256lbs

Build:
Slighly chubby

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Relationship Status:
Longerterm Serious Relationship

Length Measurement:
6in - 8in (Depending on the day and where its measured)

Girth Measurements:
6-6.5 (Depending on the day)

Now that the "stats" are out of the way I have a newbie question.

Would I be considered Small, average, or large?

I have very low confidence in myself. I feel that my girlfriend wants more even though she tells me constantly that I am fine, that I seem huge to her, and that she is 100% satisfied. I just cant seem to feel confidence in my size no matter what she says or does and its gotten to the point of making her frustrated and upset.

Now I am slowly getting over this but its always in the back of my mind. Do enlragment methods work? She said she doesnt want me to be any bigger and that I feel perfect to her but I just cant get the thought that she wants more out of me.

Big Don

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can't speak to enlargement methods as I've never tried them.

As far as your girlfriend is concerned, you should believe what she tells you. Asking her over and over will not net a different answer. So stop asking her.

It's tough to deal with insecurity. I've been there too. You just have to trust what she says and be proud of what you have. I'd say you're size is above average (the average is in the 5 inch range, IIRC). That's something to be proud of.

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Never tried enlargement methods too, so if you want to have a larger penis, try it! But i can assure your size isn't average. Take 10min. of your time to search the web and you'll find out the average penis is smaller than yours.

By the way, post some photos if you want appreciation.

D_whiteboy_packin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can relate as well, in fact most guys probably can. We all seem to want to be huge, but never happy with what God have us. I struggled for years (and occasionally still do) with low self esteem, self confidence and such. I can tell you for me it is still in the back of my mind. For me it wasnt just the size of my penis, but my entire body. I am 38, 5'11'', 134lbs...this is the heaviest i have ever been and i eat like a horse.

Alot of what we as the "masses" deal with is all due to what we are told by society. Here is a real easy to fix to that...DONT LISTEN it will only make you feel ugly. We are bombarded daily with ads to make your wrinkles go away, increase penis size, make the gray go away etc etc...

While all this is going on we miss out on life, so just listen to your girlfriend, don't keep at her about it, trust me she will grow tired of your insecurity. Just be happy and enjoy life