Average Black Man

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
In response to the black guys in the locker room comment earlier, I really think it's possible that black guys have a tendancy to be showers more than growers. I Don't have much evidence other than a Jamacan girlfriend who is fascinated by the tiny size of my flacid cock and an ex, who knows all about my fascination with big cocks. She met a guy online who sent her a picture of himself soft, she got very excited, reckoned his soft cock looked to be about the size of the average erection, twice the size of mine, he was her first black guy. When she eventually fucked him she said "he was about your length but thinner"

Rolfusme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In South Africa it is well known that the Venda tribe is huge. I talked to a lot of black girls and they all agree on that. Up north i saw some vendas, and they are certainly long and extremely thick

Group51

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Point well taken. Thanks, I actually meant the United States. I was really trying to put the who's bigger argument into perspective.

Are you sure? Think about it.

Biggest BY FAR - Asian(s).

'European' majority countries: ALL Europe, North and South Americas, Russia, Australasia

Blacks - Sub-sahara Africa, some in the US, a few in the Carribean and Europe, um...

http://anthro.palomar.edu/ethnicity/ethnic_5.htm

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Are you sure? Think about it.

Biggest BY FAR - Asian(s).

'European' majority countries: ALL Europe, North and South Americas, Russia, Australasia

Blacks - Sub-sahara Africa, some in the US, a few in the Carribean and Europe, um...

Ethnicity and Race: World Diversity Patterns

Thanks, these give us a population based on the continents. But don't relate to penis sizes based on race.

D_Marvin Meatthistle

Just Browsing
Media
Interesting comment from a brother who is packing and from the United States.

I'm wondering about those from an extra-American perspective who may not be so endowed.
I'm from the UK and the perception exists here too. I'm about 6.25 x 5.25 so I'm not huge, but not small either. I always felt under a huge amount of pressure that I wasn't big enough to match the 'expectations' but I think a lot of that was because I didn't fit the other 'expecatations' of a black guy. I imagine its much the same everywhere but people have this idea that 'being black' means talking a certain way (typically with a north london accent if your from down south) dress a certain way, listen to RnB and Rap etc etc. I'm none of those things! I'm quite well spoken, wear pretty much anything that looks good on me but don't care about brands and I hate rap (Iron Maiden is my favourite band!). The pressures of "not being black" in these respects made things worse when I was paranoid everyone was expecting me to be huge in the trouser department.

Group51

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, these give us a population based on the continents. But don't relate to penis sizes based on race.

I was replying to the suggestion that there are more black people (of African heritage) than white people (of european heritage) in the world.

Group51

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm from the UK and the perception exists here too. I'm about 6.25 x 5.25 so I'm not huge, but not small either. I always felt under a huge amount of pressure that I wasn't big enough to match the 'expectations' but I think a lot of that was because I didn't fit the other 'expecatations' of a black guy. I imagine its much the same everywhere but people have this idea that 'being black' means talking a certain way (typically with a north london accent if your from down south) dress a certain way, listen to RnB and Rap etc etc. I'm none of those things! I'm quite well spoken, wear pretty much anything that looks good on me but don't care about brands and I hate rap (Iron Maiden is my favourite band!). The pressures of "not being black" in these respects made things worse when I was paranoid everyone was expecting me to be huge in the trouser department.

Some people have that idea, but not all. I've never seen anyone shocked when I come out with my BBC accent, but I like it, because, since I don't fit the stereotype (fav. track at the moment is Maximo Park's Our Velocity), people have to like me for me, rather than liking the image.

Something else I was thinking on the ride to work the other day is about the perception in gyms that all these black guys have bigger dicks that the white guys. Yes I've seen large black cocks in the central London gyms (sadly can't afford them anymore!) but I saw big white ones too. I think the difference is literally the colour. Notice how body builders put on tanning lotion before going to pose. Dark skin enhances definition, light skin diminishes it. So muscular black men (not I!) will probably look more defined than an equivalent untanned white guy, and that will go for his dick as well.

nychild

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went to school with a bunch of white kids, and they all had the idea that because i was black my dick was dragging on te floor. I mean i don't consider myself small, but i don't have a horse dick that i can throw over my shoulder.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Some people have that idea, but not all. I've never seen anyone shocked when I come out with my BBC accent, but I like it, because, since I don't fit the stereotype (fav. track at the moment is Maximo Park's Our Velocity), people have to like me for me, rather than liking the image.

Something else I was thinking on the ride to work the other day is about the perception in gyms that all these black guys have bigger dicks that the white guys. Yes I've seen large black cocks in the central London gyms (sadly can't afford them anymore!) but I saw big white ones too. I think the difference is literally the colour. Notice how body builders put on tanning lotion before going to pose. Dark skin enhances definition, light skin diminishes it. So muscular black men (not I!) will probably look more defined than an equivalent untanned white guy, and that will go for his dick as well.

Awesome! This is the kind of dialogue I was talking about!

Great point about the skin coloring! I never thought about that! I would imagine that would make a huge difference.

Thanks Irie for your thoughts! I noticed that many of us average - just large (not hanging brothers haven't posted any pictures. Any comments about that? (Group51 did and kudos to you brother!)

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
I went to school with a bunch of white kids, and they all had the idea that because i was black my dick was dragging on te floor. I mean i don't consider myself small, but i don't have a horse dick that i can throw over my shoulder.

Honestly, would you really want one? I really have adjusted my viewpoint about that lately! I guess it would look nice to have a hanging member, I just wonder how functional a 10" x 7" really is to the average female! I wouldn't want to hurt her just pleasure her!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How many of us Black Men are of average or just above average size. Do you feel the pressure and shame of not 'measuring' up to the stereotype?

I don't permit others that kind of power over me. What can you do about your penis size? Nothing.

Be happy with what you have. You are you for a reason.

nychild

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't permit others that kind of power over me. What can you do about your penis size? Nothing.

Be happy with what you have. You are you for a reason.

Thats true, but its hard not to feel pressure from peers and the media which dictate to you that you are supposed to be a certain thing. To some extent it is no different from girls being told you have to be 90 pounds to be pretty.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Thats true, but its hard not to feel pressure from peers and the media which dictate to you that you are supposed to be a certain thing. To some extent it is no different from girls being told you have to be 90 pounds to be pretty.

Amen brother! By the way, Were you always pleased with your penis or did your have to come to peace with it?

nychild

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had to come to peace with it, but honestly thats part of growing up ... you learn to deal with things. After a certain point you just say it is what is

caballo66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have seen black man with big cocks and with small more small tham big they are like all the other races its only a mith I am spanis neely 8" x 6.75 it dosent mean all spaniars are big even people seems to think so, be happy with what you got black or white we all are desame born in the same way>> chao

olibxl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi...I find black more sexy..not because of the size..but because of the color...the mixt of the colour of the cock head and the skin...that's just wow