Average men talking/joking about big cocks

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear men joke about big cocks like out at a bar with friends they might jokingly say "That girl needs a big cock." or "She must be looking for a big cock."

A friend of mine says he is not big, but makes these wisecracks all the time. He jokes about it like size matters a lot, but he really doesn't know firsthand if it matters or how much it matters. Women usually won't be honest to average/small guys about whether it matters or not.

It just makes me laugh a bit when I hear men talk/joke like this when they are not big themselves. Does anyone think the same thing?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
This seems like a very self-defeating thing for a man to say, since there's always a bigger fish. I think it might be their "slut fantasy" lurching up. Lots of guys love the idea of a girl who is made a new woman after getting fucked by a massive cock--finally realizing her full slut potential.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Worse, in my opinion, is the friend who takes it upon himself to inform others of your endowment in advance.

I have one friend who cares more about my cock's size than I do and whenever we used to go out to meet women, he would at some point make a crack about how big my penis is.

Truly irritating and, for a man with a 5" pencil dick like my buddy, self-defeating for him. It's like he wanted to live vicariously through me by getting me hooked up solely based on my cock size since he couldn't do it himself.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's kind of silly. Maybe it's just their own insecurites. Who doesn't want a big cock ? If everyone had one, it wouldn't be special anymore.

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think its hilarious wen guys tht you know are small and they make cracks about how big they are. this one guy i knew was talking about how some boxers would barely fit his cock and me and my other friend just laughed cause his barely comes past his pubes! lol

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend that always tells girls I have a big cock when I meet them. Annoying that it is the first thing he says. Thing is, from what I can gather, he isn't too poorly endowed. One of my exes slept with him and although she stressed I am bigger, she did say he was "bigger than average". So what does that all mean?

rytheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Worse, in my opinion, is the friend who takes it upon himself to inform others of your endowment in advance.

I have one friend who cares more about my cock's size than I do and whenever we used to go out to meet women, he would at some point make a crack about how big my penis is.

Truly irritating and, for a man with a 5" pencil dick like my buddy, self-defeating for him. It's like he wanted to live vicariously through me by getting me hooked up solely based on my cock size since he couldn't do it himself.

COMPLETELY relate. I am in an almost exact situation with my best friend

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Same thing here too! Friends who I know are average to below average are always the first ones to point out that I'm much larger. I think it's their desire to become the center of attention by making the announcement because they feel they'll be thought of as less once it's told how small they are.
It's all about insecurities.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you are all spot on with this thread - a lot of my friends big me up and down play themselves, Then there are other who big themselves up without anything to back it up

All gets a bit tiresome now I am older. When you get challenged in a busy bar to see who has the biggest cock it is just unbelievable

I ould like to think I have more to offer than just my cock!

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

im pretty much in the same boat as u. i have a friend who always does that when we go out and meet chicks. he obsess over it more than i do. talks about it all the time after a couple of drinks. i find it real annoying and dont really hang out with him much. some of my other friends do it once in a while which is not that big of a deal. but they try not to embaress me about it.

Sirius Black

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often answer "why?" questions with "Because I have an incredibly large penis". No idea why, but it makes me laugh.

It's not really big.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know maybe it's a front for a tinge of jealousy, I'm average but I certainly wouldnt bang on to other people about mates who were pretty big or they'd get pissed off and you wouldnt be mates...?

I can last for pretty much as long as I want, sometimes my partner lets this out to other female friends and they usually crack back "lucky cow "or some such "2 minutes and it's all over" I never did believe it could be that fast, quickest I ever managed was 15 minutes. I'm getting side tracked here.

Tell em all to shut up it's their loss.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media

same thing here, my best friend daniel who my girlfriend and i are in a poly relationship with, whom i have had many sexual experiences with (we'll leave it at that) ALLWAYs brings that up to a woman he wants us to have over..... and he has a nice penis, huge head, major curve, about 6 1/2 inches kinda the mushroom thing. he is always pointing that out, and I get snapped at by my gay friends for saying i am against gay pride weekends, but only because the catty bitches don't let me finish, IMO a person's sexuallity shouldn't be verbose public knowledge. i don't want the rockabilly guys at the end of the bar to know how big my key is and whos locks i like to stick it in.

why do insecure or small dicked guys do that?

anon945

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, every time my roommate gets drunk he brags about his dick saying it's big. He's just average.