Average Ejaculation Time

AVGnNC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm currently considering signing up for a local clinical trial dealing with premature ejaculation. My average time from penetration to ejaculation is 5 minutes. My wife feels that I don't have a problem since she has no problem reaching orgasm and in comparision all her previous lovers did not last any longer.

My question for all of you is, what is your/your partner's average time from penetration to ejaculation? I know time takes on a different perception during sex and it's a tendency for everyone to over-estimate how much time has passed. But a fair estimate would be very helpful to me.

All of that?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a great believer in tons of foreplay and want to take as much time as possible. Fortunately, my partner sees eye to eye with me in this regard, and so we usually don't get off for AT LEAST 30 minutes. I wouldn't want it any sooner. If I HAD to, though (which I have on rare occasion), I CAN cum in about one minute. But, hey, what's the rush (most of the time!)

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ages!! I never come in five minutes, and then you change position, you swap role, and you swap again, I would go on for hours if the guy didn't ask me to cum; anyway I don't top anyone, I prefer to be bottom most of the times, and I really would like to meet someone who never comes!!!

I met once a guy who came as I touched him, I wanted to stay with him but he wanted to go away ashamed, I wanted to ""help"" him (yeah, I'm a good samaritan) because I've been told with those guys, you have first to make them cum 1 time or 2 times, and then you can do the real thing

I can't quantify exactly in minutes, last time I bottomed I think he fucked me for half an hour and I had to stop because ..I can't write the reason, I had to stop, although I wanted to go on.

Anyway I've met so many guys who came in 5 minutes so I don't think your is really a problem, you could try having a short break and then resuming it (but mind this could be dangerous for your prostatic gland).

I think the problem is -as I wrote above- if a guy cum before starting the penetration.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Statements about time to ejaculation are even less reliable than statements about cock size. At least there is some possibility of verifying the latter. The truth about the former is anyone's guess.

A big problem is what time you measure from. Strictly it should be penetration to ejaculation - ie the period actually fucking. Exclude foreplay.

Biology has determined that fit, healthy guys should reach climax reasonably quickly after penetration. Yes there are guys who can set endurance records, but there are a lot of guys who go for under 5 minutes. This is not PE. It is just being a regular guy.

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
Ah actually a couple of months ago, I did this kegels experiment (with myself of course), where I would time how long it takes me from start to stop with nonstop masturbation, stopping the stopwatch right after orgasm. I would do kegels exercises to build up those muscles, and noticed that kegels actually helped.

The first timed session (before I did kegels) was a quick 3 minutes 37 seconds before I came, and the duration of my sessions pretty much increased with the help of kegels.

The last one I timed went up to about 13 minutes something, but I stopped timing it because I know that kegels work now!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Foreplay about 20 - 25 minutes - After penetration to ejeculation 20 - 30 minutes - I won't cum until she has had several orgasms or asks me to stop because her cork is blown - then we change positions and I go at it doggie style. Of course I have cum sooner it depends on the circumstances.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My question for all of you is, what is your/your partner's average time from penetration to ejaculation? I know time takes on a different perception during sex and it's a tendency for everyone to over-estimate how much time has passed. But a fair estimate would be very helpful to me.

It can vary between 5-20 minutes depending on the circumstances but an average time from penetration to ejaculation would be about 15 minutes. But in that time my wife usually reaches orgasm but isn't too concerned if she hasn't.

rownage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try not to desensitize myself from sex...usually not more than once or twice a week. I stick to flirting, teasing, and playing around for a day or so, and if the girl comes back, we're usually both about to burst. So, it's almost never been over a half hour, but I would think long sex could get painful and boring.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Average time with the wife, probably 10 minutes. Shortest time, about a minute fifteen when she bet me I couldn't finish in under 2 minutes. Longest that I can recall, 3 hours give or take.