Average Cock Size

D_g8uohp

Just Browsing
Media
Most scientific research studies say it's 5.5"-5.9", so you were close with your guess. Don't tell that to the rest of the guys on this site, though. Many here want so badly to think guys who are "just" 7-8" are average so that less guys can say they're well hung. You know where you would probably get a more realistic opinion? Out on the street asking normal every day women and men who don't spend their days living on a large penis site.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently read an article online that talked about a recent large-scale study of penis size in the US, and the info was distributed in a nearly-perfect bell curve:

~25% under 5"
~50% 5"-6"
~25% over 6"

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently read an article online that talked about a recent large-scale study of penis size in the US, and the info was distributed in a nearly-perfect bell curve:

~25% under 5"
~50% 5"-6"
~25% over 6"

Well, I am sure you are close to reality....just read this:

Just for fun I have written down the size of the last 36 guys I have had sex with. Here are my results:

8-9 cm (below 4 inches): 1 guy out of 36 = 2,7%
10-12 cm (4-5 inches): 6 guys out of 36 = 16,6 %
13-14 cm (5-5½ inches): 9 guys out of 36 = 25 %
15-16 cm (6-6½ inches): 11 guys out of 36 = 30,5%
17-18 cm (6½-7½ inches): 4 guys out of 36 = 13%
19-20 cm (7½-8 inches): 3 guys out of 36 = 8,3%
21-22 cm (8 inches +): 1 guy out of 36 = 2,7%%

AVERAGE DICK SIZE: 14,6 cm. (5,75 inches)

3-4 of them I measured with a ruler, the other guys I only calculated their size using my hands and fingers to compare, so the stats are not 100% precise, but pretty much close to reality, I believe ;)

Dick-size related to race:

Europeans: 18 guys with an average dick size of 15,27 cm. (6,2 inches)
Asians: 16 guys with an average of only 11,2 cm.!! (4½ inches!!)
Blacks: 2 guys with an average of 16,5 cm. cock (6,6 inches)

Last edited:

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The stats above don't differ that greatly, and since they come from different sources I'd say they're pretty accurate about penis length. There are fewer statistics about girth and more variations in the way to measure it.

I'd sure like to be hired to do a definitive study on the issue!

Adaro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't like average. Average is easily skewed. Average could be 5.5 inches ,but 75% of men could easily be above or below it. I think the 25%-75% area is 5-6 inches. Average is around 6 to 6.5, but that's because larger men are more common than tiny men so they skew the graph. Girthwise, middle 50% is between 4 and 5 inches.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger I heard that the average erect penis length was six inches, and being sexually active, the number seemed too low.

Would a median measurement give a more accurate picture? Isn't this what a bell curve shows (trying to recall college statistics).

I discussed this with a female colleague a while back and she too thought that six inches was too low. She asked a guy who came into her office at the time of that discussion and he guessed that average was 7".

Also Adaro your number on girth seems too low, based on experience and observation.

I don't like average. Average is easily skewed. Average could be 5.5 inches ,but 75% of men could easily be above or below it. I think the 25%-75% area is 5-6 inches. Average is around 6 to 6.5, but that's because larger men are more common than tiny men so they skew the graph. Girthwise, middle 50% is between 4 and 5 inches.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I discussed this with a female colleague a while back and she too thought that six inches was too low. She asked a guy who came into her office at the time of that discussion and he guessed that average was 7".

This is probably a common opinion one would find, especially among women. While their may be a variety of studies that show the average penis is less than 6 inches, the fact is most guys who are sexually active are definitely above 6 inches. Especially those who are able to sleep with a lot of women. Therefore, women are more inclined to come across guys who are above the average in size.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most scientific research studies say it's 5.5"-5.9", so you were close with your guess. Don't tell that to the rest of the guys on this site, though. Many here want so badly to think guys who are "just" 7-8" are average so that less guys can say they're well hung.

