average mexican endowment?

bigrider

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone, while out at the bar this weekend I was dancing with a cuban chick, we were grinding and of course a lil grabbing haha there was a mexican gentlemen checking her out. I didn't mind I'm fairly confident in myself but she just kept going on about how all mexicans are small now, I am just wondering from others experiences is this legit? or was she just stroking...haha my confidence

Reactions: lolalolalos

Jason661

Sexy Member
Media
I'm half-mexican and half-white. I'm at 8x6, and like what I have.

In an wierd story (shortened for your benefit), I found out a year ago that a friend's mom (back in high school) had an affair with my dad. She saw me- after 10+ years of absense and said, "You look like your dad, so much." I shrugged it off, until she whispered in my ear during a hug, "Are you as big as your dad too?"

So, yeah- my dad is mexican. I'm concluding that that 'could' mean that I got more than a name (and good looks) from my dad- or, not.

Take it as you will.

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm mexican and I'm over 8" with a girth of 6".
Once, I read in a magazine that the avg of mexicans is around 16cm (like 6.2").
So... That's a complete fallacy; not beacause you find one with a small cock, everyone from that place will be small, too.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is so much bulshit surrounding suppposed racial or other stereotypes. Many other threads on this - the summary would appear to be - big and small in all races, colours and creeds.

Peace and Love

Del (Tall, Black, UK and Hung!)

evilrunt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i live in san diego, and i hear it very often from ladies about mexican endowment being on the smaller side. however, i think penis size is more random than predetermined by genes so they might have just gotten a few smaller ones in a row.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
The biggest dick i have seen in my life belongs to a mexican who lives in northern mexico. Didnt get to measure it but I know it was bigger than 11 inches long and bigger than 6 inches width. I know becayse i sat on it and needed lots of help to get it all inside me. He is hung like a horse and shorter than, well, many of us south of the border.

Reactions: lolalolalos

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Alot of the mexicans that I have been with have been rather short.
There was a pretty pretty big descent sized guy that I hooked up with once... Now, he was freakin awesome (despite him putting on a wedding ring on after we fucked and told me not to contact him anymore because fear of what his wife would do to him... Freakin DL Asshole! )... But the sex was hot! LoL

But yeah... the majority that I have known have been kinda on the small side... Even in the gyms, alot of mexican guys shower with boxer shorts on... I dunno if they are ashamed of their size or what.... However, the slightly big mexicanos that I have seen in the shower are not afraid to flaunt their stuff.

Reactions: [ under review ]

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
True story, once in on the beach at Tulum, Quintana Roo, in the Mayan Yucatan, it was chilly, down to 9.5C actually and we were all dressed up. We walked down the beach and I asked in fluent Spanish a local guy who tending a fishing boat whether the beach was still nude. He said yeah, and gestured to where the section was. He said he liked and was glad that he got to see some titty. I mentioned that the women also liked to see big dicks, and that my 8 incher caught their attention. He said that didn't work so well for Mayans, as they had tended to have 3 inchers.

ttovarano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mexico is so diverse it's impossible to put a size to a race. There are some Mexicans with a lot of European ancestry and some smaller indigenous Mexicans. I stayed in Zacatecas for a week and went to the gyms and saw quite a few naked Mexicans and just from my observations they seemed average/smaller then average American standards.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You must remember that Amerindians are Asian in origin so the more Amerindian blood a Mexican has the greater his statistical chances of being closer to the Asian norm ( 5") than Caucasian norm of (6"). Of course there always going to be big exceptions to this. I've been with many Latinos over the years and this seems to be a good assessment. All of the bigger cocks belonged to guys who were over half Caucasian.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
gave my cherry to big latin daddy and down though the years have sampled here and there some big some not just like everywhere else.

3 inches but they can breed like its going out of style though so thats something I guess.

Rasputin779

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't guess there would be a consistent way to judge whether or not Mexicans have big or small endowments on average. Mexicans are for the most part, mixed. Many would assume that Mexicans with more european genes would be bigger which is true to an extent, as Amerindian Mexicans tend to be smaller in general, but in Northern and parts of central Mexico the indigenous peoples are as tall and some times taller and all around larger than European Mexicans as Mexico has several different types of Indians. As a whole, I don't think Mexicans are as big as Europeans but I don't believe they are drastically smaller since many are european and not all Mexican indians are small in stature. I'd guess that shorter Indian ethnic groups such as Mayans would typically be smaller and that indian groups such as the Purephecha or Seri which are taller than the average White Mexicans would be on the larger side. It really just depends on region.

Reactions: LatinBubbleButt1

miamipumper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hispanic men covers a broad territory. For example, Dominicans as well as Puerto Ricans tend to be well hung, whereas Mexicans and Central American Latinos tend to me smaller. I live in Miami, better known as Northern Cuba, which Cuba also tends to have well hung men.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The biggest dick i have seen in my life belongs to a mexican who lives in northern mexico. Didnt get to measure it but I know it was bigger than 11 inches long and bigger than 6 inches width. I know becayse i sat on it and needed lots of help to get it all inside me. He is hung like a horse and shorter than, well, many of us south of the border.

Six inches wide, wow! That's the size of a large (39 ounce) coffee can. If you got all of that in you you're probably dead now.