Average guy wearing speedos

phoenixdown117

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone,

I was at my university's swimming pool today, and it seemed like almost everyone had speedos or those speedo-like trunks. I was in fairly baggy swim trunks, as I have never felt confident enough in my body to buy/wear a tight swimsuit. I think the only other people with baggy trunks were a couple of old guys.

I have a fairly average build (5'6", 155 lbs) but I have a bit of belly fat (like most non-athletes and non-skinny people do).

I guess my question is this: how fit/thin do you need to be to wear a tight swimsuit? I definitely don't want a skimpy speedo, but I think a tight trunk type swimsuit would feel sexy. Suggestions?

Thanks!

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I judge my body way harsher than I judge anyone else's. I am 5'9 and 135 lbs. and I tried on a bathing suit like this and my pubes hung out and I just thought it was too revealing because I'm not that serious of a swimmer.

http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pDSP1-8166198p275w.jpg

I settled on a bathing suit like this, but when I look at myself I just think I look so pudgy. I'd rather wear board shorts, but that isn't practical.

http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pDSP1-8145285p275w.jpg

If I point my dick up, I have a crazy bulge and if I point it down I have none at all. They're both too extreme. This doesn't have to do with the topic, but I thought I'd add it in.

Maybe I'll upload a photo of me in my swimsuit so you can see how pudgy I am, haha.

Anyways, to answer your question. It isn't a matter of being thin or fit. It's all about how self confident you are and how much you fret about your self appearance.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I judge my body way harsher than I judge anyone else's. I am 5'9 and 135 lbs. . . . I settled on a bathing suit like this, but when I look at myself I just think I look so pudgy.
Dude, at 5'9" 135# you are most definitely not pudgy. You may have some body issues, but not the way you think. You sound like a potential candidate for anorexia. I think you should consider some counselling regarding your body image with someone who specializes in this.

phoenixdown117

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MrHangman: You're definitely not pudgy! I don't know if you're a potential candidate for anorexia like maxcok said, but from your pictures (especially your profile pic), you would look hot in any swimsuit you wear. That being said, the suit you settled on looks like a good choice to consider. You're definitely right that it's a self confidence issue more than anything.

ColonialBoy: Haha, I wonder if tiny speedos are more common in Australia? I have this impression that all Australian guys wear speedos, regardless of their size. :). Besides that, Tony Abbott seems to be in pretty good shape!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone,
I guess my question is this: how fit/thin do you need to be to wear a tight swimsuit? I definitely don't want a skimpy speedo, but I think a tight trunk type swimsuit would feel sexy. Suggestions?

Phenoxdown117... From your stats (5'6", 155 lbs)... you could def pull off speedos, some pics would be awesome.. you don't have to be an adonis to wear them, just relatively in shape which sounds like you are.. I'd say just go with something such as one a black nike or sometime.. then its nice feels good sexy but isn't too showy and wouldn't draw any unwanted attention at the pool while your getting comfortable.. but you actually look sillier and draw more attention wearing baggies for lap swimming than you would if you wore a speedo.. I hate jammers the look and the feel so I'd definitely stay away from those

I judge my body way harsher than I judge anyone else's. I am 5'9 and 135 lbs. and I tried on a bathing suit like this and my pubes hung out and I just thought it was too revealing because I'm not that serious of a swimmer.

http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pDSP1-8166198p275w.jpg

I settled on a bathing suit like this, but when I look at myself I just think I look so pudgy. I'd rather wear board shorts, but that isn't practical.

http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pDSP1-8145285p275w.jpgIf I point my dick up, I have a crazy bulge and if I point it down I have none at all. They're both too extreme. This doesn't have to do with the topic, but I thought I'd add it in.

Anyways, to answer your question. It isn't a matter of being thin or fit. It's all about how self confident you are and how much you fret about your self appearance.

MrHangman... you absolutely absolutely should be wearing the Speedo style swimsuit, that you think is too revealing, that style isn't reavealing and the suit you chose is very conservative... and on your body would look much better than the more jammer style suit.. or if you really want a suit that covers more, i'd go with something like this

I've got these in Black/Gray, Navy/White, Royal/White, Black/Green... And now after this I think I def want the red one, just wish it was red/white instead of red/black.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=464005&CategoryID=28584

Just no matter what you do STAY away from jammers...

you absolutely DON"T LOOK PUDGY AT ALL!!!.. Please follow your own advice and be self confident enough to ditch the trunks and wear the speedo.. and if your pubes are a problem, just trim them alittle..

What do you mean you have no bulge when you point down?.. you should take some pics to show us.. and theres NOTHING wrong with a crazy bulge.. lol.. i usually point up in my speeods which works fine as long as im soft.. and you can define the cock and the balls that way... I love when you can make out the lines of a guys cock head in his speedos.. Its always fun looking at speedo pics figuring out if a guy is cut or not.

Attachments

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight