Average hung?

H8Monga: *bribes the topic police*

I didn't know whether to tag my question behind an old thread and face topic changing charges (which I think is a felony) or make a new thread asking what may have been asked before (which carries the death penalty), so excuse me for my crime.

I know people have asked what is "hung" meaning most likely what erect length qualifies as such. I was wondering can an average person be hung which would probably mean that "hung" does not always mean large and that that person is a show-er. Like if a guy was 5" soft and 5.5" hard is that person among the hung or is it just about what a person has when erect?

*buys his own execution hood*

throb919: I'll bite, Hapi (and break the law with you; guess maybe I'm missing my "outlaw" status after the Supreme Court ruling).

Five inches floppin' sure counts as hung to me. So the guys in the locker-room are going to apprise and appraise its "owner" as hung. They're not likely to see it erect, right...? To them this guy is hung. If evaluations in other contexts find his five-and-a-half inch hard-on to...uh...y'know...come up short, then he can bask in the comfort of his "average-Joe-ness" (as as been discussed) in that arena.

I say strut hapi-ly to the shower with a twinkle in your eye. (Or don't strut--your choice--I'm not going to open that Pandora's box...!)

Tony

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand what you are getting at.
I have definitely seen guys like you describe...
maybe their cocks are 6 inches, lets say,
but they are of a certain stature and on them
it looks huge.

And, hey, i'm the one who encouraged breaking
the "thread police laws", so hey....go right ahead.
;)
Just dont misspell anything or use the wrong
grammar, or they'll hit you for that ,too.

gigantikok: Hey Hapi, if you are 5 inches soft, then you are as hung as me ;) And yea, i do think hung applies to soft or hard, you have to be specific ofcourse though.

H8Monga: Wow I'm still alive!

Thanks for the responses. txqis you rebel!

Gigantik, it was something I was wondering, I'm not a hanger, probably would be if I lost weight...

prepstudinsc: I think that 5" soft probably qualifies as a "shower". Just because you show doesn't mean that you'll grow.

I tend to think of "hungness" as applying more to the erect size, because there is so much variety in flaccid size. When it's hot outside, I hang lower than normal.
When it's cold, I don't hang quite as big as normal. I can go from 5.5-7 inches soft, but my hard size is usually pretty much standard.

gigantikok: good point, flaccid size does vary greatly depending on the day, but in some ways so does erect size. It doesn't vary to the degree of the flaccid penis, but don't tell you havent been just a lil more turned on than usual once and got 1/2 inch larger than usual?

prepstudinsc: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1058371146;start=0#6 date=07/18/03 at 11:33:33]good point, flaccid size does vary greatly depending on the day, but in some ways so does erect size.  It doesn't vary to the degree of the flaccid penis, but don't tell you havent been just a lil more turned on than usual once and got 1/2 inch larger than usual?[/quote]

Yes, more than once I have had a larger than usual erect length and thickness, but it doesn'thappen nearly as much as flaccid size. My usual hard size is 10x6.5. The largest I've ever measured myself was about 11x7.
I've never had a smaller than usual erect size, though.
Flaccid size can vary for a number of reasons, erect size is much more constant.