average forummember penis length

Hawkeye333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say the average is around 8" length X 6.25. Remember that is averages. I believe by most photos the length is around 7.5"

The biggest is Falcon w/ proof

The smallest........no proof

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just about 9x6 here... proof's in the photos, so i'm pretty much near the middle of the bell curve :p

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about the average, but when I hear a number of inches on here, I just automatically take off an inch, or 3-5 of there's no photo :rolleyes: . If you believe everyone's claim, the 100 biggest dicks in the world are probably all on this site.
Just remember Madame Zora's claim that as a massage therapist, seeing hundreds and hundreds of penises, she never saw one over about 8.5. And the reliable statistics say there are probably only 500-1000 men in the country who are truly 10 inches. So my point is don't believe the numbers you hear. Men (and women:wink: ) like to posture and make stuff up.
Anyway, I'm not basing this on anything but gut instinct, but my feeling is if you really measured everyone here on this site, the average would be 6.5-7. That's just my feeling, and of course that would still place LPSG members well above society's average.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Among the posting population of LPSG its about 8x6.

However, there are THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of members who don't post. Versus only a few hundred (at most) who do post...so the average is actually closer to the real life one of 5-5.5x4.5-5"

But some people like to dream hehe. I don't know who has the biggest or smallest, unfortuantely.