LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mr. Bulldog, I want to thank you for stepping up and saying what you've been experiencing on here. I've had similar insults thrown my way by some long term members. But because I'm generally a mellow guy, I don't complain or say anything. I do think it's mostly about jealousy and maybe the fact that you are "out of their league" in terms of hooking up. I'm not sure either. Or maybe just people's negative attitudes.

I for one want to support you and thank you for speaking your truth. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say this before and I personally think it needs to be said. I admire you for your courage and also for your cool photos. You are an intelligent and attractive person. All the best to you. :biggrin1:

Mr Bulldog, I don't think you have been necessarily victimized because your cock is just average! I try not to let it bother me ; but I , like Hung
Jon , have had sarcasm and rudeness consistently tossed at me by a few long-term members, concerning individual pictures I have posted! Occasionally the remarks border on harassment! Usually the tenor of the comment is that my cock is not ALL THAT BIG, whatever that means! I am not one to pick a fight and so I have let them pass by without comment. Believe me, although these individuals try to pass as friends, they are certainly not! Jealousy must be their only motivation! My advice is to try to ignore their remarks; certainly in your case, there is no justification whatsoever for them!:smile:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the last few weeks I have gotten a few members poking fun and even insulting me with hostility because I am of an average endowment. I won't name names because I am above such petty insults, but I will point something out. Being average or in some cases smaller doesn't make us any less men than you.

And If I must say so I think I have a have a damn sexy good looking cock compared to some of the ugly ass 8x6 ones of the guys that saw fit to insult me. Just because you few guys are jealous and you know who you are doesn't mean you have to try and belittle us.

I would like to stress the fact this is outburst on my part is directed entirely at those few guys that saw fit to insult me and others and I have nothing but utmost respect and admiration for every other person here of large, small or average endowment. Thanks for the eye candy. :wink:

I have yet to see this on the boards but I'll take your word for it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They must envy you in some other way if they feel the need to attack you. That's the only motivation I can think of. Perhaps they are jealous of your face or your body?

Eiter way, that's obnoxious!

I am by no means a psychologist, petite. Nonetheless, I believe that by attacking someone who is perceived to be superior in some way, that this , in some convoluted way, fulfills the wish of the attacker to himself feel superior.:confused:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've experienced harassment also but it's always done in private. I think that's why the mods don't know about it. Also I don't especially like to confront men I don't know because they can get very angry and god knows what will happen then.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was mostly in the video and text chats. I should have said specified that but I sorta forgot to haha.

Oh, yeah. People can be vicious in there. It's not the norm, of course, but one really obnoxious jerk out of 65 people in the chat room can still ruin the fun of hanging out in there.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im just curious..I mean you said youve been attacked and I just havent seen any "attacking" type threads on the forums. If you mean chat well, yes, you will definitely find some jerk off's in chat from time to time. Little people who hide behind their keyboards.
I can safely say though that it's not "average hating" they just look for anything to insult you with. Most people in chat are cool but you do get trolls coming in looking to annoy people. Ive had it happen to me and I cant possibly give it any kind of weight because like I said, theyre just trolling.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I'm glad you spoke out and aren't letting anyone make you feel inferior. I haven't experienced much of that type of behavior here, but I've been on the receiving end of my fair share of this type of stuff, both on the 'net and off. Bullying and unprovoked insults are reflections of insecurity and fear, which says way more about them than you. I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say that we love men and cocks in all shapes, sizes and colors so you belong here just as much as anyone else. I respect the hell out of you for not allowing yourself to be chased off into a corner somewhere, I'm glad you're sticking around.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Over the last few weeks I have gotten a few members poking fun and even insulting me with hostility because I am of an average endowment. I won't name names because I am above such petty insults, but I will point something out. Being average or in some cases smaller doesn't make us any less men than you.
I know it's (ostensibly?) a big dick site, but unprovoked belittling of another guy's endowment is childish and has no place here.

One surprising thing I've learned being here is way too many fellas, big and small, have way too much of their identities invested in their cocks. Typically it's overcompensation for some other perceived insufficiency. imho.

Consider the source, that they feel inadequate in some way, and try not to let it bother you. I'm sure I speak for many when I say your presence here, your openness and your good humor, are very much appreciated.

This:
You're alone here canidangle, sorry.

==

As for the OP, like others have said don't listen to the haters. They are insecure with themselves and taking it out on you.

Last edited:

There are just some things I'll never understand and treating a fellow human being as trash is one of them. Now I can be a real pain in the ass to you if you deserve it but I usually try to remain neutral and see all sides of a story.

Most of the time someone will ask me a question like if I'm a virgin or if im of average endowment and when I say yes that's when the whisper messages hit. The worst one of which was something along the lines of "This site is not meant for your kind and I should go kill myself for having a unworthy cock".

