Average Dick Attracted to Large Dick

misterandyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have an average dick, married, with no complaints from the wife. But consider myself bi-sexual as I love pussy and dick the same. I am very attracted to large cocks I just cannot help myself I love the way they move, prefer uncut, very thick and love to watch men j/o. I like thick cocks and if they are long that really gets me off. Long thin cocks really do nothing to work me up.

Looking for married men in Indiana that might let me watch them play with themselves or have sex with a women while I watch. I may also be interested in j/o someone else off.

Am I the only one who feels this way? Anyone else who likes to watch dudes with huge cocks? How does one get into cam2cam action?

Would love to get pics sent to me so I can j/o till I find a someone with similar interests.

jcurt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a 7"x6" cock and am in a happy heterosexual relationship;
BUT, I am REALLY attracted to BIG willies and fantasize about them.
I have come to the conclusion that sexuality is FAR FAR more complex than simply being 'straight' or 'gay'.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the fact that you're married complicates things for you. Does your wife know about your desires? There are a lot of guys who are attracted to big dick so it's just a matter of meeting them. As far as camming goes, you might want to check out cam4. It's free and gives you some idea of the whole camming experience.