Average cock size on LPSG

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by CobraLover, Jul 17, 2011.

1. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    What do you think the average erect penis size is for guys on LPSG? Obviously guys on here are more hung than average guys, so I'm going to say around 7.5 inches.

2. Quast

Quast Well-Known Member

No, I'm going to say 6"-6.5".

1) Half the people I chat with over in chat that say they are 8" are visibly 5.5"-6.5"
    2) Cam people love the 10x Zoom Feature
    3) Average being 50%, and average members online being around 2000, means 1000 members online at any given time are over 7.5
    4) The prove you are 8" thread has like 10 people successfully proving it.

Face it, this site may attract large penis people, but it doesn't change the odds of having a large penis. If anything based on the amount of people who have NO PHOTOS, this site probably has a larger user base of sub-6" people. Honestly, I have the MOST amount of respect for people that are under 6" and have the guts to post photos.

3. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Quast is spot on. I would say 6"-6.5" too measured-from-the-top-non-bone-pressed will be the average based on the pictures posted here. Still, a heck of a lot more than global average. Perhaps less if we consider the people with no photos, but let's not.

4. Quast

Quast Well-Known Member

Even with bone press, I doubt it changes anything, but yeah, there's just no way the odds work out in favor of having 1000 people that are each endowed with a 1:50ish package being here at the same time, same place.

Not to be racial (and I apologize if someone takes it personally) but the predominant use of this site is by North Americans, Europeans, Australians, which already makes 6-6.5" more than 1" above average.

5. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    I think it might be because the guys with the biggest cocks have the most pics posted. Also the guys that are bigger tend to show more on cam.

6. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or maybe you tend to remember the bigger cocks more. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted