most men really want others to know they are of small or average size in public. I will admit that it is a lot easier to talk about such things online than it is in everyday real life.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well you shouldn't feel bad. Seriously, it just a penis! There is a hell of a lot more to a person than a body part. Average is JUST FINE at least in my book you have nothing to be ashamed of!

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
It's not that it is less than average, just that it is not what I call hung - 7X5. Always thought that was small. Plus being a little heavy not all of the 7 shows.

Yeah, 7x5 certainly isn't less than average. I wasn't talking about anyone specifically, and obviously not about you.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, 7x5 certainly isn't less than average. I wasn't talking about anyone specifically, and obviously not about you.

Thanks! Your response as well as others have been cathartic to say the lesat! This site has helped to undo some emotional damage that has existed for much of my life. Reading the various respectful conversations has been a real help!

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
It isn't a myth. Research has shown conclusively that black men are slightly larger, on average, than white men, and white men slightly larger, on average, than asian men. Drawing the lines is difficult to do, of course, and will become increasingly more difficult over time; eventually, the distinctions will cease to exist.

Having said that, we are not yet at the point where meaningful differences in averages cannot be determined. The fact that there are individual examples of large white men and small black men is totally irrelevant and tends to be advanced only by people who have no understanding of statistics. Further, the fact that some are uncomfortable by the discussion is also totally irrelevant as concerning its validity. We might wish to avoid the topic altogether, and perhaps we should. But to assert that the whole discussion is invalid because it is based on a "myth" is intellectually lazy and dishonest.

Black men are bigger, on average. And the biggest black men, as a group, are larger than the biggest white men, as a group. This is because there are few very small black men, but many very small white men. It all nearly comes out in the wash, but not quite, and the difference in total averages is statistically significant. These facts are simply that - facts. All that remains is your ability to deal with it.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It isn't a myth. Research has shown conclusively that black men are slightly larger, on average, than white men, and white men slightly larger, on average, than asian men. ... These facts are simply that - facts.

They're only facts if you can cite the research. The only research I've seen on the subject showed nothing of the sort, conclusively or otherwise. It showed identical averages. Medians were maybe not identical - it was hard to tell from the graphs. Deviations weren't identical but still very close.

So your citation is ... ?

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
It isn't a myth. Research has shown conclusively that black men are slightly larger, on average, than white men, and white men slightly larger, on average, than asian men. Drawing the lines is difficult to do, of course, and will become increasingly more difficult over time; eventually, the distinctions will cease to exist.

Having said that, we are not yet at the point where meaningful differences in averages cannot be determined. The fact that there are individual examples of large white men and small black men is totally irrelevant and tends to be advanced only by people who have no understanding of statistics. Further, the fact that some are uncomfortable by the discussion is also totally irrelevant as concerning its validity. We might wish to avoid the topic altogether, and perhaps we should. But to assert that the whole discussion is invalid because it is based on a "myth" is intellectually lazy and dishonest.

Black men are bigger, on average. And the biggest black men, as a group, are larger than the biggest white men, as a group. This is because there are few very small black men, but many very small white men. It all nearly comes out in the wash, but not quite, and the difference in total averages is statistically significant. These facts are simply that - facts. All that remains is your ability to deal with it.

What you write sounds good. Only problem, the studies never have a large enough sample of Black men willing to have themselves measured. Usually the studies will have hundreds or even thousands of White men but usually less than a hundred Black men. I'm really curious about weather the 'myth' is real or just a myth; until more Blacks are willing to participate in such research the results of any study are hardly conclusive.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
So which is it - cites to the authoritative studies are needed, or there have never been any studies with sufficient sample size to extrapolate to the population generally? Something tells me that whichever approach one would take, a significant number of people would still reject the conclusions out of a blind adherence to political correctness and a desire to avoid "stereotyping," however silly such a goal might be.

I might point out that if no studies exist with sufficient sample size, then it could in fact be the case that the average black penis is a great deal larger than the average white penis. Such a situation would hardly support the assertion that there is no difference.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
So which is it - cites to the authoritative studies are needed, or there have never been any studies with sufficient sample size to extrapolate to the population generally? Something tells me that whichever approach one would take, a significant number of people would still reject the conclusions out of a blind adherence to political correctness and a desire to avoid "stereotyping," however silly such a goal might be.

I might point out that if no studies exist with sufficient sample size, then it could in fact be the case that the average black penis is a great deal larger than the average white penis. Such a situation would hardly support the assertion that there is no difference.

Your last paragraph is exactly correct! It cannot be stated with definitive authority what the average Black penis size is; not without more samples for the study.

You know, we have deviated from the original intent of the thread. This is not a 'We Blacks got bigger dicks!' thread! The intent was for us Blacks who feel we don't measure up to expectations based on common opinion to talk about how we deal with not 'measuring up'. Once we get into the debate about the how Blacks are bigger on the average, aren't we destroying the forum that was meant to create a dialogue with a hopeful cathartic effect? I have spent years downgrading myself based on this issue; I know other Black men have also. That being said, I honor and respect your opinion, but can we release the debate and open this back up to a healthy discussion that others who feel inadequate can feel safe to comment?