Of course I shrugged it off and pegged it that he was having a bad day and was venting but he was not the first or the last to say something of that nature. I'm just curious as to how often it happens to other people and not just people average or smaller mind you because, as was pointed out to me earlier, even people on the large side are insulted from time to time. The insults may be groundless but unless your someone with the patience of a saint its may start to get to you.

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having looked at your pics I can only assume their comments were motivated by envy. You're a great looking guy with a good looking cock.

Handsome face, plus good body, plus nice cock = complete physical package in my book. You seem like a nice chap too. So fuck 'em, they may have bigger dicks but they sound like rancid knobheads.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it makes you feel any better there are a few guys who seem to enjoy telling me my BF's dick is small. He's not a member anymore so you cant really see his penis but lets just say it's not small. It's like saying my boobs are small. It went from "its not that big" to flat out "its tiny". Thats when I assume they're jealous or immature. Chat is really a mixed bag and 99% of the time people are cool but you do get a DB in there now and then that get under your skin. I can't let that stuff bother me though, its the internet where anyone can be a big man, ya know?

I completely understand. I guess at this point I'm speaking more for those who arn't as vocal as myself.
If it makes you feel any better there are a few guys who seem to enjoy telling me my BF's dick is small. He's not a member anymore so you cant really see his penis but lets just say it's not small. It's like saying my boobs are small. It went from "its not that big" to flat out "its tiny". Thats when I assume they're jealous or immature. Chat is really a mixed bag and 99% of the time people are cool but you do get a DB in there now and then that get under your skin. I can't let that stuff bother me though, its the internet where anyone can be a big man, ya know?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mr. Bulldog, I want to thank you for stepping up and saying what you've been experiencing on here. I've had similar insults thrown my way by some long term members. But because I'm generally a mellow guy, I don't complain or say anything. I do think it's mostly about jealousy and maybe the fact that you are "out of their league" in terms of hooking up. I'm not sure either. Or maybe just people's negative attitudes.

I for one want to support you and thank you for speaking your truth. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say this before and I personally think it needs to be said. I admire you for your courage and also for your cool photos. You are an intelligent and attractive person. All the best to you. :biggrin1:

I've experienced harassment also but it's always done in private. I think that's why the mods don't know about it. Also I don't especially like to confront men I don't know because they can get very angry and god knows what will happen then.

I find it interesting that some of the hotter and nicer people have experience this garbage.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some of the men here are real sailors of the female seas.
some of the men here are what ruin the garden of eden.:wink:

to the OP,
your cock is an excellent prototype of pleasure.
some big guys know ultimately size only goes SO far,then it comes to skill.

skill is not like a chaotic by chance genetic happening,
but morphic,and definate, everyone has an erotic room with skills.
our mindpower charges our genitals, this is what makes a good lover imo.

it is also threatening to those "dimwitted twonks" with a limited view of their sexual perspective.lol.

i have a big cock...but i know a 6 inch penis would satisfy either
of my girls,and if he wasn't making her pussy "burn" from a BIG stretch,
but moreso "glow" from a smooth fit,
that is a threat. especially if he is sweet,loving and affectionate.lol.
which most guys who genuinely dig women,are.

some girls only like to be fucked by big cock twice a month.
the rest of the time they want to glow,believe me.:biggrin1:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I know it's (ostensibly?) a big dick site, but unprovoked belittling of another guy's endowment is childish and has no place here.

One surprising thing I've learned being here is way too many fellas, big and small, have way too much of their identities invested in their cocks. Typically it's overcompensation for some other perceived insufficiency. imho.

Consider the source, that they feel inadequate in some way, and try not to let it bother you. I'm sure I speak for many when I say your presence here, your openness and your good humor, are very much appreciated.

This:

Having looked at your pics I can only assume their comments were motivated by envy. You're a great looking guy with a good looking cock.

Handsome face, plus good body, plus nice cock = complete physical package in my book. You seem like a nice chap too. So fuck 'em, they may have bigger dicks but they sound like rancid knobheads.

Hey Fella, I think most have said what i was thinking, I agree with Maxcok and Cyberia posts too. Just ignore the Trolls and like Nudeyorker says report them. awesome gallery btw.:smile:

Hey Fella, I think most have said what i was thinking, I agree with Maxcok and Cyberia posts too. Just ignore the Trolls and like Nudeyorker says report them. awesome gallery btw.:smile:
Thank you. But I was trying to draw attention to the trolls instead of to myself. haha

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think saying you are above that level of pettiness/immaturity and then posting a thread on it is a bit contradictory, but with that said, I agree with most of the comments before me.

whoever they are need to grow the fuck up. I can't imagine the kind of people that would stoop so low, but I wouldn't want to know them.