Average - Can we trust in it

SR_Rusty_Knutz

Account Disabled
Media
Can we trust that average penis is 6" NBP for white people and 7" NBP for black people ?
Black people are really longer but white people are thicker ...
This is maybe true .
Italians are biggest and thickest,maybe thickest in world.
World map of The Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country - TargetMap
This is good but Kongo,Cameroon,Ghana study is self-reported when study in Ecuador are measured (Venezuala,Bolivia,Columbia - measured).
Netherlands is measured at 6.25" like Senegal,Gambia,Egypat .

Attachments

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It seems like every time someone comes out with a ridiculous graphic about dick sizes, it immediately starts getting thousands of hits a day.
Everyone's reaction ought to be the same as our high school English teacher's: please cite your references.

SR_Rusty_Knutz

Account Disabled
Media
People I think on average black people are much longer (maybe about 1" or 0.75")
but in girth white are thicker ...
I think again that Italians,Spaniars,Montenegrins are biggest in world in both category ....

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
The more I read that we know what the average dick size is the more I realize that we will just never know I mean we know the average shoe size,hat size,glove size,waist size and hand size but when it come to dick size it's all over the place!!! I for one think that the average dick size is about 4 1/2inches to 5 1/2inches an do not believe there is a dick 10inches or bigger. An the test/poll can never be fully perfect because of to many variables such as who is measuring the temp in the room are you having a good day only guys who think they are big will want to take the poll and kits of small guys will nit want to take it and let's not forget about over weight guy they might have a big dick but they can only use 4 inches of it because the are over weight an if you did not know there are a lot of over fat people in the world!!! Now let me say this again this is just my ramblings.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Average is less than 6.Most guys will measure wrong though and think they are 6, and then claim 7 to their gf's, and then girls will think 5.5 is 7, and if they meet a genuine 7 they will think its 9 or 10 etc etc :biggrin1:

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Average is less than 6.Most guys will measure wrong though and think they are 6, and then claim 7 to their gf's, and then girls will think 5.5 is 7, and if they meet a genuine 7 they will think its 9 or 10 etc etc :biggrin1:

You are so right I mean I am 8 inches long an about 5 /12 to 6 /12 inches around depends if mid shaft or base an girls have alway said damn you are like 10 inches an I just laugh in my head even my girl said it an one day I got out the tape measure and had her measure it an it was 8 1/4 inches an she said damn you were right it was one of the few time I wish I was wrong and she was right;-) an don't get me started about girls who say it was as big around as coke can!!!

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There definitely are dicks bigger than 10", in the same way that most NBA players average around 6'8" (extraordinarily tall), but you could go for a month and see thousands of people and never see one person that tall. The tallest man ever was about 9'0", but you'd probably never see someone that tall in your whole life. All the medically supervised studies I've seen have around 300 participants, where the longest is usually around 7.5".

Above 10" is so rare that any man/woman who really wants that pretty much has to filter their dating pool by dick size first. Personally I think it's so difficult to find someone who actually has character and I can get along with already, if that pool had to be reduced so much for some exceptionally rare physical attribute, it'd be hard to ever find someone.

If we take the lifestyles average + standard deviation (which is probably really high since it was opt-in at a bar so little guys probably wouldn't agree to it), one 10" or over would be about 0.0000287% of guys, or about 1 in 3,500,000. I think the real likelihood is probably better than that, since at the extreme ends there'd be other forces at work responsible for the outliers (e.g. by the same math the chance of someone having a dick smaller than 2" are almost the same, but someone with a medical condition responsible for micropenis would make that more common.) In any case it's exceptionally rare.

The more I read that we know what the average dick size is the more I realize that we will just never know I mean we know the average shoe size,hat size,glove size,waist size and hand size but when it come to dick size it's all over the place!!! I for one think that the average dick size is about 4 1/2inches to 5 1/2inches an do not believe there is a dick 10inches or bigger. An the test/poll can never be fully perfect because of to many variables such as who is measuring the temp in the room are you having a good day only guys who think they are big will want to take the poll and kits of small guys will nit want to take it and let's not forget about over weight guy they might have a big dick but they can only use 4 inches of it because the are over weight an if you did not know there are a lot of over fat people in the world!!! Now let me say this again this is just my ramblings.