Average, but if I push down!

So i find myself average (the real average size, with high end average girth). But I find myself pushing down near my pelvis? and i can easily gain like 2 inches.... Is this normal for most people??? Im sure if I was alot more fit, could be noticable?

I'm not obese.. id say i need to lose 20lbs to be cut.

cheating eh? It still would go inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you shouldn't gain like 2 inches doing it.

You should only get like a half inch dude. But really though. Its not about how big you are. Don't worry about it.

PS: The more fit you are, the better the sex. Don't get fit to mesure up. Get fit to have fun.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 inches?

WHen I bone press, I go from like a 6 to maybe a 6.5 IF anything. Your not suppose to push with so much force like your killing yourself, just natural. Its good to have both measurements, but 2inches gain IDK about that one.

Some position, actaully most positions, it's yor bone pressed that matters, especially missionary... I dont like to lie to myself though and say Im 6.5, that sounds bigger than I actually look. I know Im roughly a 6, give or take 1 inch, and I'm happy with that. Although many here feel BP is the REAL measurement. It's amazing how all the humongous dick people are the ones that give the smaller ones like me the comfort and understanding. This forum has taught me alot.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
seriously, you've explained what happens to me perfectly.

I'm about 15-20 lbs overweight. I'm 195 lbs and 6'2", but I have an unusually higher amount of fat at the base of my penis. I don't know why, and I hate it. but I'm 6 when I measure normally, and gain almost 2 inches pushing down to the pelvic bone (bone pressed measurement). hey, inspires me to lose weight tho...