Average Black Man

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, as a black male I had to grow up being average (below, depending on the situatuation) and now when I look back on it was all a bunch of bullshit! Just think about this. For every black guy boasting of a big dick there's 3 running around not paying child suppport.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, as a black male I had to grow up being average (below, depending on the situatuation) and now when I look back on it was all a bunch of bullshit! Just think about this. For every black guy boasting of a big dick there's 3 running around not paying child suppport.

How did you handle the pressure? How do you define average or below? I know that in my case I really felt that I was less than average until coming to this site. I have almost come to peace with myself.

I've noticed some of us brothers in the locker room tend to be shy about disrobing. I've also noticed that they tend to have modest bulges. Many of the White men who are modestly endowed are apt to disrobe with no problem. It leads me to conclude that the Black men have not come to peace with themselves. What is your thought on this?

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether everyone out there likes it or not it has been proven that a large proportion of the black population have larger than average dicks,, this doesn't mean that black people have bigger dicks it just means that from a population sample taken from black men there is a possibility of finding a good number of them that are above average in terms of penis size. But there also are those that are below and way below the average size, I do hope that people understand the meaning of this statistic.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok enough already,,, wish there was a thread about white men being average,, give the black man a break

Thank you Tru_african my brotha.
I'm a member of this site Large Penis Support Group because I'm not an average size guy....damn...wondering just where the hell I can go and fit in.
We get blasted for having large gentials...then blasted for average...
and laughed at when below the average sized expectations:confused: :mad:
What the hell do we do or say:confused: Pls don't get me started.

'Through your eyes, I see my world different.
Through my eyes, you see your world different.
With no sight, it makes no difference how the world looks.'
orig.quote by Whopper-lee

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Tru-African and Whopper Lee I got you! I understand that we Blacks tend to have larger members. This site helped me to see that mine is not average, it's considered large. But I spent my whole life beating myself up for this and just am wondering how other brothers have dealt with it.

Whopper-Lee you need to go to a site called XXLPSG! (joke!)

mrpond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the penis is just another part of your body. what about the brain. now thats the biggest sex organ going. without the brain the penis is just a pissing instrument. for a woman to have sex with a guy be he black, white, huge cock small cock. they will wont you as a whole person. not just seven or ten inches of you/ will later on perhaps

Group51

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, we have deviated from the original intent of the thread. This is not a 'We Blacks got bigger dicks!' thread! The intent was for us Blacks who feel we don't measure up to expectations based on common opinion to talk about how we deal with not 'measuring up'.

I worry much more about HIV/AIDS to be honest. I think the point is, if you have an average sized penis, then although you won't 'match up' to the stereotype, it won't necessarity mean you'll disappoint. How many big cocked men can't get it into their hole of choice, or hurt their partners by accident. A big cock is not everything it's cracked up to be (this is why LPSG exists isn't it?).

So...while I'd really like an 8-inch cock (really), I don't feel worthless for not having one, and I wouldn't exchange my brains and my good job for one.

jus'hangin'

Just Browsing
Media
APlus is right about our perspective changing as we get older and more experienced. The "Black" distinction is strongly American. But lets face it most of us have expectations based on race and appearance.
For Average to be average though, half are 6" plus or minus 1.5" .
Enough with the measurements though. The biggest part of it all is the mind games we play and have played on us.
True though; how most people are interested in knowing if their own stereotypes are true.
Keep the towel on if you feel + or - average.
Like it has been said before though. function is the most important cause most of the good stuff happend when the light is low.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
APlus is right about our perspective changing as we get older and more experienced. The "Black" distinction is strongly American. But lets face it most of us have expectations based on race and appearance.
For Average to be average though, half are 6" plus or minus 1.5" .
Enough with the measurements though. The biggest part of it all is the mind games we play and have played on us.
True though; how most people are interested in knowing if their own stereotypes are true.
Keep the towel on if you feel + or - average.
Like it has been said before though. function is the most important cause most of the good stuff happend when the light is low.

You know, this is a really interesting response. I never knew that this was an American perspective! Do my international (non-United States) brothers have any pressure based on size?

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, this is a really interesting response. I never knew that this was an American perspective! Do my international (non-United States) brothers have any pressure based on size?

Nope no pressure at all,, all this hype is based on culture and people's perceptions on their culture, if generally everyone thinks that a big penis==manhood/ better sex, then there's a great deal of pressure on people based on their size.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Nope no pressure at all,, all this hype is based on culture and people's perceptions on their culture, if generally everyone thinks that a big penis==manhood/ better sex, then there's a great deal of pressure on people based on their size.

Interesting comment from a brother who is packing and from the United States.

I'm wondering about those from an extra-American perspective who may not be so endowed.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media

Yet, there is wisdom in this comment!

MetalAngie2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is another reason I'm opposed to the stereotype. What about the average or small black men? Guys are insecure enough if they're just average, how is a normal black guy going to feel when everyone expects him to be huge.

Also, it tends make people look at black men as sex objects. Lots of guys who want to get with me say they want to just because they've heard black girls are freaky in bed, and they couldn't care less about having a relationships with me. It's very discouraging.

Big cocks, regardless of race, are awesome, but there's nothing good about setting an unrealistic standard.

Reactions: Peenlover01

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of the black guys I went to school with were bigger than the guys of other races. this could be seen in locker rooms and in sports. is it proven, i don't know. but from what limited experience i've seen, it's true.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I have posted on this before.
I have been to many gyms where it was mostly white.
I've been to gyms that have a mixed ethnic clientele.
And I've been to a gym in Harlem that is almost all black.

It is extremely evident, at the 'black' gym, that the dicks
are much, MUCH bigger than the others.

Why are so many afraid to admit it is NOT a myth?
I think it's hot.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why are so many afraid to admit it is NOT a myth?
I think it's hot.

Actually I'm not really afraid to admit it, as long as I see some "proof" to back it up. Someone seeing maybe 10-20 black soft penises in some gym, when there are more than millions of black men on this earth, hardly qualifies to me. It's an argument that I hear all the time that gets of my nerves. I mean to hear some of you guys tell it, most/all white guys at the gym are walking around with stubs in the shower. Well I've been to many gym showers with both walking around naked. If anything, the white guys usually look larger on average to me. It's all perception, since no one really knows how long a soft "random" penis will eventually grow anyway.
I can go by this site like someone else recently mentioned on here. The biggest white penises I've seen on here, appear to rival the biggest black ones. And there are a helluva lot more large white penises on here than black ones, as there are more white men in the world.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is another reason I'm opposed to the stereotype. What about the average or small black men? Guys are insecure enough if they're just average, how is a normal black guy going to feel when everyone expects him to be huge.

Also, it tends make people look at black men as sex objects. Lots of guys who want to get with me say they want to just because they've heard black girls are freaky in bed, and they couldn't care less about having a relationships with me. It's very discouraging.

It's not so much the average black guy that I worry about. Us average brothers will usually find our way I believe. I worry more about the small or smaller black brother, especially since no seems to believe they exist or feel.

Interesting comment about being seen as sex objects. Now as a man, that shouldn't be something that bothers me, but as a black man, I'd say it was the main thing that pisses me off. Gotta be more to us than just that? Truth be told, that is probably my "real" issue with the whole thing. Yeah you stuck-a-cord with me there! Not only do I also find it discouraging, but it also somewhat saddens me.