I don't think that is at all true, rather ridiculous. Guys who do have sex a lot probably feel that way because if you have been with a girl that's had more than 15 lovers then there is a good chance that being 7.5 might seem among the average. This is explain so well in a previous post...

"This is probably a common opinion one would find, especially among women. While their may be a variety of studies that show the average penis is less than 6 inches, the fact is most guys who are sexually active are definitely above 6 inches. Especially those who are able to sleep with a lot of women. Therefore, women are more inclined to come across guys who are above the average in size."

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This subject is very well-trod ground on this site and elsewhere. The prevailing wisdom is true. I find the vast majority of men have cocks in the 5" to 7" range, and I beleive 6" or maybe a little under represents the statistical average. It is not exactly uncommon to see men who don't even have 5". A man with a 7" cock should consider himself comparatively well hung, but not unusually so. A cock that is 8" or up is quite special. There is not as much variation in girth, regardless of length. 6" or more around is quite thick, and 5" or less is skinny.

Average Cock Size
If you are serious about this, I'll do you a favor. It's very likely not what these people are telling you.

Otherwise, welcome to LPSG!

D

deleted356736

Not so: when plotted, penis length is a near-perfect bell curve. So we can calculate average to one standard deviation, which is 5.25" to 6.25". Many on this site are around or more than 7", by which time they are almost off the end of the bell curve.

Girth turns many or most women on, and here one standard deviation is about 4.5" to about 5.25". My girth is 6.5", and all but falls off the end of the graph.

This probably explains why so many women have commented on my length, and especially my girth.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just for fun I have written down the size of the last 36 guys I have had sex with. Here are my results:
Europeans: 18 guys with an average dick size of 15,27 cm. (6,2 inches)
Asians: 16 guys with an average of only 11,2 cm.!! (4½ inches!!)
Blacks: 2 guys with an average of 16,5 cm. cock (6,6 inches)
I am intrigued that in Copenhagen (which struck me as very white european) nearly half your recent conquests were asian? But from my own experience (but very seldom actually measuring!) the numbers are about right. Which makes an important point I would have said more applicable to the US, which I would have thought had a wider racial mix, that race makes a difference when we are talking about size. Recently met a very impressive guy of arab extraction. Size was fine but it was overall look which was impressive. Had a slight tendency to point downwards when erect, which seems to occur with black guys.

] the fact is most guys who are sexually active are definitely above 6 inches. Especially those who are able to sleep with a lot of women. Therefore, women are more inclined to come across guys who are above the average in size."[/I]
Didnt quite understand whether you were quoting this from someone else, but wherever it came from, is there some study evidence about this? That guys with big dicks have significantly more partners?

demon_rider

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In terms of race, most studies I've read said that average for Asians was roughly one inch less than that of Caucasians, and that of African decent was one inch more.

Oddly enough a recent study I read put homosexuals also at one inch above the average for Caucasians. I don't understand what if any biological correlation there could be for this. It's far more likely in my mind that homosexuals are just more prone to lie about their size.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am intrigued that in Copenhagen (which struck me as very white european) nearly half your recent conquests were asian? But from my own experience (but very seldom actually measuring!) the numbers are about right. Which makes an important point I would have said more applicable to the US, which I would have thought had a wider racial mix, that race makes a difference when we are talking about size. Recently met a very impressive guy of arab extraction. Size was fine but it was overall look which was impressive. Had a slight tendency to point downwards when erect, which seems to occur with black guys.

Well, in Copenhagen we have a lot of asian tourist. Denmark and Copenhagen are quite popular among especially japanese and chinese tourists ;)

Then Copenhagen is becoming more and more etnic..in certain zones of the city we have a rate of about 25-30% foreigners, for example in the Nørrebro district....Copenhagen is not as white any more as it was 20-25 years ago ;)

Then I also have the tendency to LOOL for asian guys, because I like them. So that´s probably the reason why I have been with so many asian guys :D

From my esperience, there is no doubt that asian guys are smaller down there than other races. Even that i have seen a few exceptions as well....

Last edited: