average is best -come in and read my opinion

rub

Just Browsing
Media
Hi! my name is ruven / I have just learned english so please excuse me for the language mistakes.

We are all use to think that average is not the best and not the worst but something in the middle, I claim that in the penis size case the average is the best size. for example if the average age for being accepted to a certain job is 25 (and the graph is the same as penis size) so the best age is to be 25 because u have more chances to get that job- so u see - average is sometimes the best state /

If average penis size is much common and the more u move away from the average u find less percent of men having that size it means that the average penis is more desirable because the nature aspire for that size - means women pass on more the average gene than bigger or smaller size - means the more u close to average the more u have the chance to pass on your gene ,

But why the average penis size is more common? what makes it so common? why does it have more chances to pass on?why does it have the best function to get more pregnancy?

The answer to my opinion- the bigger u get from being average the more u have difficulty to get very strong erections or u need to be more arouse for sexual activity because u need more blood to fill the size- the irony is that even if u dont want to use the whole organ u still need to fill it all the way and make it very strong even for using half the size /

why strong erection are really important?

you probably know that the stronger the penis gets the more friction the clitoris gets and so more chances the woman will get orgasm and rise her chances to get pregnant - so not the big size matter but its the strength of the penis. ( everybody know that when a man cum his penis become very strong and the woman really feel it and even can get orgasm just by those seconds of hardness).

On the other hand the smaller u get from being average the more u have difficulty to have mass to create friction so the nature decides that the best size which has the best chances to be really strong and in the same time to have a sufficient mass is the average size for girth and length/
so to conclude: the more u close to average the more u have the chance to make the average woman to have more orgasm - i wrote "average woman" because like everthing in life there are excetions but thay are minority.

I have also an explanation for the above average size black people/
the origin of black people is Africa / in the past, the average black woman would have had much more chances to get through pregnancy if she had had a large a genitalia so a large genitalia needed above average penis to create a perfect friction so that gene passed on and that is why black people have bigger penises.

i apologize again for the grammer , spelling or the way of writing/
i would glad to read comments to my opinion

D

deleted356736

You could hang a weight from my above-average erection, no problems at all. Very hard.

My wife is African, who aren't really black but very (very, very) dark brown. She's no bigger inside than any other of the 100 or so women I have had sex with. The reason for the bigger African penis size is that African society is very promiscuous: always has been and always will be. A bigger penis will attract more women, giving more opportunity to pass on big-penis genes. European society limited pre-marital and extra-marital sex through Christian sexual morals and values: which meant that European women were less able to choose their ideal sexual partner compared to their African counterparts.

rub

Just Browsing
Media
there are some big ones with strong erections as well tho
of course thay are/ thare are also men with average penis with weak erections but thay are all in minority / penises cant cheat nature the bigger it gets it needs more blood so if u have a high level of testosterone u can have a very strong erections even with very large penis but the same testosterone level in an average penis size will function better and will have longer strong erection/

rub

Just Browsing
Media
You could hang a weight from my above-average erection, no problems at all. Very hard.

My wife is African, who aren't really black but very (very, very) dark brown. She's no bigger inside than any other of the 100 or so women I have had sex with. The reason for the bigger African penis size is that African society is very promiscuous: always has been and always will be. A bigger penis will attract more women, giving more opportunity to pass on big-penis genes. European society limited pre-marital and extra-marital sex through Christian sexual morals and values: which meant that European women were less able to choose their ideal sexual partner compared to their African counterparts.
i didnt talk about u italked in general and nobody said that every black woman has big genitalia and so we all know that not every black man has big penis/
new zealand known as very promiscuous and their average is isnt hig for the population

D

deleted356736

new zealand known as very promiscuous and their average is isnt hig for the population

Like Australia where I live, New Zealand has been promiscuous for about 30 years (my sexual lifetime). And even then, both Australia and New Zealand are tame compared to Africa. In Africa, women expect their husbands to have extra-marital sex, and husbands expect their wives to have extra-marital sex. In Anglo society, once married, faithfulness is expected.

Bantu African culture also goes back thousands of years, which allows evolutionary adaptation to have an impact. Not all African men are very large, but on average they are larger than average white men.

I'm not aware of any studies on female vagina size, and while I admit my wife is only one, she feels about average relative to the 100-150 or so women I've had sex with. The Asian women I've had sex with, about twenty or thirty of those 100-150, were generally tight to sometimes very tight. Even then, only one out of those women had difficulties with my girth (my penis is tapered: 5.5" at the tip, 6" mid-shaft and about 6.5" at the base). If tight can take about 6.5" girth full thrust, then vagina size is not really an issue. None of the Asian women had trouble with my 7" length.